It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wished further spoken on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What spoken things of Jesus written you wish had more to it? You wish Jesus spoken more on what in the gospel?

I wish Jesus spoke more to:

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Will seeing it kill them? Or will they kill themselves after seeing it because they want to be there?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What spoken things of Jesus written you wish had more to it? You wish Jesus spoken more on what in the gospel?

I wish Jesus spoke more to:

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Will seeing it kill them? Or will they kill themselves after seeing it because they want to be there?

That statement was made by Christ when John was standing in front of Him. And the statement was fulfilled in 95 AD when John was given the vision of Revelation. He "saw" Christ arriving with His kingdom.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think He has said as much as He can at this time. He did tell His disciples that He had many more things to say to them, but they could not bear to hear it at that time. I think that goes for us too, and that many things we are unable to receive until we have the full indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Matthew 21:21 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Mark 11:23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

Luck 17:6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.

new topics

top topics

join