It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably The Most Important Link you will need! Rex Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This if Carlsberg made threads would be the one.

Here i bring to you a link to a website that is loaded with all kinds of information. It is jam packed.
Rex Research

Enjoy and share.
This one link has so many topics and so much information that if it is made common knowledge to all world wide it could bring about change. I speak of a change in a positive sense. It covers everything.
Just scroll down the list and take your pick.
Tomorrow just may be different.

That's not all. Rex in general
Rex

This one link ties threads and connects the dots putting more pieces in their place.
Mount Rex Antartica

is an isolated mountain (1,105 m) which rises above the interior ice surface of Palmer Land about 55 miles south-southeast of FitzGerald Bluffs. It was discovered and photographed from the air on 23 November 1935 by Lincoln Ellsworth (Geographical Review, July 1936, p. 459, Fig. 16). The feature was resighted by the Ronne Antarctic Research Expedition (RARE) (1947–48) under Finn Ronne, who named it for Lt. Cdr. Daniel F. Rex, USN, of the Office of Naval Research, who made important contributions to the planning of the scientific research program and the equipping of the expedition.

Rex King

In the Indonesian language, the word raja means "king". Many of the leaders of local tribes and old kingdoms had that title before Indonesia became an independent nation. Various traditional princely states in Indonesia still style their ruler Raja, or did so until their abolition after which the title became hollow, e.g., Buleleng on Bali. The ruler of the state of Perlis, Malaysia, is titled the Raja of Perlis. Most of the other state rulers are titled sultans. Nevertheless, the raja has an equal status with the other rulers and is one of the electors who designate one of their number as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong every five years. In Perak, the title 'Raja' means 'Prince'.

Kings of Ancient Rome

The King of Rome (Latin: rex, regis) was the chief magistrate of the Roman Kingdom.[1] According to legend, the first king of Rome was Romulus, who founded the city in 753 BC upon the Palatine Hill. Seven legendary kings are said to have ruled Rome until 509 BC, when the last king was overthrown. These kings ruled for an average of 35 years. Since Rome's records were destroyed in 390 BC when the city was sacked, it is impossible to know for certain how many kings actually ruled the city, or if any of the deeds attributed to the individual kings, by later writers, are accurate.

Well? Are you seeing yet?
edit on 18-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wow, thanks
this page has just about everything (on a cursory glance)
looks like more long hours spent plying the webz for me.

Nice find

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Thats not all, i have edited the above OP. Seems that Rex has more connections altogether and connects with many threads in many ways!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And what are the chances of this? Coincidence?Again?

So here is a quick joining the dots demonstration.
1st= Rex Disambiguation
2nd= Rex Dog

Rex (December 16, 1984 – August 31, 1998) was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel owned by Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy during his term as President of the United States.

Then to:-

As a leaving gift when Reagan departed, Rex was given a dog house resembling the White House, complete with a patch of carpet from Camp David.[9] After Reagan left office, Rex lived to the age of 13 with the Reagan family before being euthanized after developing an enlarged heart. He is interred at Rancho del Cielo. Following the inauguration of the 44th President, Barack Obama, political commentators compared his search for a Presidential dog resulting in the adoption of Bo with that of Rex and Franklin D. Roosevelt's Fala.[10] In 2009, Rex was named fourth in a list of the top Presidential pets by Petside.com.[3]

Then Leading To Bo

Bo (born October 9, 2008) is the pet dog of the Obama family, the First Family of the United States.[2] Bo is a neutered[8] male Portuguese Water Dog.[2] President Barack Obama and his family were given the dog as a gift after months of speculation about the breed and identity of their future pet.[9] The final choice was made in part because Malia Obama's allergies dictated a need for a hypoallergenic breed. The White House has referred to him as the "First Dog", a US cultural term occasionally used during recent administrations

Now what are the chances of that?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You should all look at this link, read it and share it. It covers everything. When i say everything i mean everything. Most of what is contained could change the world, for the better.
Rex Research

Now please, share the knowledge and make sure everyone is made aware. Maybe, just maybe tomorrow could be a new start where everything changes, for the better. Equality, peace and Unity. Bringing everyone together. Finally.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Holy cow; it looks like 1995 exploded! I'm going to have to reinstall my first copy of Mosaic to read that page with.

Don't get me wrong: I'll still spend some time checking it out. But Good Christ! that's ugly....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why are conspiracy website enamored with cheesy 1990 web graphics? Drives me nuts. Oscillating rainbow page breaks, cheesy clipart, multi-colored hi-light words...frackin' comic sans FFS...It isn't that hard to build a respectable page these days! /endrant

Anyhow great resource, once I get over the seizure induced by the pagebreaks

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh snap!

THIS plus THIS is going to make me a rich man, if I could just get me a boat...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

wonder if greenpeace would lead the way, at the moment its rubbish and no one wants to associate them selves with it because they run the risk of prosecution, where as if ...for instance someone was prepared to go and say put in place the two you mentioned could effectively change the way things are. For free. Everyone uses plastic and everyone would create their own free clean energy........oh hold on, all the above is correct but only if we allow it and not fall into the same situation as we have with oil and other energy ways.

As long as we have learned our lessons, this could be a step in the right direction as long as theres some that dont start the selfish act of profiting from it.

Free clean energy leads to many things. Balance.

Free Clean Energy= Change I would like to put this to you all as a means of making or at least pushing towards change. The way I see things basically make me wonder if I am totally nuts.....because in my way of thinking everything is so simple. Free clean energy isnt a dream but a reality that has been suppressed in order to have us all paying continuously for energy. All of which goes to the same people that are causing the problems. Free clean energy is totally overlooked and the only reason is because if free clean energy was introduced into the world, it would be doomsday for those that have continued to profit from every individual world wide. How much of your weekly income is paid out for energy, fuel and taxes? I would dare say its a significant slice. Its also funny how it all goes to the same people. Implications of Free Clean Energy Free clean energy has an unbelievable amount of pro's and the domino effect runs non stop. It will benefit all. It is that simple......well maybe not everyone. Bankers and energy giants will,.....well.......not be .......whats the word? Well lets just say that their days of scheming everyone out of their cash will be gone. Doomsday for them and happy days for the rest. Free clean energy will mean a whole different way of life. A few scenarios if I may. This one is for those of you who never seem to find the time. You are constantly at work 40hrs per week, you have children, some of you may be feeling that all you seem to do is work, eat, sleep, work,eat, sleep. Yep that game called circles. The balance at home is so so soooo wrong. Children are being neglected. Not on purpose, its the way the system is. Parents out working all the time, kids stuck with childminders instead of family. I know for a fact that after a long week at work, along with the ridiculously high price of living makes it bordering on impossible for families to reach their true potential. THIS IS MY CALL TO ALL OF YOU If you agree with the following: You spend most of your time at work and not enough with your family or living your life You are born to live not born to work Financially you are tied to the system Tied to debt and only way to gain is through debt Do you feel that you are forced into a position where you are effectively all slaves I know for a fact that money is the root cause of all the negativity and that of which is influencing your lives. I know that many of you are failing to see anything in return for your hard work. Your wages are all but swallowed up by the system.Let me explain because i feel that there is a truly massive con going on that unless its just me being a total idiot and looking into way too much, needs sorting. So, You go to work, 37hrs for example, you may also work shifts. Shifts have a very negative effect on family life, especially when you have kids. If your kids attend school, i know that when you are working certain shifts you might'nt even get to see your kids all week. Take 2pm-10pm shift and night shift for example. By the time you get in from 2-10 shift and bath grab a bite to eat and wind down its about 3am when you are finaly able to sleep, and by the time you wake the kids have already gone to school. Nightshifts the same. 6am-2pm however its basically the same. You get up 4.30am-5am? by the time you get home you are knackered. Its not only you taking a pounding from this ridiculous system but also your family. There could be a very simple and effective way to bring this change. Introduction of FREE CLEAN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY Some of you may be wondering what on earth am i banging on about........well its a dream, a dream of changing the world for the better and bringing the most important institution back to where its supposed to be. AT the TOP!! Free clean energy would mean that: No More Energy Bills!!! Money saved is money gained, possibly leading to a Shorter working week.....20hrs= Jobs for all Family balance would be made possible Businesses would thrive due to minimal production costs Businesses could afford to pay more handsome wages or we as a Global family could in fact drive down the price of living. I want you to really think about what i am saying here. Have a think about what it is that is ruining your life....I already know what it is and what they are. Money Debt Energy Bills and taxes. Have a think about the above and I will be back soon. Without the burden of energy bills and the implementation of free clean energy the positives are limitless. I promise you.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Amen to that sentiment, I agree wholeheartedly. The older I get the more my heart aches for what could be, if human greed hadn't driven us into this dysfunctional wreck through ~150 years of exploitation. This could all be different, and yes, recycling our plastics into fuels would be a huge step in the right direction.

I just hate that damn garbage patch, and honestly, if I won the lottery, I would find a way to deal with it. My longstanding idea would be to recycle it into those plastic decking boards. The very compacted form would allow vast chunks of the patch to fit into the hold, I'm thinking the whole operation could be done on one big vessel.

If someone with means happens to read this and wants to steal my idea, have at it! I just want that embarrassment gone. How are we gonna explain that thing to the aliens when they get here?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Looking through the link to rexresearch.com and scroll the page it is absolutely loaded with ideas,inventions and discoveries yet people seem not bothered? This one link could change the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If it makes you feel any better, I forwarded the link to an engineer friend, who works at a leading electronics manufacturer (they make stuff for industry, military, etc) as part of their R&D/Testing team. Maybe he can find some gems in there to put to use, get into the mainstream

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
If it makes you feel any better, I forwarded the link to an engineer friend, who works at a leading electronics manufacturer (they make stuff for industry, military, etc) as part of their R&D/Testing team. Maybe he can find some gems in there to put to use, get into the mainstream

You forwarded the link to your friend who happens to make stuff for industry and "MILITARY"? Havent we seen enough of military and weapons for crying out loud? I shared the link for the opposite, for peace and equality etc, to change the world for the better not to have it sent to companies that provide weapons. OMG give me strength.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To those of you that are interested in free energy technology, illnesses and treatments, pyramids and everything else as well as suppressed technologies you need to look, read and share the following link. It covers everything.
Rex Research

top topics

join