It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable medium prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi all, as you can tell from my avatar, I am primarily here for the UFO's (or ET's/ED's).

I also am very interested in US and global politics, and conspiracy's.

But I make this thread on a completely different subject, and a sad prediction which I will share with you all tonight.

I work in a news agents, a busy one, my boss is a top bloke, been through much strife, and still continues to be a shining light for others.

I won't give much info before the predicted event, just enough to confirm its accuracy.

My boss, I will call him K, in the recent past saw a medium that very much convinced him, and me too when he related the story, and everyone else who has seen this medium.

Let me just state, My mother read tarot, and believes in all this stuff, but I never really did, until hearing K's story.

Anyways he saw this medium again in the last few days, and she told him (among other things) the newsagents is going to be robbed, by addicts, she was quite specific, she said a Friday, most likely the 23rd Dec.

She said it is fallible, and it might not happen, but she described where they came from (an estate on a hill where I live) a number 45, and that there will be two of them, aged 22 and 29.

She said one would pretend he had a firearm under a red cloth.

She also said they would be caught.

After hearing this I thought it would be wise to share it here, either me sharing will affect the outcome and it will never happen, or I will have helped prove the possible ability's of some people.

I hope it doesn't happen, my boss deserves better than junkies (of which I am ex) trying to steal his hard earned cash, but if it does happen I know it will be in the local press, in which case I can verify this post.

Let hope it happens, with no fear for the lady involved and a quick capture for these muppets.

We shall see, I will update when it happens, or after the 23rd if not.

Edit- I won't share K's original story which made me believe, out of respect for him and the tragic situation it surrounds.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: insight

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Addicts robbing shops.....living on council estates....yea thats really bizzare. Ive always thought people who robbed off licenses were Teachers or Doctors...how wrong was i

After hearing this I thought it would be wise to share it here, either me sharing will affect the outcome and it will never happen,

Yup...you told us now it wont happen, thats the normal excuses we see when events dont pan out as described by these "gifted" folk lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
uhh, what?
www.comicvine.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My Grandmother had this ability. Though not into Tarot or anything, she always knew if one of us kids was not feeling well and would call my Mum 100's of miles away and would specifically ask about that Grand Child.

Personally I feel that Women have this Gift or Intuition provided by Nature and is used to protect themselves and the child they might be carrying to protect themselves and being Child Bearers to protect the species.

I also feel that all Females of the Animal kingdom have this innate ability of survival.

I always used to trust my Mum's intuition because she was usually right and hence the term...

"Mother Knows Best..."

Plain and Simple.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Look mate, like I said, I only have just started to open up to this stuff, and from the info that I have related from my boss, its pretty specific.

And if it does happen, with the info I have given and the fact if it happens I can prove I work in said shop that might get robbed, I just won't be too specific as who knows how these things work and me talking could change it, but their ages, the layout of where they live, the day it "will" happen, if it does happen this is enough to prove it, its an experiment, and I did not say it wont happen, I said I didn't know.

We will find out, muppet

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just as a side note, I have no clue how genuine this could be, I know alot of goons have started similar prediction threads, but from my bosses past experience with this medium it convinced me, and if I didn't start this thread and it happened, I would wish I had found some way to prove it, IE this thread .

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I see no problem with the OPs logic. Imagine for a moment that all predictions are true when they're put out there, but because they're made known we veer off into another reality where they don't come true... wasn't that the entire point of Nostradamus quatrains? to warn us off a certain path?

Better yet, lets go with the popular opinion that "no one can predict the end of days because the bible says so" - well rock on! I like that, and therefore I predict that the world will end tomorrow, and the next day, and EVERY DAY - that way God can never let it happen else he looks like a liar.

More specifically, I predict that the day our Sun decides to have a hissy and consume its entire planetary system, the world will end!!!! Lets see him get out of that one

Anyway, I hope the people involved come out of it unharmed if it does come to pass - Hopefully it won't, just in case... but even if it does, to skeptics, that won't be proof - they'll yell "coincidence!", or pick apart the details that were missed.

As for those who do believe (or at least have an open mind about it), it'll just fit nicely into what they've already figured out. ♥

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thanks Forever,

That was sort of my point, it would be no good for sceptics if I told this story after the event, and like I said, I work in this shop, and I can prove that.

I didn't ask my boss if I could relate this story, but I am sure he wont mind, and if said event plays out, I will be able to prove where I am from, where I work, and the local news about the event (I hope) will confirm the very specific details that the medium predicted.

someone commented that Robberies by addicts from council estates, are not rare, but they are in my shop.

Its not been targeted in all the time my boss has had it.

And I said "estate" in my OP for all he knew I could have meant Wayne Manor

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the only reservation i have is that making public the prediction is like the web bot project... which supposedly uncovers the collective subconscious...
but infact by its widespread publicity might taint the waters and actually cause the event to happen,,,

the event becomes a self-fufilling prediction.

the woman that does the tarot etc does indeed perform a service for the community, much as the group shaman did in our distant past...but most things are on a personal level

except for mass conscience things like the Mayan Katun & Baktun time bubbles & the events they portend for the communities

~ there is definitely a modern counterpart...but maybe in this case the warning should have only been made known to the immediate group, i.e.: the employees working under that roof
(perhaps the warning is more directed to a 'loss'/attack' for those employees of a certain guild..)

my 2 ¢
edit on 15-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I understand your point, and did take that into consideration, but I think I have been vague enough to avoid giving away specific details.

My boss has mentioned the premonition to a few people, so that will affect it, if anything will.

Me, my boss and a couple of his mates, will be waiting out the back of the shop tomorrow morning ready to strike, if said event takes place

We shall find out tomorrow

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

So.....
Did it happen or not?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Sorry,

No it didn't happen, which is obviously a good thing.

My boss had asked us all to make sure we kept putting cash from the till, into the safe.

I bet that changed it.

I will ask my boss for permission to start a thread, with a few more details about this medium, and why he (and I) are convinced by her, she did say it could change, and an interesting personal message from someone, through the medium was, "make sure all the staff keep emptying the till".

I am glad I started this thread, just in case it did happen.

Sorry to waste everybody's time.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

At least your boss didn't get robbed.

I look forward to your other thread.

Merry HoHo!

new topics

top topics

join