It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me what this "thing" is that I saw in the sky in my dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Right, I am well aware that this is going to make me look like a crazy woman, but...whatever.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt there was this thing in the sky. Throughout my life, I've had many dreams of strange things in the sky...they don't move, they're just there - completely still. Anyway this thing - I knowI've seen it before. But I can't for the life of me remember where. All I know is that, when I saw this thing in the dream I had...and when I think about it now and see it in my mind's eye, it makes me feel sick. I get this horrible ominous feeling.

I've tried to draw a picture of it. It's just the basic shape of it, with no detail. It's shape was the most significant thing to me. It had like a round body with an "arm" coming off of it. When I say "body" I don't mean it was a living thing.

I really am awful at drawing, apologies!

Just seeing it there again creates this horrible sick feeling in my stomach. Does anyone know what the hell it is?
Is it something out of a cartoon or something? It's driving me insane!

Thanks!

Kate
edit on 13-12-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

One of two things... Millenium Falcon with an extended cockpit or an upsidedown elephant :3 jk just wanted to say i love your avatar.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

This is the thing that shoots out the UFO orbs.
Thier is a video on youtube I'll try and find it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by brick38
reply to post by KatieVA

This is the thing that shoots out the UFO orbs.
Thier is a video on youtube I'll try and find it.

Oh god don't say that! I felt like throwing up reading that!

I've dreamt of things shooting out small dots of light in the sky as well
I have a seriously vivid imagination

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by KatieVA

One of two things... Millenium Falcon with an extended cockpit or an upsidedown elephant :3 jk just wanted to say i love your avatar.

Kind of looks like a whale as well
I can't draw to save my life.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Haha its paint. Nobody can draw with it. But seriously ive never seen that shape. Very interesting tho. I dont think dreams are anything to dismiss. Always seemed wierd to me humans needed sleep. Like... Physically i could go days without rest. But not mentally. So gl finding your answer

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think I know

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[SNIP]
edit on 19-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed rude comment

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NicelyToasted

I was about to say exactly the same thing. I'm absolutely positive that's what it is.

Maybe your dream is symbolic and you need to come out of your shell a bit more?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

That looks like a traditional Haggis to me. That would make me feel sick too.

From Wikipedia:

Haggis is a dish containing sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally simmered in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a casing rather than an actual stomach.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
reply to post by KatieVA

That looks like a traditional Haggis to me. That would make me feel sick too.

From Wikipedia:

Haggis is a dish containing sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally simmered in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a casing rather than an actual stomach.

Ooo no, I love haggis! I've got Scottish relatives so was made to eat it a few times and it's delicious! Tried to cook it myself once though and it tasted like a dog's ballbag.

Love all the suggestions
On a more serious note though, it was definitely something to do with aliens. It's odd, when I look at this thing - the shape of it, I know I've seen it somewhere before and that it's hugely significant. It's weird. And I really do feel hideously sick everytime I look at it and I get deja vu.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It made me think of Gary, the snail of SpongeBob. And that snail meows, like a cat...

If you remember, recently there was a popular thread about cats being spying drones of sorts for aliens?...

I think your ( our ) cosmic ( almost wrote cosmetic, lol ) conscience is showing you ( us ) what snail-cats really are...

You say you made the drawing without details. What kind of details were there, then? Or was it all black like on your drawing? Thanks.

EDIT: Or are they called cat-snail?... Sounds almost better!

edit on 13-12-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

You say you made the drawing without details. What kind of details were there, then? Or was it all black like on your drawing? Thanks.

The thing itself was black...it's weird, it looked almost aboriginal. It had weird markings on it. I think there was a kind of eye thing at the end of the "arm" part of it. But none of that seemed significant, it was the shape of it that seemed to stick out the most!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks like a 3d silhouette of a bent pipe.......
In perspective....
edit on 13-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Right, I am well aware that this is going to make me look like a crazy woman, but...whatever.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt there was this thing in the sky. Throughout my life, I've had many dreams of strange things in the sky...they don't move, they're just there - completely still. Anyway this thing - I knowI've seen it before. But I can't for the life of me remember where. All I know is that, when I saw this thing in the dream I had...and when I think about it now and see it in my mind's eye, it makes me feel sick. I get this horrible ominous feeling.

I've tried to draw a picture of it. It's just the basic shape of it, with no detail. It's shape was the most significant thing to me. It had like a round body with an "arm" coming off of it. When I say "body" I don't mean it was a living thing.

I really am awful at drawing, apologies!

Just seeing it there again creates this horrible sick feeling in my stomach. Does anyone know what the hell it is?
Is it something out of a cartoon or something? It's driving me insane!

Thanks!

Kate
edit on 13-12-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

maybe you're thinking of this lol...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

I see a side profile of an elephant's head.

Maybe it's a Bio-Dome with a smoke stack to burn radioactive waste. The irony of it all!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
A type of horn? Please see link below:

www.musicwithease.com...

Now consider:

13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

Could you have dreamed of a trumpet call or horn? Thus signaling the rapture and the commencement of the great tribulation period? Hence your ominous, sick feeling?

edit on 9-1-2012 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The first thing that came into my mind was a dream I had or rather an image I had whilst on the verge of sleep.
It frightened me but next night I had another dream that explained some more of what I was seeing.

So I am on the verge of sleep - gazing into the back of my eye lids - Have you ever noticed that nothing is ever completely without light. Sure there are after images in ones mind eye of say the light bulb or candle but I am talking about the pixelated affect one gets where in the darkness it is also full of lots of light - as an artist and poet I have tried to capture this in paint and words. Anyways not to digress - I see subtle points of light in the darkness - some appear out of the void and then dissapear but I am drawn to this constant light that is there amongst the changing pixelated vision - I draw closer and this point of light becomes more expansive and has a beautiful blue halo surrounding it - Closer, closer I draw then suddenly in an instant I see at its heart a circle like totally black hole - I wake in fright not wanting to be sucked in so to speak. This bothered me as I am not one to be fearful of new experience.
Second night - I am in dream again and see this beaautiful blue halo of light - sort of like a star. Then suddenly my point of vision or perspective is changed to where I am viewing a larger picture which shows me that the black hole type thing is like a tubular tunnel leading into another dimension - I saw this other dimension as if looking from a vantage point in space so to speak - this other dimension was like a cosmic body of light like clusterd stars but visually not like Hubble type images for this cluster or other dimension was more alive and pulsed.
CONCLUSION:-
Your black shape reminded me of the black hole or centre of the blue halo I saw and also the shape coming off of it reminded me of the tubular tunnel type shape that connected it to another dimension

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join