It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duggar family memorial for their baby girl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
First of all let me share my opinion of how the Duggar family choose to memorialize their 20th child. Having never lost a child I know in my heart that if I were to have I would have been devastated. When I did my family tree, I took to heart the amount of children who died under the age of one and felt honoured by keeping their name alive.

TMZ.com article of Duggar family photos

The controversy that has been heard over the Duggar family photos in my opinion is overblown. The only thing disturbing about these photos are the comments that they are disturbing. A child was lost, does not matter by who.

I welcome your thoughts.

Rhain

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well they have always said that they will keep having children as long as their god allows it. Message received.

The article is no longer available on TMZ. Did they take pics of a miscarried baby? Thats disturbing to me. Prolly looking for another paycheck for the rights to the pics. Imo
edit on 17-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I suppose if they are responsible citizens who are able to support their rather super-size family without living off the Government dole, then I wish them all the best and luck in the world. I'm terribly sorry to hear this tragedy befell them. I'm sure the fact this was their 20th made no difference in how deep the pain of loss was, particularly to the Mom.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No matter how many children one has, each is unique and special. Im sorry for thier loss.

new topics

top topics

join