It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers of Cosmos. Please tell me this is fake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This video was posted just days after the December 7th countdown ended. I understand, through a Turkish friend of mine, that what they are talking about in this video towards the end is someone government owned technology called the Blue Disk Project or something along those lines. I translated someone of the dialogue in the video myself and the people are talking about what is relevant to the video. So i don't think they have been changed or edited except the last one that shows something landing on the Ka'ba in Mecca. I've told that the reporters are refuting the evidence as fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepzilla

ive seen all these before. to my knowledge none were explained i think. and yes there are holograms and stuff also in the video that can be done with light and water. pretty cool stuff

and you are talking about project blue beam which i believe exists also. it wouldnt make sense in this day and age if it was not
edit on 11-12-2011 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
dont take the video very seriously. Its nothing.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

But what is it. He mentioned Project Blue Beam, but what does it have to do with the video. Is that how they are making the holograms or whatever the videos are about. Because the beginning kind of makes me think that the government is trying to provoke the NWO or something. Its like they want people to believe that theses holograms are form out of this world, and are coming to save us, but really rapture is just mass genocide, from what I know.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

That's what I thought originally. but I like getting other opinions before I completely refute an idea or a video.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Because the beginning kind of makes me think that the government is trying to provoke the NWO or something.

you say 'the government or something'

i say 'The Something'...is the Shadow Government

only dark projects or else Shadow Governmet would be feasibly able to carry out this Project

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
holigrams are not that far yet to be used on such a large scale and in space lol .

This video is just taking the concept of "project blue beam" which i've seen no evidence for , and making a little montoge of what it could do if it existed .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There are numerous examples of advanced holographic technology floating around the internet. The US Govt has been using the technology for quite a long time in war and it seems that over 20 years ago this very same technology has been used for religious purposes as well as many others.

I personally think this form of deception is a mass scale monarch project or something of the type.

Please be careful, as your eyes can always deceive you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

blue beams purpose is to make people think something is happening that isnt.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla
reply to post by AaronWilson

That's what I thought originally. but I like getting other opinions before I completely refute an idea or a video.

The white light "alien" woman at 2:13 is from an advertisement from some company in the UK. It was posted here on ATS last year, but I can't find it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it helps, this is indeed fake.

However, the project Bluebeam I do believe is a real thing, but of course the implications thereof we have no real idea.

So, in my own opinion, I have to say that there is nothing worth being worried over. Aware maybe, be aware, but not afraid.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I see at least a short sunlit contrail, some lens flares and nothing out of the ordinary. The rest of those i can't even start to explain because of utter crap video quality. I've also seen most of these before, didn't strike me then, don't strike me now.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Holograms are very advanced now. This is only what is scratching the surface and released. Black operations are hundreds to thousands of years ahead of this stuff now.

3D hologram

CNN Hologram TV First

Mind Over Matter: Brain-Computer Interface Technology

Holographic Laser Projection Technology @ CES 2010

Apple's iHoloPhone

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hologram TV

Advertisements In The Air.

Touchable Holography

Solid State is probably Black Operations now.

Alot of inside info put into this post, it was very good:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again 3d Holography without screens in thin air!!!!!

www.etiole.com...

3D Holograms in Air without screens now possible : The future as you see it

'True 3D' Display Using Laser Plasma Technology #DigInfo

edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Japanese Scientists Create Touchable Holograms

codingfuture.com...

What if we can touch and feel virtual 3D objects? Indeed, a new paradigm will be formed then. A paradigm that will catapult us to the next level of human computer interaction.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the videos mate.
They were quite interesting, maybe that's the future of a lot things. Think of how useful it would be to have a hologram deliver a controversial speech to millions of people versus the real person up there in personal danger. Who knows, but that technology seems like it has advance a long way. They could be using holograms to scare people into believing false facts,etc. Thanks, mate

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

WOW if just the first six seconds tell us ANYTHING is TPTB are planning a stellar Eric Clapton concert or even a Big Labowski marathon
seriously is that the best Jesus Turkish production has?

As far as Blue Beam goes... Called it! Its the best way to kick start the NWO

join