It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction / Possible Lead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm a 26 year old male from Texas and I've been mainly interested in high level occult/ET conspiracies for a few years now. I registered at ATS because nobody I know IRL seems to notice/care about the blatant conspiracies occurring right under their noses.

To be honest, I'm only introducing myself because I was forced to per the 20 reply minimum rule. I really just wanted to highlight a phenomenon I noticed the other day to see what others thought. As of 12/13/2011, anyone reading can actually reproduce these steps and I encourage you to do so.

It has to do with Serene Branson, the reporter who had a minor a stroke on live TV earlier this year.

abcnews.go.com...

There are a few conspiracy theories surrounding the event ranging from reptilian translator failure to live demonic possession (which is said to reverse intended speech).

I almost totally ignored these theories due to the juvenile way most were presented. (text & jpg-only slide show with creepy music and no narrator or evidence..)

However...

I thought it would be interesting to see other various analyses of the recording.

I went to Google and typed 'Serene Branson Rev' so google would predict 'Reverse'. It failed, so I tried 'Serene Branson Revers', omitting only the 'e' at the end. It still failed!

Despite being THE key phrase to this particular conspiracy theory - which means it had to have been typed thousands of times into google - the #1 search engine on the planet absolutely refuses to predict the phrase 'Serene Branson Reverse'.... (Seriously, try it yourself)

How is this possible unless prediction of this phrase is deliberately being blocked?

If it is being blocked, why?

NOTE

If you type the phrase manually you will get results. Blocking actual results would be way too brazen.
Its a very subtle, delicate, and deliberate art to misdirect people from the truth in such a way that should they ever discover that truth, they're totally unaware that it had been withheld from them in the first place.

The main advantage to these 'subliminal cover-ups' is that it preserves the public's trust, whereas blatant 'weather balloon'-type cover-ups only breed contempt.

The main disadvantage is that certain information (and disinformation) must be revealed so as not to appear too suspicious. This information is almost always a puzzle which can be put together.

The dilemma is compounded by the fact that truth seekers have all the time in the world to assemble this puzzle, while those who pick and choose the 'puzzle pieces' we see must do so at a moments notice. This encrypt/decrypt disparity makes 'the perfect lie' impossible - even for aliens.

/NOTE

I thought at first that Google may have simply been trying to discourage people from mocking Serene's 'medical condition'. This seemed reasonable.. until I type phrases like 'Serene Branson A' (Predicts Autotune) and 'Serene Branson R' (predicts Remix).

Clearly it has nothing to do with sensitivity. Google seems to prefer that people stumble into these internet sideshows instead of reversed clips of Serene Branson's bizarre alien sounding speech....

Again, why would a phrase that most definitely meets Google's prediction criteria not predict?

Also, Serene's apparent stroke only affected her speech. No eye twitches, muscle spasms.. or anything else.
We're left to assume (probably on purpose) that such spasms would have occurred after the camera stopped recording.

Heres the trick though: it doesn't matter if there is or isn't an extended version of that footage - what matters is that once again, thousands of skeptical people such as myself would *likely* have searched Google for the phrase 'Serene Branson Full' - thereby making it 'predictable' to others.

Why then does 'Serene Branson Full' refuse to predict??

This may seem small but it's implications are not, so I think it deserves serious attention. For all I know, this post might *magically* make this phenomenon stop so it should be observed by as many people as possible before then.

www.google.com

Please try it.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TheBlackestSheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackestSheep

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed. Please wait until you have garnered your twenty posts, before making the board aware of other topics other than introducing yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

join