It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will win in Iowa!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This video shows all the local news stations picking Ron Paul for the Iowa win after Saturdays debate. (Sunday morning I think) I especially like the part where they compare Romney's empty Iowa office to Ron's extremely busy office. I mean, Romney's office isn't even furnished, let alone up and running. There's no way Newt will win Iowa. Ron has had an office there since 2008 I beleive. The people of Iowa are too smart to fall for this greaseball Newt.

Headlines on January 4th, 2012: Newt takes second place in Iowa! LMAO
Ron Paul 2012
edit on 11-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

They also say how Ron was the only one to get under Newt's skin with the Fannie Mae bombshell. That was fricken awesome by the way. I'd like to see him do that more often, he has plenty of ammo on most of them, so it wouldn't be hard.

Hre's a good interview with Ron Paul the day after the ABC debate.

editby]edit on 11-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

One thing I like about RP...he doesn't fight dirty...he uses facts to counter lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
America is the Titanic, the other candidates are icebergs and Ron Paul is a lighthouse.

Vote Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Only ignorant, uninformed folks will vote for anyone other than Ron Paul. He is the only people's politician, all others are friends with Wall St, Federal Reserve, big banks, and corporations. It's just a no brainer, how can anyone even consider voting for anyone other than him? Tell your friends and your fam to register republican and vote for him, let's ELECT THIS GUY. This is America's last chance.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Was discussing this with my wife earlier this evening, looks like he has a legit chance in Iowa, and if he can get he has a legit chance in the following primaries as well. And if he has a chance then American might have a chance!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im curious to members thoughts on how the media might try and spin a Ron Paul win in Iowa?

They cant say its not an important win so perhaps something along the lines of "But can he keep the momentum as other candidates ramp up their campaigns" or "He won only because of the other candidates doing so poorly"?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only real man running. He has conviction and character backed by an impressive intellect.

He despises the Fed, the Patriot Act, War, and the crappy foreign policy that has made us Villians in the eyes of much of the world.

More and more folk are starting to get him. Jus' mebbe, jus' mebbe after all.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul can't win Iowa.

Iowa has closed Primaries.

Meaning that if you are not a Registered Republican, you can't vote in the Republican Primaries.

Mark my words, there will be stories of Ron Paul voters being turned away, because they are politically ignorant.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I was wondering when you would show up. When he does win in Iowa, will you return to this thread and eat your words? Because I will looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Annnnnnnnddddd you're wrong again:

Ryan Gough, the Caucus Coordinator for the Republican Party of Iowa:

If you are not currently registered as a Republican in your precinct, you will need to register the night of the caucus (registering now, at this point, will not put you on the current voter list that will be used at the caucus). Go here www.sos.state.ia.us... and scroll down to Election Day Registration. Make sure you have the correct documents when you arrive at your caucus, you can register to vote as a Republican, and you’re all set to participate.

You underestimate the organizational efforts of the Ron Paul presidential campaign. Ron Paul has over 20,000 hard pledges from Iowan voters and the number goes up everyday as more Ron Paul supporters are identified through volunteer phone-banking. You really think phone-bankers don't remind people they need to be registered republican to vote in closed primary states? Ask me, I phone bank for Ron Paul and I remind every single one of them.

Every stranger I approach about voting Ron Paul that tells me they are already voting for him don't need me to remind them about registering Republican here in our California closed primaries, they already know.

You may try again Carseller.

edit on 11-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll be in Des Moines Jan 2nd and 3rd in support of Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I hope there is a blizzard in iowa because the Ron Paul folks will push hard to get that vote to the polls, but I would not put it as far as the slimey bastards delaying the iowa caucses due to a state of emergency if that happened.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
when are people gonna wise up and realize ron paul is the only guy not full of #

the country is in the #ter we dont have time for another 4 years of bull#

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Comment of the day:

I would drag my d#ck through glass while walking through a blizzard to vote for Ron Paul.

edit on 12-12-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul needs to organize transport for his supporters in case of major snow stem issues to collect people and take them to the polls. There needs to be a massive Iowa statewide transportation effort for Ron. I know the campaign managers may have thought about this issue

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Has Ron Paul ever won anything to do with the presidential race except on the internet?

I'd love to see him get some momentum but I just don't really see this happening.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Well he has been elected Congressman, what, 11 times?

He's also won the most straw polls out of all of the other presidential candidates.
edit on 12-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I was specific when I asked if he'd ever won anything to do with the PRESIDENTIAL RACE

I know he's a congressman.

But, I always see posts predicting a big win for RP and it never seems to happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If that was a serious inquiry, here is a serious answer:

1st – DC CPAC Straw Poll – (2/10-12/11)
1st – Online Phoenix Arizona Tea Party Straw Poll – (2/27/11)
1st – Combined Phoenix Arizona Tea Party Straw Poll – (2/27/11)
1st – Republican Liberty Caucus of California Presidential Straw Poll – (3/20/11)
1st – New Orleans Republican Leadership Conference Straw Poll – (6/16-18/11)
1st – Clay County Iowa Republican Party Straw Poll – (6/19/11)
1st – Ames Iowa Straw Poll (Statistical tie) – (8/13/11)
1st – New Hampshire Young Republicans Straw Poll – (8/20/11)
1st – Pre-Debate Cincinnati Tea Party Straw Poll – (9/12/11)
1st – Post-Debate Cincinnati Tea Party Straw Poll – (9/12/11)
1st – California GOP Straw Poll – (9/17/11)
1st – DC Values Voter Straw Poll – (10/7/11-10/9/11)
1st – LA County RPLAC Straw Poll – (10/13/11)
1st – Charleston County Republican Party – (10/18/11)
1st – Ohio GOP Swing State Straw Poll – (10/22/11)
1st – Des Moines Iowa Voters NFRA Presidential Straw Poll – (10/29/11)
1st -Des Moines Non-Iowa Voters NFRA Presidential Straw Poll – (10/29/11)
1st – Illinois GOP Straw Poll – (11/5/11)
1st - San Diego Straw Poll - (11/14/11)
1st - Charleston, SC Straw Poll - (11/14/11)
1st - Drake University post-ABC Debate Straw Poll - (12/10/11)

Do some light research and you'll see why people claim Ron Paul has great organization and energetic support in the early states. But its ok, I'll search for you

edit on 12-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was specific when I asked if he'd ever won anything to do with the PRESIDENTIAL RACE
Well he's polling great in Iowa right now, and that's coming up in a few weeks. We'll see how things will play out, but as others have pointed out his organization in Iowa is great, and his supporters are working their asses off trying to gain supporters. Donating hundreds of dollars for money bombs and the superbrochure projects, as well as time spent going door to door or phonebanking or doing whatever they can.

After the Iowa caucus, you'll have your answer.
edit on 12-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join