It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons Among Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's true. Although most here are atheists and don't believe in this kind of thing, I say with absolute certainty that at any given point in time, no matter where you are, you are in the company of either an angel or a demon or perhaps legions of them.

Of course, there is no physical evidence of this, mainly because they are not physical, but also because they are not normally manifest to your perception. However, if you were open enough, you could enter a space in your mind that allows you to see them and this is why I have the authority to speak of this because this is what I have done. Unfortunately, word of mouth is usually not a form of evidence, so I expect skepticism and hate in the following replies.

I'm writing this for those who have open minds so that they can entertain the idea that angels and demons are among us at all times.

What I learned from my experiences is that the realm where these beings reside connect to us directly through our emotions. When you have love, there are angels with you, and when you have hate, demons are with you. When you reach out to them while in the corresponding emotional state of being, if you are ready, they will show themselves. I guarantee that.

People wait on the divine or the extraordinary, but the truth is, the divine and the extraordinary are waiting on you. There are aspects of existence that are so intense that you can't withstand them under ordinary circumstances. That is the nature of the presence of angels or demons and that's why they haven't come. You have to come to them, otherwise you would be unprepared and would die. All I'm saying is, prepare yourselves, because if they do make the choice to come to us instead of waiting on us to come to them, if you aren't ready, you will die. It sounds grim, but it's the truth. I know I almost died. The manifest form of the pure essence of beauty itself came to me one time and completely transcended all of my preconceptions about existence and almost killed me. I'm saying is I saw something so beautiful it almost killed me. It knew I couldn't stand its presence so it left.

They're tied to us through our emotions. And emotions can be experienced in unbearable magnitudes.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Much of what you have stated has been experienced by a great number of people over vast periods of time. Don't feel foolish for any experience you've had.

When I was 18 I saw my first ghost and was soon told of her story by my mother. She (My Mother) bought the house I grew up in because at the time of the showing she could tell it was haunted by something (a door slowly closed by itself).

After reading archived articles from our local paper telling the story of a girl dying on a swingset in our back yard, and saw her picture I almost lost my mind. It was her that I saw, and it was quite vivid. Things can easily be discredited and shunned by people, till the day they have the same type of experience they will never understand first hand.

I too have seen "demons" or "evil entities" but to me they are no more evil than good. There is a balance in all things and sometimes we only see one side. Trust me I am by no means a Satan worshiping freak, but I do see just as much love in "evil" as I do "good". To be honest, I feel that until we all fully realize whats going on here we will always be judgmental of what we see, hear, and feel. But I can promise you this, the day that we all realize that entities that are "evil" deserve love too, is the day that we will take the first step to understanding both sides of ourselves.

Please understand that "love" is far different from worship, for I believe that we should love all things and nothing, but not worship any.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am reminded of exodus 33:20

“you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItanimuliiluminatI
But I can promise you this, the day that we all realize that entities that are "evil" deserve love too, is the day that we will take the first step to understanding both sides of ourselves.

I agree, and this is what I have come to realize as well. I ruin my credibility with threads like these, but I don't care. My message is one that skeptics aren't able to understand anyway. But be cautious, demons do have bad intentions. But they lose their power when they are loved and not feared.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I like this one more:

Exodus 33:11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Job 4

12 “A word was secretly brought to me,
my ears caught a whisper of it.
13 Amid disquieting dreams in the night,
when deep sleep falls on people,
14 fear and trembling seized me
and made all my bones shake.
15 A spirit glided past my face,
and the hair on my body stood on end.
16 It stopped,
but I could not tell what it was.
A form stood before my eyes,
and I heard a hushed voice:
17 ‘Can a mortal be more righteous than God?
Can even a strong man be more pure than his Maker?
18 If God places no trust in his servants,
if he charges his angels with error,
19 how much more those who live in houses of clay,
whose foundations are in the dust,
who are crushed more readily than a moth!
20 Between dawn and dusk they are broken to pieces;
unnoticed, they perish forever.
21 Are not the cords of their tent pulled up,
so that they die without wisdom?’

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am unsure of your comment about dying, or do you mean ascending which I can understand. Also, I don't define that which I have experienced as demons or angels, but then they don't need definition, it just is. My last event was on a level that cannot be described, nor can I even now understand the emotions that came with it, but it was soooo, very powerful that even now, I have difficulty verbalizing the event. Some would call the presence I was with God or an angel, but it was unseen, but not what happened, the clarity was astounding. These things are real and it does not take a religion or any belief to qualify it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The angel i saw wasn't beautiful. He looked like a black dude wearing dreadlocks and dressed like a bum with a walkman that hasn't been marketed since 1980.

I was at work one winter, worked security at the courthouse. My brother dropped me off at work and it was a relatively warm day (55/60 F) so i didn't bring my coat. Turns out i forgot my wallet too so i was broke. Well for some reason my brother just left me at work because he was being a dick and my house was 10 miles away so i had no way home. It was getting late in the afternoon and the sun was going down fast and the temperature was going down very quickly. I just sat on the picnic table distressed with no way home and no cell phone or anything. Well i decided i was going to start walking, i didn't have my wallet so i had no money for busfare.

Well by the time i got to the middle of the fairly large parkinglot, this black guy with dreadlocks and dressed like a bum with some funky old headphoones from a 1980 walkman (orange colored pads) came walking around the back of the building and he walked right up to me and gave me the exact amount of money for bus fare and i didn;t even say a bloody word to him. He just handed me the money and looked me in the eyes and smiled at me. He had very kind eyes and he gave off a very "happy" presence. He turned and began to walk back the way he had come and i was turned around and i said over my shoulder as he began to walk away that i'd repay him if he came back in the morning and in the 2 seconds it took him to start walking away and the 2 seconds for me to turn around...he just disapeared into thin air. He was just gone. It is not humanly possible to cross the 50 yards from the middle of the parkinglot where i was standing to the back of the building where he had come from. He just disappeared in 2 seconds. I never saw him again.

God sent me one of his messengers when i was distressed to comfort and aid me. It could have even been Jesus himself, i do not know because i do not know what Jesus looks like. Who or whatever he was he was not hip to current fashion because he looked like he came straight out of 1980 and stepped into 2003. I never forgot that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Job 4

12 “A word was secretly brought to me,
my ears caught a whisper of it.
13 Amid disquieting dreams in the night,
when deep sleep falls on people,
14 fear and trembling seized me
and made all my bones shake.
15 A spirit glided past my face,
and the hair on my body stood on end.
16 It stopped,
but I could not tell what it was.
A form stood before my eyes,
and I heard a hushed voice:
17 ‘Can a mortal be more righteous than God?
Can even a strong man be more pure than his Maker?
18 If God places no trust in his servants,
if he charges his angels with error,
19 how much more those who live in houses of clay,
whose foundations are in the dust,
who are crushed more readily than a moth!
20 Between dawn and dusk they are broken to pieces;
unnoticed, they perish forever.
21 Are not the cords of their tent pulled up,
so that they die without wisdom?’

Looks like Satan paid a visit to Job when he thought Job was sleeping. I've seen things and heard things i wished i hadn't. Things that would make any other man's hair turn white instantly. Invisible things that can grab you and choke you and you swing out and hit air, or kick out and hit nothing because nothing is there yet you can feel hands on your throat and see the finger marks bruised into your skin. You can't see them, but they can see you. You can't fight them, but they can nearly scare you to death and put their hands on you. There is no greater fear than having something physically attack you that you cannot see. I have heard their laughter as they laughed at me when no one was there. I've been slapped by things that weren't even there. i have "felt" things watching me that i couldn't see, that unshakeable feeling like youre being watched or observed by something that is unfriendly. It's almost like being raped.

Fallen angels and the loyal angels do exist. I've seen things that have given me nightmares as a grown man. There really is a war going on that we cannot see, sometimes it spills over onto us. The bible is completely correct when it says theres a war going on we cannot see. The scales are still on our eyes.
edit on 11-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

God sent me one of his messengers when i was distressed to comfort and aid me. It could have even been Jesus himself, i do not know because i do not know what Jesus looks like. Who or whatever he was he was not hip to current fashion because he looked like he came straight out of 1980 and stepped into 2003. I never forgot that.

We entertain angels unaware, that is why the Bible says we are always to show hospitality. I have a story to tell...

One morning in June I woke up with the words "Trust Jesus" in my ear. I got up to do my daily things and kept hearing it over and over. I sat down on the couch to read the Bible and I heard my husband's aunt cry out my name. She lived in Arkansas and I lived in Ohio. I then knew something was wrong and called her on the phone. She was going through something very rough and needed help so I decided the best thing to do would be to drive out there to see her.

So that day I said good-bye to my husband and drove off. As I got past West Memphis, I was praying and noticed the clouds in the distance. Arkansas was going through a dry spell at that time, and rain was scarce. I prayed for rain from the clouds. As I was driving, I know the Lord came into my car and I said "Yes Lord?" He answered "Feed me" and He informed me that I was about to have company, so get ready. Less than five minutes later, I saw a man walking on the side of the interstate. This was unusual because no one walks on the interstate and there were no cars parked anywhere. As I passed him, I heard immediately "Trust Jesus" and knew this was someone I should pick up. The heat index was 104 degrees, so it was very hot.

I had to drive the distance to the next exit overpass, turn around, go back to the next exit overpass behind him, then drive back to him. When I stopped, the man walked to my car and I said "Brother, you sure must have been praying" and he smiled and said yes. He got in my car, and naturally I was terrified because this is not something I do, I was terrified he was going to kill me. He drank all the water I had, which was a large plastic bottle, and it was hot because I did not have air conditioning in my car. As we rode along, I began talking and asking if he goes to church. He said yes. He said he had just left Louisville Kentucky that morning and walked all the way there. I knew it was impossible to walk from Louisville to West Memphis in one morning to afternoon.

We talked all the way to my exit, he was going further. I noticed a bad storm coming and asked him if he needed an umbrella, he said no three times, but I had him take it anyway. Then I offered him twenty dollars, which he turned down three times. Then as he was leaving, I asked him to pray, which he gladly did. Then as he walked away, in the headlights of my car, I saw the back of his shirt, and it said "Trust Jesus".

I sat there stunned and cried for twenty minutes before driving to my destination. I do not question anything about angels.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

I like this one more:

Exodus 33:11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.

You're wasting your time here. I don't know why it said you could see his face and then went on to say you couldn't, but I do know what it is like to see something that is thoroughly endowed with God's glory. This being was something that was so glorious it can't be from this observable universe. The quality of life that this being possessed was something that you can't find here.

Your jaw would drop and you would be speechless. Then, 3 seconds later, it would be too much. You would know that if you kept looking at it and allowing yourself to see more of its realm, you would die because that kind of thing can't be experienced by bodies of flesh.

We live and are intimately connected to a universe where the rabbit hole goes much deeper than you can imagine and just when you think you've arrived, you're not even half way. But be assured, God is at the end of the rabbit hole. And also the beginning. And everywhere in between.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Fallen angels and the loyal angels do exist. I've seen things that have given me nightmares as a grown man. There really is a war going on that we cannot see, sometimes it spills over onto us. The bible is completely correct when it says theres a war going on we cannot see. The scales are still on our eyes.

Lonewolf, I grew up in a haunted house. Those things do happen. I believe you one hundred percent.

I have had dreams of angels and demons. The most terrifying dream I ever had was being in some place and there being a dark nothingness speaking to me. I recognized it as the Devil and rebuked him immediately and woke up. I have had dreams of angels coming to help me and one time I dreamed of going up the side of a hill to listen to Jesus give a sermon. I knew it was Jesus and I knew I went somewhere beyond my dream.

Even now, when I am falling asleep, I will make sure nothing is near me or I wake up and make it leave. There have been several times when I know I was asleep and something forced my eyes to open and in my sleeping state, all around was fog and orange mist. I knew I was asleep and the energy it took to open my eyes while I was sleeping caused them to hurt. When it registered in my brain that I was asleep still, I woke up naturally and nothing was around. Since then, I am careful when falling asleep.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I am unsure of your comment about dying, or do you mean ascending which I can understand. Also, I don't define that which I have experienced as demons or angels, but then they don't need definition, it just is.

Like I said, it didn't come to me, I went to it. Actually, I think we met in the middle, but even the middle is somewhere that most people aren't used to being. With that said, as i was moving (in my mind) towards it, towards that level of emotional feeling, it appeared. Then it gradually got brighter and more vivid. The more vivid it became, the more intense it felt. What I felt was the essence of life which is a feeling that is closely associated with love, but is something more tangible and rigid. But it felt more alive than I have ever known life could feel or have ever felt. What I saw was beauty that I could also feel. All of this was becoming more intense by the second. It reached a point where it was beyond what I could take, and I knew that if I let it keep growing in intensity, I would die.

It wouldn't have been a painful death by any means, and if there was a way I could choose to die, that would definitely be it. We aren't our physical bodies. We are a life essence that is God that our physical bodies are using. So death is appropriate in this situation, because I would have had to die to go where my soul was trying to go because it is a place where my physical body can't go.

My last event was on a level that cannot be described, nor can I even now understand the emotions that came with it, but it was soooo, very powerful that even now, I have difficulty verbalizing the event. Some would call the presence I was with God or an angel, but it was unseen, but not what happened, the clarity was astounding. These things are real and it does not take a religion or any belief to qualify it.

You're right. Trust me though, there were angels nearby that just weren't showing their forms to you, but you definitely felt the presence of God. That's what God is is that presence. It's one that we all share.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Wonderful testimony. Praise God.

I pick up hitch hikers which my wife absolutely hates and i do it even in her car
. She gets so mad at me but i keep telling her as christians it is our duty to do these things, not just our duty but we should want to help others to bring our God more Glory. She does help other people but she is not willing to die to serve Christ which i am. I have already prayed to Jesus and told him that if it was his will for me to die a martyr in his name then i would do it. My love for him is so great that i am willing to die to prove it. So i risk my life and my health for him. People think i am crazy because of it, they just can't understand why i would do these things. Our King died for us, the very least we could do is have the courage and faith to love him enough to do the same. Dying for Jesus is not a death in vain, he will always use it for good.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Lonewolf, I grew up in a haunted house. Those things do happen. I believe you one hundred percent.

I have had dreams of angels and demons. The most terrifying dream I ever had was being in some place and there being a dark nothingness speaking to me. I recognized it as the Devil and rebuked him immediately and woke up. I have had dreams of angels coming to help me and one time I dreamed of going up the side of a hill to listen to Jesus give a sermon. I knew it was Jesus and I knew I went somewhere beyond my dream.

Even now, when I am falling asleep, I will make sure nothing is near me or I wake up and make it leave. There have been several times when I know I was asleep and something forced my eyes to open and in my sleeping state, all around was fog and orange mist. I knew I was asleep and the energy it took to open my eyes while I was sleeping caused them to hurt. When it registered in my brain that I was asleep still, I woke up naturally and nothing was around. Since then, I am careful when falling asleep.

I know the feeling. I've experienced all kinds of stuff, had cups thrown at me, footsteps running across my kitchen floor and into my living room which upset my cats very much. I was bending over once to get spare batteries for my electronic voice recorder because i was going to do EVP because i felt something watching me and as i bent over i felt a hand grab my butt, i thought my wife was messing with me because it felt like her hand but when i turned around there was no one even there and she wasn't even home. I put up with the haunting in my home for 3-4 years until i just finally got tired of it and called on Jesus to remove whatever it was and the activity stopped.

The much scarier things happened when i was younger.

Oddly enough it seems like whenever God blesses me Satan always attacks me immediately after. It's gotten to the point where i expect his attacks, his or one of his "friends".

I don't really understand why the other Fallen would have anything to do with him. If it were me i'd tell Lucifer to piss off for getting me damned.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Lonewolf19792000

Awesome testimonies, from both you and WarminIndy. I wonder which 80’s songs he was listening too…

Speaking of music…I think that very deep soulful music or even something positive and uplifting, helps to keep demons away. Music has an ability to ward off any evil presences IMO, and I guess this is why the Angels sing. I imagine Heaven will be a place full of beautiful music, which is probably why the demons don’t like it.

- JC

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

When you have love, there are angels with you, and when you have hate, demons are with you.

The portion of your comment that I've quoted above is the point in which I lapsed into perpetual yawning.

There are literally multiple millions upon millions of people with similar ways of thinking as you have alluded to, and yet, the world remains in utter chaos--and is becoming more destabilized as time progresses.

In considering the phenomenal, absolutely staggering amount of people who all buy into this crap about feeling and sharing love, thinking sunshiny thoughts, and streaming proverbial rainbows out of their backsides, then you'd think there should be so many angels running around that the demons would be too scared to show their faces. This isn't the case.

Despite the absolute, unparalleled success of the grand happy-thoughts activists who have infested society like a plague of locusts over the last decade, people are still miserable. What are all these angels doing that all the love and positivity are supposedly attracting? Apparently, they're doing a hell of a lot of nothing.

edit on 12-12-2011 by unworldly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

When you have love, there are angels with you, and when you have hate, demons are with you.

The portion of your comment that I've quoted above is the point in which I lapsed into perpetual yawning.

There are literally multiple millions upon millions of people with similar ways of thinking as you have alluded to, and yet, the world remains in utter chaos--and is becoming more destabilized as time progresses.

In considering the phenomenal, absolutely staggering amount of people who all buy into this crap about feeling and sharing love, thinking sunshiny thoughts, and streaming proverbial rainbows out of their backsides, then you'd think there should be so many angels running around that the demons would be too scared to show their faces. This isn't the case.

Well that's not how it works. Where there are angels running around for me, there may be, in the same space, demons running around for you. The spirit world and your connection to is is a personal one. However, don't let that retract from its overwhelming realness. That world is more real than you can conceive real to be, yet it is within.

Despite the absolute, unparalleled success of the grand happy-thoughts activists who have infested society like a plague of locusts over the last decade, people are still miserable. What are all these angels doing that all the love and positivity are supposedly attracting? Apparently, they're doing a hell of a lot of nothing.

edit on 12-12-2011 by unworldly because: (no reason given)

People are miserable mostly on their own accord. There can be happiness in even the harshest circumstances. However, I will say that our current paradigm influences negative thought patterns better than it does positive ones. Greed is the culprit there. Nevertheless, where there are negative emotions and thinking, there are invisible negative beings around feeding off of it and doing whatever else it is they do. Reality is multi-layered.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Lonewolf19792000

Awesome testimonies, from both you and WarminIndy. I wonder which 80’s songs he was listening too…

Speaking of music…I think that very deep soulful music or even something positive and uplifting, helps to keep demons away. Music has an ability to ward off any evil presences IMO, and I guess this is why the Angels sing. I imagine Heaven will be a place full of beautiful music, which is probably why the demons don’t like it.

- JC

Music that glorifies God pisses them off.

new topics

top topics

join