It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The question of aliens is something that has weighed on my mind since I was a child. In grade school I became intrigued by the pictures of “alien ships” and UFO’s. I read all the books I could get my hands on at my school library and initially I believed what most people do; that they come from some other planet.

It wasn’t until I reached junior high that I began to question that theory. It was after reading a book, the name escapes me today, which was a work of fiction. It was about how a teenage boy and his family were coping with a nuclear attack on the US. I had know about bomb shelters since my early childhood but hadn’t ever thought about the cost of a nuclear attack or what people would be forced to do to simply survive; not until I read that book anyway.

An idea began to form and as I have grown older this idea has transformed in to a solid, fact based, logical perspective on what we may be facing, what we will have to do to survive, and what the final outcome may be. With smaller countries gaining nuclear technology today, my ideas are beginning to take on a shape of which I never dreamed; the thoughts of my youth may actually make sense of what we consider today to be a phenomenon. I’ll start at the beginning…..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Today, we are able to read books and watch films to learn about our history. The knowledge comes from records made in ages past by people that had the foresight to know that, one day, all they had seen and experienced may be important. From the comfort of our homes or theaters we watch documentaries about wars past and of devastating events, and we can contemplate what it all means to us today.

We find ancient artifacts, skeletons, fossils and even frozen cave men. Our first instinct is to study the specimen we find. We cut them open, we study their structures, their materials, we contemplate how they lived and we try to find facts to back those ideas up. We cut them open, we study their bones, organs and anything else that may remain today. Depending on how they were preserved, we get more information from some than others. We cut them open and explore what made them work, what they consumed and how they lived. We cut them open and we poke and prod and God if they were still alive, we’d be probing them relentlessly for the answers we seek. We cut them open because we are curious to know about the past of mankind; we cut them open.

In the past year the world has witnessed one of the most horrific nuclear disasters ever seen; the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. It’s speculated that the fallout has reached global proportions, the likes of which no one has ever seen. We now may very well have radioactive contamination in places nowhere near Fukushima; it may be in our water and food supplies. The US government is quick to say “no way!” but with the ways they poison us already, they don’t truly care. They just need to contain the masses and keep us in the dark until we are literally glowing.

So here we have not a nuclear war but rather a plant melt down, which potentially has contaminated a good portion of the earth. This is minor when compared to the potential magnitude of a full scale nuclear war. As I mentioned earlier, there are smaller, more volatile countries, which are beginning their nuclear programs as I write these very words. Even kids know how bad nuclear contamination is and we adults have a fair grasp on what it can do to the human body but have we really thought about what it would come down to if there was a full on nuclear war? Our lives of consumption, laziness and excess would cease to exist. Here are some other things we can look forward to:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Living underground in cramped, tight, lightless conditions to avoid the contaminated air
Living in near or total darkness once all the flashlights die
Once the canned goods run out we will be forced to forage for food and it will most likely be contaminated
Being forced to drink contaminated water once the bottled supply has run out
Babies being born with severe deformities initially but eventually this will become the norm
Parents making babies with their contaminated bodies which will result in mutations at a genetic level

So taking those very basic things in to consideration, along with where the world is going technologically, we can see a new idea begin to take shape. The conditions we will be forced in to will seem inhumane and torturous to most Americans but as we are an adaptive people, they will eventually become that which is accepted and coped with as best as possible. If you don’t believe me then please look back at Natzi Germany and the concentration camps. People did what they had to survive and eventually just stopped questioning things and did as they were told. They survived…

Burrowing further in to the earth than we ever have before, seeking to eke out a new, more comfortable, way of existing while we wait for Mother Nature to cure the disease we caused. That’s what we will be forced to do; wait and a hope against hope that something will cleanse the earth’s surface and make it inhabitable again.

If you don’t know this I’ll be happy to share it with you. The US government is spending billions to construct massive underground shelters as well as transportation systems. No one really knows the full extent or their underground network but I assure you, it does exist. They are preparing for something on a massive level and as people are getting wind of this, private citizens are starting to do the same. The bomb shelters being built today make those from previous decades look like Lego houses.

Private, wealthy, citizens are spending millions of dollars to have luxury compounds built underground. They are multi-level with food stock piles and even air conditioning. If you think there’s no way we will ever be forced underground, I am here to tell you that you are WRONG. It is coming and people, as well as governments, are preparing for it.

Burrowing further and further in to the earth, we never know what we will find. I’m positive we are going to make all kinds of discoveries; we will find new metals and new materials which we will begin using to shape our new future. By today’s standards those metals will seem foreign and improbable; in our new existence they may likely become life saving and technology rebuilding. We may find metals which seem to shape shift, may feel as thin as paper but cannot be burned or destroyed. As I said, by today’s standards they would be incomprehensible.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Eventually the shelters that are currently being built will run out of food and those air decontamination systems will fail. Even those people in the most sophisticated of underground homes will succumb to what is happening above ground and become contaminated. Is it so farfetched to think they won’t? So with these thoughts, these ideas, and these inevitabilities closing in on us I say this to you: what if the UFO’s are not from outer space but are something a bit closer to home?

Human bodies will be mutated, possibly beyond any recognition by today’s medical standards or visual conceptions. These ideas are all based on FACTS and here’s what I mean.

Long term exposure to darkness, as seen in creatures living in the deepest parts of our oceans, will result in either blindness and/or enlarged eyes. It may also result in pale or grey colored skin.
Long term living in tight, cramped conditions will result in a change in stature and posture.
Exposure to radiation will result in birth defects and changes in our cellular structure as possibly even our very DNA.

So now we come to the descriptions we have from witnesses; descriptions of “aliens”. They range in height, have large eyes, grey pasty looking skin, no visible muscular definition and elongated fingers. It’s possible everything being described could be the result of deformities and long term exposure to darkness based on scientific facts.

The metals we find once we burrow underground are going to reshape our lives and our technologies as well. Is it too far from the realm of facts presented here to think that what we perceive as “aliens” and unheard of technology may be coming to us in the next few centuries? We can scientifically explain the changes in appearance and since we have never explored our inner earth, we can’t say for sure what we will find can we?
I propose that what we are seeing is ourselves; the human race, far down the road. We are seeing what is left of the human race and just like people today, they are curious. They have the technology to go where we cannot and to do things we cannot even fathom at our juvenile age. Instead of watching history on television or reading it in books, they have the capability of going back in time to see it. They “take” human specimen to cut them open and explore the body’s processes. They do exactly what we do today but on a different level.

Looking back throughout history we see many examples of many civilizations using technologies that they should have had no knowledge of. Look at the pyramids in Egypt for example. No one really knows how they would have been able to move all of that stone, nor how they made precision cuts and then placements of the stones. We find drawings and sculptures by civilizations from around the world, spanning centuries, which depict out of place looking characters; some even look to be a type of space suite. We find writings, which we decided deem “mythology” which describe God’s fighting incredible battles with lightning bolts and strange looking devices. In fact the very well known Bible gives us all kinds of stories which today many consider to be “fiction” or embellished.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We know that something has visited us over the centuries and as human beings, so full of ourselves, we assume these visitors are from a far away galaxy. We imagine they want our planet, or our resources, or hell even us. Are we honestly so arrogant to think that beings from another planet, possibly far more advanced than us, would want anything to do with us?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
We know that something has visited us over the centuries and as human beings, so full of ourselves, we assume these visitors are from a far away galaxy. We imagine they want our planet, or our resources, or hell even us. Are we honestly so arrogant to think that beings from another planet, possibly far more advanced than us, would want anything to do with us?

It's not arrogant, it is simply looking at the facts. It is looking at what aliens did. They did not just fly around in ships and sometimes crash in the desert. They did research fully in genetics as part of the operations. It was not delusional people, they were real events happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
thanks op that was a good read, very interesting

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Greetings, DJDigitalGem, first time I have replied to you. You make a very good point here. If all of humanity were to just leave Earth, in just a few hundred years, pollution would cease, the air would be clean again, and the seas would be clean. Humans are a virus on this planet, no doubt of that. And, as humanity were no doubt seeded here by ET Beings a very long time ago, I guess in essence, we are aliens, after all.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good post DJDigitalGem, very intresting read.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In a short answer to your question, YES...whenever we leave our home planet.

Whenever we go to the moon, we are the aliens...

Whenever we land on Mars, we will be the aliens.

I do also believe that by looking at our own DNA, we are extraterrestrial, in the sense that not all of our genetic make-up is terrestrial...we are part primate, part E.T.

in fact, we are the only inhabitants of Earth that are part ET...

So Yes, we are the aliens.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
No, we are not the aliens. We were born and raised here, and you can tell because we're so perfectly matched to this planet. Just the right amount of gravity for our bodies. Just the right combination of gasses for us to breathe. And we'll find out one of these days, maybe, just how quickly we die when we fly into space in our little ships.

Our problem is that we have just a bit too much imagination for our own good. Our Neanderthal cousins survived nearly a million years because they didn't push it. Not us, though. If we last another 5,000 years, we'll be lucky. Depending on what you consider luck.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
, I guess in essence, we are aliens, after all.

No... landed immigrants

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
No, we are not the aliens. We were born and raised here, and you can tell because we're so perfectly matched to this planet. Just the right amount of gravity for our bodies. Just the right combination of gasses for us to breathe. And we'll find out one of these days, maybe, just how quickly we die when we fly into space in our little ships.

Our problem is that we have just a bit too much imagination for our own good. Our Neanderthal cousins survived nearly a million years because they didn't push it. Not us, though. If we last another 5,000 years, we'll be lucky. Depending on what you consider luck.

Perfectly matched with this planet??

In the cold, we have to put on extra clothing.....in the heat, we have to remove it.....

but we can't get too much sun; its cancerous.

We are the only species on this planet that is equipped with the ability of speech and language. No other is. That means WE are the different ones........

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Although I agree with your statements on the fact that we are of this Planet and our Bodies are the byproduct of conditions...as well as a fact not mentioned here....we have mapped our entire Human Genome....and we know we have nothing that seperates us from any other life form on this planet in the way of Alien Genetic Splicing.

But Neandertals did not exist for a Million years....tens of thousands yes...but not a Million. And as far as our abilities to construct VIABLE SPACECRAFT.....we have many secrets in that reguard and unfortunately....even though we have some Highly Advanced Craft....as well as tech. that can be used to jump across normal Human Development skills....Overt use of such tech. is forbidden....and we have in our possesion things we can barely understand.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Are we Aliens > ? <

2 Words!!

Earthly Isotope Signatures

The Best way to find Out ! !

if we are not, ALIENS( well maybe that 3 percent difference from Apes ) we Could be very well be Created Altered Modified From a Animal (Primate?) From this Planet Called Earth By a Civilization Type 2, 3 and some Religions call them God or Gods!

Are we Humans Doing it Now Altering and Modifying Planet Life and Animals ! And According to some Scientist
we are not even on the Chart yet.. We are still at Zero ( 0 ) ! ! ! Yet we are Able to play DR Frankenstein !
with Gene Splicing making Hybrids & making Chimeras

Now if we Humans can do it ! something that We Humans Would Never even thought of ! a Century ago!

OOPS!! I Just remembered HG Wells Island of Dr Moreau 1896

The Island of Doctor Moreau
en.wikipedia.org...

see my Meaning in these parts of the Documentary Videos!

Animal Farm: Risks Of Genetic Engineering

Animal Farm episode 1 p1

Animal Farm Episode 1, Part 3 of 10

WOW!!
Animal Farm Episode 1, Part 4 of 10

Animal Farm Episode 1, Part 5 of 10

Now Times what you see above what US Humans Can DO!! by a Thousand Century's!

We may be their Creation! of what we Call Aliens !

when you start thinking maybe Lloyd Pye might be Correct! of Aliens Modifying US !

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering

The full Version
Lloyd Pye - Everything you know is wrong
www.youtube.com...

NoW can Anyone Here on ATS ,,

Tell me what that 3 Percent DNA Signature Difference We have,
when we are Genetically compared with a Ape ?

Did Scientist Find this Out Yet ?

Well Let's Genetically Engineered a Rodent with 3 percent Human Genes in its DNA !

Measurement of Transcribed Human X-Chromosomal DNA ...
Sequences Transferred to Rodent Cells by Chromosome-.X Human DNA

Copy paste Below in your Search Engine

mcb.asm.org/cgi/reprint/2/1/52.pdf

That was in 1981 what can we Do now 30 years Later! with bumping that percentage up a Bit !

edit on 16-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There is a theory that some how the aliens are actually us from a distant future.... maybe thousands of years ahead of our time

new topics

top topics

join