It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Emotion , To Waking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello. I have a weird question to ask and a statement I wish to make about my dream last night. This is just so weird to me , I don't know what to think of it.

I simply cannot remember the dream , I just a have this feeling that I was trying to tell myself something or something was trying to tell me something. It is so hard to explain I , I just don't know how to really put it into words.

I had such a strong feeling of emotion when I woke up. Of ... I would say just a hint of sadness ... but a longing .. regret along with that perhaps?

I simply remember that the dream was telling me that my innocence is gone because I remember having the mind of a child , but also a mind of an adult portraying that child mind frame , again this is hard to explain. I don't know how to explain this , it's like my time is short , there was so much i could have done and should do in the future, buts it's like I wont be able to or simply will not do it? The emotion is so strong to me , I am still crying 10 minutes later and I can't figure it out , I have tears in my eyes , I just don't know what is going on? Such a strong sense of innocence being gone or leaving me.

Actually its now stopping , and sort of residing. I just don't know how to explain what just happened to me. Typing this out has made me feel instantly better. Wow ... what a weird phenomenon , i have never had this happen before , I can't get over it. I still have a feeling that perhaps this dream was a message? I do not know. Maybe it was just a fluke in my dreaming.

Has any one ever had this before , or have the Docs explained this phenomenon?
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
dreams are deeply rooted within us, we are learning and resolving things in every moment. you may not remember the dream but the effects are still with you and the reactions to the dream are still in place. leaving you to figure this all out. your feeling of longing for something is pure desire now. once removed from your dream state you are left with free will and the choices you have before you. take that feeling and make it yours, truly own up to it. let it go and remember all of it is. you are moving forward into more beauty, this dream was telling you this. letting go of the fear of what might happen next and living in the hope and truth of a better day. living in love will complete every desire, now all you have to do is believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ace1059

I agree, dreams seem to really hit hard sometimes. I've had some that completely throw my day off, even if they weren't bad dreams they can completely derail my thoughts for the day. What's worse is when the negative emotions carry over from dreams into the day and make it very difficult to have a "good" day.

Best thing is just to carry own.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can not be sure what I am writing will make much sense to you. When I read your post it kinda reminded me of the feelings I had before I had my big change but I might be projecting. I knew in some way that I had lost my core self and I just wanted it back so much. This life had not evolved me at all in the right direction and I had become very hateful by my experiances and feelt so much pain and so little joy. At the end I found myself again and I am healing a little bit every day. I wish you luck in your travels. Love a soulbrother.

top topics

join