It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over house. Posted now with PDF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is a video of an account where we were hanging around outside when a huge plane came circling our house probably every 5 minutes. Thought it was really weird and actually sounded like it was going to crash which first caught all of our attention. I had my phone on me so I started video taping the whole event. At this point there was no more plane though. I was always wondering why this plane was circling so I watched the video a week later. At first i saw this bug fly by the screen but then my other friend started noticing some weird things going on in the clouds. At 0:13 seconds there is a big bug that flies by the camera but there are other "things" lurking in the sky in the background. You can see them going in and out of the clouds so they cant be bugs and they are moving sooooo fast it cannot be birds.

Here is a PDF and some pictures of where to look at the specific time in the video. Please give it a look on a decent sized screen so you can see a lot better!

www.tumblr.com...
---Video

http://(nolink)/?wb5t6prwexrg6db
---PDF

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Interesting but your Tumblr link does not work.

Fix it please I'd like to look at the video.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Edit:

Very well put together, I look forward to seeing some blown up pictures of some of the closest shots.

Difficult to tell. Looking forward to the video.

edit on 14-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Although I do not like downloaded anything off the internet I just had to I guess. I like the way you set it up. Could it possibly be a bird? I know you followed it off into the distance but pic by pic it definitely looks like wings.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Pics are fine.

Video asked me to log in and I don't have a Tumblr account.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Who knows, could be a bird.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
pdf Donwload is fine, pics is small and my screen is dirty, so yeah, big clean screen for viewing!

Tumblr link does not work, logged in, got taken to i guess the OP's page. No vid i could see though.

vvv

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I didn't find the PDF very useful. I know you spent a lot of time on it but I would rather see the video. I hope you'll fix it so it's viewable!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
I didn't find the PDF very useful. I know you spent a lot of time on it but I would rather see the video. I hope you'll fix it so it's viewable!

I agree with you. Please fix the link soon. The pics were ok but I want to see it move.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is the video I am sorry it took so long!

Guys im telling you the speed these objects are moving aren't birds and they are really hard to notice! Please look hard!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
Here is the video I am sorry it took so long!

Guys im telling you the speed these objects are moving aren't birds and they are really hard to notice! Please look hard!

www.youtube.com...

This video is private.
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please log in.

Another link?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The video is private. Please provide working link. I'm intrigued

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow my bad guys!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I like how you turned that to negative? I havent done that yet but in the other set of clouds I wonder how that would look!

Is the video working for you guys yet>?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
even in the video it looks like a bird flying past the camera, and yes they can seem to move that fast depending on your POV =)

top topics

join