It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me what this "thing" is that I saw in the sky in my dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Don't know if it is related, but here is a description of a planets that I saw descend in a dream from March of 2011. I am going to post the relevant part of the dream here and add a link to the National Dream Center where I originally recorded the dream last March.

I was inside of a stone church/temple with my 80-yr old father, 16 yr old son and 4 yr old son. We could hear some sound outside and ran to see. The sound was very loud and resembled a type of weird thunder. When we looked up, there were two huge planets descending into our sky. One was larger than the other and they were side-by-side. The larger planet was an odd mix of green, blue, pink and grey.The smaller (relatively speaking) was grey and green and had a sort of "arm" coming from the middle of it. The arm was grey with green banding at the top and bottom and made a 90 degree angle in the middle, pointing down toward the earth. This planet also had a gold crown on the top. The skies around these planets were completely filled with stars and bright "orbs" of some sort. Our own moon and sun were also present, but very dim. The planets seemed to cause the sky to be dim and overcast.

The drawing you have here reminds me very much of the 'planet with the arm' I saw in this dream, only mine was upside down from yours, with the arm pointing down toward us. You should check out a few of the other 'air' dreams on this dream site. It was set up by George Ure of Urban Survival.

National Dream Center Database

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Right, I am well aware that this is going to make me look like a crazy woman, but...whatever.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt there was this thing in the sky. Throughout my life, I've had many dreams of strange things in the sky...they don't move, they're just there - completely still. Anyway this thing - I knowI've seen it before. But I can't for the life of me remember where. All I know is that, when I saw this thing in the dream I had...and when I think about it now and see it in my mind's eye, it makes me feel sick. I get this horrible ominous feeling.

Kate
edit on 13-12-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

OMG! I had the most scary "things in the sky dream" last night! I looked out the window and saw this spiral galaxy thing in the sky. Then this thing that looked like the spiral seen over norway appeared next to it (look for it on youtube if you haven't seen it). Then fireworks appeared all over in the sky, but they looked really fake and cartoonish with no sound to them - it reminded me of all that "project bluebeam" talk about the govt. planning to project false images on our skies. At this point in the dream I walked outside. I saw other people outside looking up and pointing at the sky. THEN I was lifted off my feet and floating up towards the sky! I started shouting for the other people, but I made no sound and they didn't aknowledge me. That's when I woke up in a cold sweat. Scary stuff!
edit on 19-1-2012 by klhbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Turn it upside down.

And then look up Sigmund Freud once Wiki gets back online.

<< 1   >>

join