It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sick of Politics,even my hamburger is named after a Politician![WTB]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am sick of politics,when I watch TV,politics.
When I am in the street,politics.
When I am at work,politics.
When I am on ATS,politics.

Even when I eat a hamburger...Politics!

www.flickr.com...

Where I can hide,there is no place.
In the woods the bears are talking...politics.
In the skies the birds are talking politics.

In the water the frogs...politics.

Are you sick of politics?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
haha they named a hamburger michelle obama.. I dont think thats a good thing...

I know what you mean, everywhere you go Intrusive government is lurking. You cant drive down the street without being recorded, and documented in some mammoth data mining database.

Talking about politics is good. Having it crammed down your throat is not. People are talking about it alot because they are pissed.

Its disgusting, like our goverment and our do-nothing president.. atleast michelle and barry get to go on vacation, she deserves it, after all they do so much. Maybe they will be so worn out from vacation that they will need to take another vacation after taking a vacation.

I work for a telephone company/ISP and if a switch went down and hundreds or thousands of customers were out of service, I wouldnt be able to take a vacation, id loose my job. But the country can be falling apart, millions unemployed and homeless, and he can take a VACATION ?>!"?!?

DISGUSTING.

Vote Ron Paul, hes our only at having government small, less intrusive, and less apart of our daily lives.
edit on 12-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Every presidential campaign year it gets worse. The way the MSM plays up the GOP's "flavor of the month" makes me want to projectile vomit a stream of fire at my television. Seriously, if I could spit fire, I would.

All I can do is utter a string of foul curses at them and either change the channel or shut it off. Now the soup d'jour is Newt "Squashed Face" Gingrich. He was awful years ago and he has only gotten more smug and black-hearted. Every one of them, except for Dr. Paul, makes me feel like I'm growing a brain tumor every time I hear them. What a dreadful crop of plastic morons.

Ugh! I have to stop, I feel an aneurysm coming on.....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
C'mon:
Who doesn't like a "big newt with cheese and bacon?

The"Ron Paul": stringy chewy roast beef served with a glass of warm milk?

The"Rick Perry": a Sunday blueplate afterchurch brunch special.?

or A "CARIBOU BARBIE": with a warm toasted bun and glasses (of alaskan spring water)?

but I'll take a pass on your pictured "Old Chicago stockyards" thick "booty burger": "50% ground rump roast and 50% pork?
GAAAH!
I keed;I keed;
edit on 12-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes, extremely tired of it!

I think I am more tired of the fact that people seem to believe anyone who doesn't agree with their worldview must be an ignorant piece of garbage... and then goes on to tell them so.

What happened to respect?

But, I guess, respect and politics are like oil and water.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Every presidential campaign year it gets worse. The way the MSM plays up the GOP's "flavor of the month" makes me want to projectile vomit a stream of fire at my television. Seriously, if I could spit fire, I would.

All I can do is utter a string of foul curses at them and either change the channel or shut it off. Now the soup d'jour is Newt "Squashed Face" Gingrich. He was awful years ago and he has only gotten more smug and black-hearted. Every one of them, except for Dr. Paul, makes me feel like I'm growing a brain tumor every time I hear them. What a dreadful crop of plastic morons.

Ugh! I have to stop, I feel an aneurysm coming on.....
I understand you,but maybe sometime this will go.There are countries where they speak politics once in four years.Now days is like they speak politics every day,it's like four years are eight years!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I am sorry for your vacation,but that's life(politics).It's like we live in politicians world.Sometimes I am thinking how our life will look like without politics and politicians!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
Yes, extremely tired of it!

I think I am more tired of the fact that people seem to believe anyone who doesn't agree with their worldview must be an ignorant piece of garbage... and then goes on to tell them so.

What happened to respect?

But, I guess, respect and politics are like oil and water.
Yes respect,what respect has become of,it's like you say money and politicians has nothing in common!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

C'mon:

or A "CARIBOU BARBIE": with a warm toasted bun and glasses (of alaskan spring water)?

but I'll take a pass on your pictured "Old Chicago stockyards" thick "booty burger": "50% ground rump roast and 50% pork?
GAAAH!
I keed;I keed;
So many politicians,so much good food.So much hunger around the world.I wonder how many africaans eat a hamburger in their life!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Turn off the tube...(Kill your tv).
All the politicians s are all lying to you anyway..
Get a handle on your internet time..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

C'mon:

GAAAH!
I keed;I keed;
So many politicians,so much good food.So much hunger around the world.I wonder how many africaans eat a hamburger in their life!

How many American ever ate elephant,giraffe; cape buffalo or gazelle jerky?
They can certainly have some of ours (export "politicians")

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's not a question of killing ,or turning off something,is about the aggressiveness, that they provide.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

C'mon:

GAAAH!
I keed;I keed;

How many American ever ate elephant,giraffe; cape buffalo or gazelle jerky?
They can certainly have some of ours (export "politicians")
Export,where?They will self import themselves!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sick to death of politics?
Think of how we conservatives feel 2012 coming up; we again are hand fed yet another weak panel of milquetoast lukewarm candidates that I can't really get behind

( excepting Dr.Paul)

I really can't stand the ( do no wrong) air of hero worship surrounding the "organizer in chief". an am diametrically opposed to most liberal platforms.

I am simply "treading water 4 years at a time": a curmudgeon without representation..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Sick to death of politics?
Think of how we conservatives feel 2012 coming up; we again are hand fed yet another weak panel of milquetoast lukewarm candidates that I can't really get behind

( excepting Dr.Paul)

I really can't stand the ( do no wrong) air of hero worship surrounding the "organizer in chief". an am diametrically opposed to most liberal platforms.

I am a simply "treading water 4 years at a time": a curmudgeon without representation..

Death,when she saw a politician, she run like hell.because she is afraid for her life......

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's not a question of killing ,or turning off something,is about the aggressiveness, that they provide.

Try a serious "break" I did: gave up on tv months ago;10 days in remote "deer camp"( no power/no running water/facilities );a few weeks away from ATS did me wonders..

Only to come back to:
Hot topics:" REPUBLICANS are killing the country

...Should have 'never fell off the wagon.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just be glad you weren't eating a piece of pie named "Laura's Bush".

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Try a serious "break" I did: gave up on tv months ago;10 days in remote "deer camp"( no power/no running water/facilities );a few weeks away from ATS did me wonders..

Only to come back to:
Hot topics:" REPUBLICANS are killing the country

...Should have 'never fell off the wagon.
I will try to do so,though is hard,I have my piece of nature here.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
As I said ,even our food is named after politicians,I wonder when our cars will be named with politicians names!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I'm Sorry;(cover your eyes) but I've just gotta' do it :

"Hilarys' muffin"?

"Hilarys' muffin" with cheese?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join