It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S drone crashes in Seychelles - embassy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

We all appreciate your circus side show contribution to the topic of this thread. I myself am still trying to figure out if exactly what you said has anything whatsoever to do with that. Just some advice my friend, ATS is not a joke, actually it's a very serious Network that desires to protect their reputation from mindless, one liner drivel like you just posted. Hey, I am just telling you bro. Only trying to give some good advice. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What if... Not only did we intend the drones to have crashed, but we have new technology aboard, perhaps nanotechnology, that doesn't carry a virus or anything like that, but instead can collect and send information to us? It would be a perfect trojan horse to deliver the new nano spy technology right into the heart of the military and government of the other countries where the drones have "crashed". Of course they would laugh at us, thinking we "crashed" our drones but they will be eager to get their hands on them and anything they might carry, so no doubt it would be carried inside military complexes, inspected by and/or presented to high profile military leaders, etc. Wouldn't it be groovy if opening up the package released even better nano spy technology, right to the places it can do the most good???

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

hahaha, I know BF3 own's! this is def an old video, I don't even know what game he's playing.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Two in a week or so? (I realize Iran may have stumbled upon theirs quite a while before making it public)

What happens when one of these or these comes down on an elementary school? Obviously they're prone to plummeting out of the sky.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614

Originally posted by the owlbear
Another one?!?
It's about time they contract out positions to fly those things to twitchy 15 year-olds that kick ass at Battlefield 3 and MW3. Just keep them hepped up on Mountain Dew and I'm sure they could do better.

What they really need is....this guy!

"What if I get Lag out there,Im Dead!"

Priceless

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't think any of these drones "crashed" or were hacked. I think the US government is trying to find a way to sell the technology to other countries and they are doing it right under our noses with disinformation.

We all know they control the media so these "news stories" are probably just smoke screens to cover dirty sales of our technology.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

It looks like Counterstrike. I know a guy who still plays that even after I got him into the Battlefield series. You gotta wonder. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join