It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cellular Choir

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet

Well, Its right there, MM, you could retire after this thread, the secret of the universe, the mystery of fractal reiterations, solved! or at least explained in a way most can understand, unfortunately, as simple as it may be, it will continue to elude the masses, because as we already know, its not what one knows , but what one ACTUALLY does with what one knows.

Couldn't said it any better myself!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Terrifying beyond measure, the knowledge overwhelms and floods without compassion!
Some say knowledge is power, but it all depends on what one knows!

Its a shame really, that we need less than the norm to survive our robotic realities, half asleep, half bored to death, when there isn't any time to loose AT ALL, its time to close the wounds and fill the gaps, cause those that "do know" will have to prove it soon enough!
Hopefully the rocking will be as smooth as the passing of the tides, and that lives will suddenly change without a tragic series of events!

Thanks again MM for illustrating the foundation of creation as elegantly as you did!
Let the ones that see, watch, while the rest take blind guesses.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Bring on the subtle bodies, and their theoretically cellular structure!

Okay, so 3-d particles are contiguous with the larger, more dispersed 4 5 6 7 and 8th dimensional particles. Phew. What does that mean for us, and could the cellular model persist in the strata we can't see?

Yep, Theosophists got the jump on the subtle bodies but we don't even need to dig into Leadbeater to move our discussion forward (saves the bitter Theosophist aftertaste.)

Summary:

Etheric body (vehicle of prana)
Emotional or astral body (vehicle of desires and emotions)
Mental body (vehicle of the concrete or lower mind)
Causal body (vehicle of the abstract or higher mind)

Each "body" has its own aura and set of chakras, and corresponds to a particular plane of existence.

en.wikipedia.org...

You could also say we have an electrical body, a magnetic body, a pranic body, etc.

Point is that we are truly multi-dimensional beings with each dimension containing it's own counterpart in a form that matches the vibration of that dimension.

Think of each body as a slice of the whole but also a whole within themselves. Put together they form the whole that we know, though we may not stop to notice the subtle. But taken apart each look different. Perhaps one is made of plasma, another light, anther electrical impulses, and yet another, cells (which gets us back to the infinite fractal processes of "as above, so below.")

edit on 17-12-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am very happy, because it looks like this thread is getting pollinated by all the top-shelf Magicians on this board. Thanks, guys.

We need to get back into the plasma for minute.

Twenty years ago, astronomers discovered a number of enigmatic radio-emitting filaments concentrated near the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. These features initially defied explanation, but a new study of radio images of the Galactic center may point to their possible source. These mysterious "filaments" of radio-wave emission may hold the ultimate proof of the existence of dark matter, researchers have said. A new report suggests the filaments' emission arises from dark matter particles crashing into each other.

The filaments --regions of high magnetic fields that emit radio waves of high frequency--have been a mystery to astronomers since they were first discovered in the 1980s. The region within 900 light-years of the Milky Way Galaxy's core is crisscrossed with glowing filaments 1 to 3 light-years thick and 10 to 100 light-years long. They are a recent discovery, known only since the invention of modern radio and infrared telescopes that can "see" through the visually opaque dust clouds shrouding the galaxy core. The latest radio telescope probes of this region show that the filaments are associated with pockets of star-formation.

Communication as the sovereign function: those filaments are telegraph wires.

Which brings us to Dr. Alfred, and his Dark Plasma Theory. The foundational premise of his work is that DM behaves as a plasma (it's the filaments, bro) , so it's good to know there's recent work which bears that out.

And, cutting right to the chase, Dr. Alfred contends that higher up that string, particles behave as a plasma. He posits the existence of extra-dimensional lifeforms:

This?

Or, more likely, a dweller in the Dark Oceans:

Strange fish, indeed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
having been invited here, i am frankly awed, both by the sourced material, and the extrapolations of it.. .
i will add more later after i have wrapped my brain around this more completely. Thank you, MM, for drawing my attention here, as these are matters i am endlessly wishing to explore. Having said that, with regards to your narrative thread which is really about control, i wonder how this information feeds into that status, for surely you are not the first to realize these truths, evidencing the macrocosm to the microcosm, backwards and forwards, and all over again.
I was watching a documentary last night about Technological Singularity called the transcendant man... which really will not be a man at all, but a machine, melded with a man.....don't mean to hijack your thread, but it seemed right in line with what i was watching.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Those particles, all strung down through the dimensions like pearls on a string. Or, perhaps, a congerie of bubbles.

"Through the Gates of the Silver Key," written in collaboration with Lovecraft admirer E. Hoffman Price .details Carter's adventures in another dimension where he encounters a more primordial version of himself (implied to be Yog-Sothoth) who explains that Carter - and indeed all beings - are ultimately nothing more than manifestations of a greater being. Carter's mind ends up trapped in the body of an alien, another facet of the higher being. The investigation into Carter's disappearance takes place four years later, in 1932.

Related reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our gross and subtle bodies: pearls on a string?
edit on 18-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: link fix.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ha! When plasma lifeforms were mentioned, I totally thought of Jellyfish. Jose Escamilla talks about space being populated like an ocean with various lifeforms (and that's not even necessarily talking multi-dimensionally.) He suggests that the disc like objects seen swarming around the NASA tether were such beings (relevant imagery at the 5:00-7:00 mark.)

That these would be plasma beings makes sense, especially in the context of the Electric Universe theory or, rather, plasma cosmology.

www.thunderbolts.info...

Importance of plasma 99.999% of the visible universe is a plasma, and all moving plasmas produced their own magnetic field and electric currents. For example, the Sun (and stars) produce current loops in solar flares, and currents flow thought extragalactic jets spanning many parsecs. Heliospheric current sheet

Space plasmas Although outer space is a vacuum, it is permeated with the plasma of the Solar "Wind". This interacts with Sun's magnetic field, producing the heliospheric current sheet which carries about 3×109 amperes through our own Solar System. The galactic counterpart is estimated to carry of 1017 - 1019 Amps. The heliospheric current sheet is the largest coherent structure in our Solar System.

www.electricuniverse.info...

Plasmas are strongly influenced by electro-magnetic forces. So to take it from the very big to the very small, the nucleus of an atom is said to be surrounded by empty space. What if that space wasn't so empty either? We are electro-magnetic beings (at least in one of our bodies) after all.

Also,The second image reminds me of something that I had read that our Universe is one of many but each are "in their own bubble" surrounded by vast distances of void such that one universe could not see another.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You anticipated me by two posts, sir! Excellent links and info.

As long as we're cracking into the Escamilla now, I must say that I had no idea he had also drawn oceanic allusions to this stuff. In the footage I watched, the accompanying narrative had a note of rabid xenophobic paranoia and a doom-strings soundtrack.

I just muted it out, and put on Stars of the Lid:

Mr. Escamilla posits in the film that these staggeringly huge Things out there in the Night Sea are starships. And yet, with facets of them continually folding out into standing grids of light and then blinking back into invisibility, what manner of passengers could they possibly bear?

The farther up the string, the larger the particles. Perhaps, life takes a macrocosmic form? Bioluminescent extra-dimensional plasmic Leviathans.

Yeah, we'll deal with the Moon, too.
But not just yet...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Though we have swerved wide of the Theosophists, we must negotiate treacherous Thelemite waters before we move on from the multidimensional nature of the gross and subtle bodies.

The next thing is this. Everything that exists -- everything material -- has these three dimensions. These points and lines and surfaces have all a minute extension in some other dimension, or they would be merely things in our imagination. The surface of water, for instance, is merely the boundary between it and the air.

And now we can get down to business. Brother Cyril, who obliged with the cube, will be so good as to produce a wooden cone -- and a basin of water.

We are now going to suppose that this very simple object is going to try its best to explain its nature to the surface of the water, which we will imagine as endowed with powers of observation and reasoning equal to our own. All that the cone can do is to show itself to the water, and it can only impress the water by touching it.

So it dips its point, thus. The water perceives a point. The cone goes on dipping. The water sees a circle round where the point was. The cone goes on. The circle gets bigger and bigger. Suddenly, as the cone goes completely through, snap!

Now, what does the water know?

Nothing about any cone. If it got any idea that the various commotions were caused by a single object, which it would only do if it compared them carefully, noted a regularity of rate of increase in the size of the circle, and so on -- in other words, used the scientific method - it would not evolve a theory of a [60] cone, for we must remember that any solid body is to it a thing as wildly inconceivable as a fourth -- dimensional body is to us.

The cone would try again. This time, we dip it obliquely. The water now perceives a totally different set of phenomena; there are no circles, but ellipses. Dip again, first at this angle, then at that. One way we get curious curves called parabolas, the other way equally curious curves called hyperbolas.

By this time the water would be nearly out of its mind, if it insisted on trying to refer all these absolutely different phenomena to a single cause!

It might work out a geometry -- our own plane geometry, in fact -- and it would perhaps get some extraordinary poetic conception of a Creator who manifested in his universe such marvellous and beautiful relations. It would get all sorts of fantastic theories of this Creator's power; what it would never get -- until it produced a James Hinton -- would be the idea that all this diversity was caused by seeing, disjointedly, different aspects of one single simple thing

I purposely took the easiest case. Suppose that instead of a cone we used an irregular body -- the series of impressions would seem to the water like absolute madness!

Now slide your imagination up one dimension! Do you not see at once how parallel is our situation to that of the surface of the water?

The Old Goat was truly cutting edge here, but has a Charybdis lurking at the center of this tricky passage. He has the mechanics nailed, but has sliced away the animating process: we are not mere impressions.

We are Cells.
edit on 20-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: ooooops.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Reminds me of The Annotated Flatland (though the annotations make the book difficult in parts they draw from a wide variety of disciplines and philosophies. ) And now apparently there is an animated version which I am going to go look for when I'm done with this post.

or this from What the Bleep:

All it takes is a 90 degree shift in wavelength and we would appear to disappear to the people in this dimension yet we would still perceive the 3d world, just from a different perspective (I believe that this is what is behind the biblical rapture and ascension as well as explaining what happened to various historic cultures that seemed to have just disappeared.)

And when you bring cells into the equation, it's not so hard to understand how it might happen. In scenario A, the plasma of cosmic energy of a certain wavelength/vibration interacts with the plasma in our cells (from our atoms and perhaps within the nucleus) causing our cells to shift wavelength amping us up to the next dimensional level.

In scenario B (which I find to be more interesting) it is consciousness itself which causes the wavelength shift. It has been shown that our DNA is not as permanently locked as we once believed and can be affected by shifts in consciousness. It has also been shown that each individual cell has a consciousness, a hologram of the whole (on several levels.) As such, a drastic shift in consciousness and awareness would accompany if not precipitate a shift in wavelength to the next note on the octave.

Then, lets get into the ideas of quantum entaglement, the big bang, and God. In the beginning was the void with nothing in it but the consciousness of God (this theme occurs in most creation stories dressed in different words.) Through a practical application of sacred geometry, the point (of consciousness) became a sphere and entered into the third dimension, with the resulting creation and explosion of matter otherwise known as the big bang. But, since everything came from the same source, everything is entangled throughout time and across distance and thus continues to be part of the same original unity field of consciousness whether aware of it or not.

Yes, we are cells, in the so below because our body is literally a collection of cells, and in the as above because as singularly aware points of consciousness in a larger field, each person is literally a cell of God (or whatever way you want to conceive of the creator consciousness.) But the forest is often lost for the trees and when people (the individual cells) experience a consciousness shift the result is often a point or an elipse or parabola rather than the larger picture. A permanent shift, and thus a wavelength/DNA shift as discussed above occurs once enough cells have pierced the veil that an accurate picture can be obtained.

Kinda reminds me of the 3 Blind Men and the Elephant who was simultaneously a rope, a hose, and a tree trunk while still continuing to be an elephant.

The real mindf**k happens when you realize that by necessity all the dimensions in an octave exist and are aware from each levels perspective simultaneously, with some perspectives naturally having more awareness of that which exists below it than others, our "higher self" being one manifestation of this.

We must assume that other living and sentient beings (which one might argue is everything from the rock and tree to cats and dogs) would work the same way dimensionally Much like the circle turned sphere, most certainly my sixth and seventh dimensional bodies bear little resemblance to this shell I currently call home. It is altogether possible then that these extra-dimensional plasma beings are simply the higher dimensional bodies of, say...cats. dipping down into this dimension and that is how they appear from this perspective.

edit on 20-12-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Way to nail it, dude. My money's on scenario B.

This one's for you.

edit on 20-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: Sing here for a new beginning.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the water/cone analogy, I have never thought of perception from that angle. It really helps out temendously. Also, the picture you posted was perfect timing for me as well. Just last night I was looking at the reflections of myself in a multipained glass window (mulitplained if you will). Each window putting off a different reflection of myself and other objects. I was trying to get my head around the concept of multiple dimensions and perceptions thereof. It looked much like the picture you posted. Regardless, after reading your post, I think I have a better handle on the issue.

Gracias, mang.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I did not realize until poking around some tonight that I am on board with Steiner. I find that reassuring, somehow.

From "The Threshold of the Spiritual World":

... If, however, our conciousness can attain to realising it as a vital fact, we learn to discern in the soul's nature an inner nucleus, which exists independently of everything that may be developed in the sphere (!) of the soul's concious life between birth and death...

The Vedas and the Theosophists also refer frequently to the subtle body as having a nucleus. What I love about Steiner's description is the idea that the shell which serves as the boundary of one's essential self is the accretion of experience and time around the developing Psyche.

edit on 30-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: Salty clam, shiny pearl.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What is the body? That shadow of a shadow of your love, that somehow contains the entire universe.

-Rumi

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Pearls on a string.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Very interesting thread and ideas. Still reading it, just bumping it because I don't think it received enough attention, and there seems more to these theories.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
MM, thanks so much for inviting me. Took me a while to get a chance to read, but have enjoyed so very much.
Am in fact using your excellent thread to bolster a point in another, so thanks again, so much. Hope you have more to add, and we can get more people reading this. Referencing it is a way to do this.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I've had experiences in dance where I've literally left my body for hours at a time while it continues to move-using the body to leave the body. Sometimes the place we most need to be is our true self, free of the accretions. No past, no future, just now. It is in that place, and only in that place, that we can meet God.

It is in that place that we move from being the pearl to being the string, which has implications in both spiritual (macro) and relational (micro) dimensions. That is the existential paradox of life-- we are at once always and never alone.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This has to be one of the best threads I have read on ATS. Please continue...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am replying bc his thread deserves a boost, and we need to read it again..
tetra

top topics

<< 1   >>

join