It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm gonna lose it anyway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But what if it is not temporary problem,. What if you have been playing along all this time.. Pretending. Thinking everyone else is playing along too. But they are not. They are not pretending. It is only you. So many people trying to fix you all throughout your life. Trying to make you different because there is something wrong with you. They will never be able to fix you.

Turn it around and show everyone else who you are, what you can do and what you can become.

It might not seem like it right now as it sounds like you are in a dark place but at the end of the tunnel there is always light, just start moving towards it and life will unfold for you.

Always remember, if you can see the bottom, at least you now have a sense of direction when it comes to aiming for the top!

Im not quite sure how to take your post, on the one hand it is a statement of self empowerment, yet on the other it could be a cryptic way of stating you feel like you have had enough of life. I hope that it is the first.

edit on 19-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull[/

it is weird how everyone react to a free move, they keep want to believe more real that freedom can not exist, so they become evil by acting their means objectively in clear opposition to what is hypocritly left as true only to profit from

so any free move is meant in needs to ensure that right freedom is what know more to profit and keep better what it holds on

so they mean being better then what look like detaching itself from everything, they jump on weakening it before it makes a step free, they fear surely loosing the credit of knowing confusion with being free, from what they know out of themselves freedom that to know is their choice to profit from free sense as well as profiting from knowledge positive life that actually their choice is to never use their freedom for a responsable move to b out of what they entirely do or through

i hate to see this, i always refused to accept its existence being real, i refused in claiming too fast to myself that i refuse, it is surely relatively of evil powers to make it so object strong evidence from others and i refuse to deal with it other then through those terms
now im forced to see it cool by explaining all the set minds behind, they didnt respect my right to not care for what i do not care for to know

but i hate to see this how being evil is so easy for a lot as soon as they feel threaten in their absolute set of positive constancy superiority
im right to hate it, since objectively the resolution of truth is obvious
if they can b evil so fast then they are never true, so let all be evil so individuals more evil clarity surely for objective perspective then to still exist even if it is noone

truth value is not its ends, on the contrary truth value is exclusively being the reality of all values ever of always true

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
just came on to finish this thread.

its interesting what some people have spoken about but its not really relavent. i really don't mean that in a smart arsed way. shouldn't have put thread up in the first place.

anyway, just got my bearings back last night or so.

there is a warning in the bible that if you do not follow christ you will end up in the abyss. i guess its to try and stop you looking in the dark corners.

anyway. something happend 2 nights ago that helped a little. I had a new experience that give me a clearer idea of what is coming. I cannot explain in words what happended. I don't have clear answers what is coming, but i have a clearer understanding of whats coming. I think for a lot of people it will be like someone changes the channel on the TV. everything will seem to change. a new programmes is about to start. i think though for some other people it may be a little different.

i do think there is a link of sorts to timewave zero. what happened sort of made me think of the theory again. however the guys on the timewave thread have tried turning it into something about predicting events. they have completely messed it up and are looking at it all wrong.

most people can just move on, ignore what i am rambling about and forget about this. however i am sure i am not the only person who is experiencing this activity at the minute. the only advice at this late stage that i can give anyone now is to absolutely ignore every single thing that is going on around u. everything. there is massive emphasis at this moment which you can see all around and in everything to bring your attention to the past and the future. massive distraction and manipulation. you need to shut down. the best thing you can do is honestly keep your 'eyes wide shut'. this is the easiest thing for you to laugh at. i am being very honest. shut down everything outside and open up everything within you. there is a lot being revealed at the moment if you know where to look.

sorry for wasting you time. best of luck. goodbye.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. True, things can be overwhelming at times - and you are correct - that's the time to shut-down, shut-it-all-out, and do something different for awhile. Also true, you are not the only one going through this.

Time for a picnic in the park, a museum visit, or whatever makes you happy. If you are in the Northern hemisphere, then this is the short day period which causes more people to feel down or worse than down. Combined with holiday stress and other factors - it's the roughest time of the year for most people.

The BEST news is - Tomrrow is the first day of Winter and the days will start getting L-O-N-G-E-R !!! This is always my perk of the year; when the days start getting longer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

i have never being feeling worse?

i think we are almost there.

i am not sure about how to proceed.

i feel no action is necessary

but this goes against every single urge inside of me.

are you [snip] ready? are you?

edit on 30/12/11 by masqua because: Edited censor circumvention

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

This MIGHT help you; it's called the Serenity Prayer. 12 step programs use it, but, you don't have to be addicted to anything to read it and take it in.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

edit on 30/12/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join