It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i just read a brief article about welcoming home the troops from irak, i guess he wants them to save their energy for when tht raid syria!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
no no no....

Obama needs all the soldiers he can get for all of you domestic terrorists at home.

For some ´prolonged detention´

ETA:

awesome OP btw

edit on 14-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i just read a brief article about welcoming home the troops from irak, i guess he wants them to save their energy for when tht raid syria!

i don't think an invasion of syria is in the plans. they are doing just fine with covert operations and instability tactics by funding armed opposition groups to inspire rebellion within the Syrian forces.

they won't have an army to defeat if it's in disarray due to a confused internal climate.

especially with Russia watching on with a keen interest in all this and China silently waiting for America to slip.

also they don't need to target Syria directly if they are working to progressively destabalize Iran.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bring them home, give everyone the warm fuzzies, gain popularity for the elections and then...

Back to the killing fields they go.

The insulting part of it all is that many know what he's doing but he does it anyway...as if he's fooling us.

Pathetic little man.

edit on 14-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
The insulting part of it all is that many know what he's doing but he does it anyway...as if he's fooling us.

Pathetic little man.

the "you're either with us or against us" doctrine still in full play.

many millions have protested against unjust war across the US, Canada and the world.

their inability to listen to the people they supposedly fight for shows their true intentions.

it's slowly becoming widespread evident that something is not right with the superpower of the world which preaches justice and peace for all but is the one who breaks the most of the laws it's enacts and is the one nation who has dropped the most bombs in the last 20 years.

it's not to fool us anymore. they are beyond that. they know there is no going back.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

Well, that is nothing new. He has made it known to the world that he is withdrawing the troops from Iraq.

But for what it's worth, I do admit the timing is a bit odd. When it seems that we are gearing up against Iran( I see that as more likely than Syria, at this point), we pull our troops out of Iraq...Perhaps just to make sure we have enough.

By the way, could you please link the article?
edit on 14-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

i've begun to think that kingoreo is an MKULTRA/Tavistock creation
and his shameless behavior's purpose is to provoke some idiot into assassinating him, and touch of a race war

don't be an idiot is my advice
vote for the most likely to win repug so as to insure he doesn't get reelected
soorry ron paulers but voting for paul will dilute the vote and get kingoreo another 4 years

vote for the repug [white please] then when repug keeps up the in your face you can be an idiot
without touching off a race or civil war

then maybe dr paul will have real chance at fixing things, if he isn't just more of the same

bring on the flames

edit to add: the reason for the iraq withdrawal is that starting jan1 immunity for the troops is over
no more raping and looting and getting away with it

edit on 14-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join