It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Blitzer says Ron Paul might win Iowa Causus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer says Ron Paul might surprise everyone and come in, in first place in Iowa due to his superb organization and devoted followers. Latest poll shows Ron Paul in tie for 2nd place with Mitt Romney. Gingritch ahead by only a 3 percentage point margin. At least at CNN, Ron Paul seems to be getting the respect he deserves.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Studenofhistory because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If he really did get the respect he deserves, they'd quit talking about Newt Romney and Mitt Gingrich all day long like this was a two man GOP race, and actually talk about Paul for longer than 15 seconds a day.

ETA: But it speaks volumes that he is passing Romney and catching up to Gingrich in polls right now, all while the media for the most part does not talk about him nearly as much as they do NewtMitt.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Sek82 because: eta

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
If he really did get the respect he deserves, they'd quit talking about Newt Romney and Mitt Gingrich all day long like this was a two man GOP race, and actually talk about Paul for longer than 15 seconds a day.

I had the radio on hannity at lunch today and he listed all the names of the runners and never brought up RP, he called him the "other guy"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How embarrassing it will be for Hannity, Levin, and Limbaugh if Ron Paul wins. How embarrassing indeed! Especially for Mark Levin who constantly refers to Ron Paul as RuPaul in a disrespectful manner. I bet if Ron Paul wins the nomination one of these radio bafoons will slit their wrists or go postal with an AK-47.

EDIT - OP, do you have a video link of Wolf taking about this?
edit on 13-12-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

DOUBLE EDIT - Here is some video I found.

edit on 13-12-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Don't have the video, but it was earlier today. He was talking with Jack Cafferty and Jack was talking about who was going to win Iowa. He never mentioned Ron Paul. So when he was done Wolf said he thought Ron Paul could win it. Then Jack said "yeah he might win Iowa, but he will never win the nomination". I hate that guy

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

Jack Cafferty has actually been very fair towards Ron (he praised Ron a lot in the past and in recent times) before he surged in in Iowa.

Maybe now that Ron is more popular, Cafferty is now playing more of an antagonistic role. Or he is just being a hater because the media is starting to jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yeah, I just wrote an email to Fox and asked them why they keep shoving Mitt and Newt down our throats, and ignore Ron Paul. Bet I don't get any answers. Ron Paul is most clearly the best man for the job. The rest are just political shills that deserve not one vote from a concerned American.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

Yep, I was watching the same thing you were and was surprised Cafferty went so far as to say he wouldn't win the nomination. This is the same guy that has praised Paul in the past, maybe Cafferty has lost some hope along the way. Is it just me, or does Jack Cafferty always look like he's suffering from a bad case of heartburn?

top topics

join