It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/12/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
One year away...

Well some speculate the 12th and some the 21st, either way I don't think it will come down to the last week or days before we know some earth changing event in under-way... IMO

Although, am anxiously awaiting pictures for when the sun will rise in the centre of the Galaxy.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I am predicting that on 12/12/12 it will be the same thing that happened on 11/11/11 and 10/10/10.........not a thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm thinking that the G8 protests in Chicago this summer will start things off

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's pretty hard to see the Milky Way at dawn but the sun will not rise in the center of our Galaxy anyway.

But have a look next week, it will be as close then as it will next year, and the year after, and the year after.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You won't really see much on December 21, 2012. It'll be the solstice, which means it'll be dark if you're in the North and sunny if you're in the Southern hemisphere. The Sun will be close to the middle of the Milky Way, but you can't really see that because when the Sun is out you can't see the stars.

What will happen? Nothing. People will be Christmas shopping. It'll be a Friday. The Mayans would have to get a new calendar, but they stopped using the old calendar a long time ago anyway.

It's pretty close to center right now, so why wait for pictures?
edit on 12-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You won't be able to see the sun as it will be in billions of pieces raining fire from the sky....whilst we're being engulfed by apocalyptic floods on our way to detention camps with 5thdimensional powers and the sky full of ET mother ships. Oh, Nibiru might absorb some of the exploding sun too.

What a year it will be

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
You won't be able to see the sun as it will be in billions of pieces raining fire from the sky....whilst we're being engulfed by apocalyptic floods on our way to detention camps with 5thdimensional powers and the sky full of ET mother ships. Oh, Nibiru might absorb some of the exploding sun too.

What a year it will be

if the sun explodes I can guarantee that you won't be on your way to detention camps.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

funny i woke up today with a text from my gf saying a year today would be 12/12/12
maybe more significant than 11/11/11 since there cant be a 13/13/13 so this will be the last till 2101
more coincidental cause i also replied to your iran-US war topic yesterday, mostly cause i noticed ur username
anyhow hopefully the next year will be exciting times

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

What a year it will be

if the sun explodes I can guarantee that you won't be on your way to detention camps.

Was the blatant sarcasm not blatant enough?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

What a year it will be

Was the blatant sarcasm not blatant enough?

No, I got the sarcasm hence the laughing smiley face, but sarcasm or not it still helps to have it make sense.
edit on 12-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's my point. Not much of this 2012 bollocks makes sense. It's all just about picking numbers that seem to match up and providing little to no evidence at all.

I can't wait until 2013...maybe people will give it a rest for atleast a decade.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not much will be different from every other year but I will try to get a few pictures of the sunrise coming up over 7 falls AZ that day.

I cant wait to get some good images of the sun rising in the galactic center over that waterfall....epic!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

I am predicting that on 12/12/12 it will be the same thing that happened on 11/11/11 and 10/10/10.........not a thing.

I predict you don't know what to you look for on those dates and missed what happened

Lucky for us we still have "time" but that horse is getting away from us quickly.
Out with the age of Owl and in with the age of the Crane

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

What do you think happened on the previous dates that I may have missed? I am almost fairly certain there was not an apocolypse.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This 12/12/12, 11/11/11, etc fascination is so odd in my opinion.

One of the more interesting events was 12:34 5/6/78.

Don't think anything happened on that date either.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

end of the world senerio chaser?

Earth has quite a few more cycles before that happens.

Remember life is all about perspective and time even more so...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
ITT. People hating on the guy saying something will happen on a certain day, then in reverse saying nothing will happen on that day.

Is there anybody out there who doesn't try to act like they know wtf is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i just realized something with 12/12/12 1x3 = 3 and 2x3 is 6 so its so its 3 and six which is 666!!! maybe it will be the time evil reigns or not, whatever the case is the elite love numerology and you can bet if nature doesn't have something planned than man does.
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

top topics

join