It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE preparing contingencies for mass migration events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that a mass migration like the one they are referring to in the article which involved Haitians and Cubans, won't be an issue. The only mass migration I can think of would be from Mexico, but that leaves the question of why would there be a mass migration?

One possible hypothesis would be an armed conflict on the border, either inside Mexico or on US soil, that would cause a mass movement of civilians fleeing heightened engagements between the drug cartels and Law Enforcement or Military over the border in America...

Source

Looking back at the mid-1990s influx of thousands of Haitians and Cubans into South Florida, and even further back to the Mariel Boatlift that saw an influx of thousands more, the Department of Homeland Security wants a plan to deal with sudden mass migrations of immigrants to the U.S.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano, according to a statement by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, recently directed ICE to develop a national-level mass migration plan. The plan will outline how to address the health care, sheltering, processing, transition and disposition of large numbers of undocumented individuals who might arrive in the U.S. as the result of a mass migration, said ICE on Dec. 13.

Related material

FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency

edit on 16-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by Daedal because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
First thing that pops into my head:
Evacuation of Japan.

That is a LOT of people to put somewhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There will be a mass migration from north to south due to the beginnings of another ice age IMO.

second line

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Evacuation of Japan.

Something I didn't even think about, but completely possible.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Evacuation of Japan.

I truly believe things are getting worse in Japan, contrary to what we are told. If an evacuation order comes, it will be a migrations the likes of which this world has never seen.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Evacuation of Japan.

I truly believe things are getting worse in Japan, contrary to what we are told. If an evacuation order comes, it will be a migrations the likes of which this world has never seen.

I think it SHOULD HAVE ALREADY happened......OMG those poor people.......doesnt China have huge empty cities they could let the Japanese move into???

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Evacuation of Japan.

I think it SHOULD HAVE ALREADY happened......OMG those poor people.......doesnt China have huge empty cities they could let the Japanese move into???
Hell, Canada has more open land per capita than any nation in the world. There is a place for these people. They just need to be told the truth so they know to get out.
edit on 16-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Evacuation of Japan.

Australia is already preparing for this event!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
They are definately expecting something to happen and have been for several months. Something is interceding with what TPTB think is suppose to be happening on several different occasions beginning as early as August.

The many different UFO spotting around the world making the strange noises, the many earthquakes that happened across the USA along the 33rd degree parallel. Many other irregularities have been apparent if you are aware.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Evacuation of Japan.

I thought china made a whole city for just that purpose. My thoughts. Who knows, maybe the japanese won't want to live in the china cities that were built.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Evacuation of Japan.

I thought china made a whole city for just that purpose. My thoughts. Who knows, maybe the japanese won't want to live in the china cities that were built.
a city? Tokyo has one of the densest populations on the planet . That city has been built vertically for decades. One city being built cannot house the population of tokyo, let alone the whole island.

Not to mention that if an evacuation order is given, that means it is point of no return. The people will have to get out, immediately. The logistics of that type of migration is mindblowing, and would be a worldwide event.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Evacuation of Japan.

a city? Tokyo has one of the densest populations on the planet . That city has been built vertically for decades. One city being built cannot house the population of tokyo, let alone the whole island.

Not to mention that if an evacuation order is given, that means it is point of no return. The people will have to get out, immediately. The logistics of that type of migration is mindblowing, and would be a worldwide event.

Maybe you should think about this. China always wanted to make japan part of thier control. here www.youtu.be... well now they can help japan and at the same time control it too.

top topics

join