It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Live We Sleep, Deeply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just came across these vids and though I would share with ATS. I can't embed vids, so if someone else can, it would be much appreciated

Part 1
youtu.be...

Part 2
youtu.be...

Part 3
youtu.be...

Here is a link to the full length film of "They Live"
youtu.be...

Note: The three part series is not from the movie itself, but from someone's blog.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 12/12/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Saw this movie a while ago. Good movie tho, worth at least one watch.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I saw this movie some 20 years ago and it really woke me up. One of my favs and I will have to watch it again. Thanks OP... :-)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
New to "They Live", eh? It really is an eye opener. Now put on the damn glasses!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Is it worth the watch? I love the SciFi genre but I've never heard of this one... Synopsis?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Isee3rd
Is it worth the watch? I love the SciFi genre but I've never heard of this one... Synopsis?

A definite watch for all ATSers I just watched it again last night and I got a lot more understanding out of than when I first watched it 20 years ago. Good watching with a general understanding of what really is going on in society. When you are willing to take the red pill....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes the majority of people are sleeping beauties in the Matrix and refuse to take the blue pill.

For people who refuse to wake up about 9/11 watch this.............Aaron knew the score. this is only one part of 9.

All nine are worth watching.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yea i like this movie more need to watch it and wake up a little but to many are too mind controlled into thinking that there is anything wrong, they know it is but refuse to really take a good look maybe some need more then sunglasses to be woke up like a swift kick or something and then again that might not work either lol.

top topics

join