It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Used Cocaine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How sad. He's fighting a war on drugs yet he has used them, and he is condemning others for doing it.

I personally do not trust Bush. I think he is a hypocrit.
He was allegedly sneaking out back for a line?
Shame on you Bush

mirror.co.uk
GEORGE W Bush snorted coc aine at Camp David, a new book claims.

His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of coc aine".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This crap is so ridiculous. SO WHAT!!! Kerry and Bush both did things when young that they wouldn't do now........it's called growing up.....why can't you people stick to the issues. For Pete's sake some of you are just so silly and childish.
When was it passed that you must have great morals and of been perfect in your youth to be a politician!?

:::::::::::::::shaking head in:::::::::::::::::::

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And everyone seems surprized to hear these things..... Most Republicans ( not all) But most are total Hypocrites.. They're just like all these "Born-again" crazies... they screw around drinking, doping, and womanizing, til they either get burt-out, or caught one to many times... Then turn all Self-Rightous and condem anyone who does What they ALL used to do (and some still do) for example " Rush Limbaugh"

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, you're getting all fired up. This is a BIG issue for me. Men and women go to jail for drug abuse. Why is this man free, and the leader of our country no less.

I appreciate the personal attacks though. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
W's use of coc aine and alcohol is old news. The dems brought it up last go around.

By bringing it up again, the dems put themselves in a tough spot. Kerry served in vietnam, where drugs were widely used. It's only a matter of time before the Not So Swift But Very Stoned Veterans release commercials detailing how Kerry tried to guide his starship onto planet grumblock so that he could sample the sweet nectar of the fraolian bud.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So what!? Sadly for you there isn't going to be alot of traction on this thread... mostly because no one cares what someone did to themselves 30+ years ago... unless of course you're John Kerry in which case you would ONLY want to discuss what you did 30+ years ago.

When are these politicians going to start talking about the REAL issues???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
So what!? Sadly for you there isn't going to be alot of traction on this thread... mostly because no one cares what someone did to themselves 30+ years ago... unless of course you're John Kerry in which case you would ONLY want to discuss what you did 30+ years ago.

When are these politicians going to start talking about the REAL issues???

First of all drugs are a real issue. A very real issue for some. And I, for one, as I am sure many others care what Bush did. Drugs taken early in life can have an affect on you in your later stages of life, That is proven.

Traction of this thread? This has nothing to do with it. People will read this thread, and people will reply. It is of no interest to me, the only interest I have is getting the truth out. You don't have to read or reply to anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am positive this thread was already covered yesterday. Possibly even downgraded to BTS. However its not like Bush has ever denied his past. On the other hand Kerry and his wife have been recreating their pasts. If you need substantiation I am willing to provide. By the way I won't be voting for either candidate. This thread is at least 5 years old in content.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

This crap is so ridiculous. SO WHAT!!! Kerry and Bush both did things when young that they wouldn't do now........it's called growing up.....why can't you people stick to the issues. For Pete's sake some of you are just so silly and childish.
When was it passed that you must have great morals and of been perfect in your youth to be a politician!?

:::::::::::::::shaking head in:::::::::::::::::::

If he was sneaking out back at Camp David while his dad was president I can honestly say he wasn't a youthhe was 42 years old! I believe drugs is an issue when he preaches about them. How is being concerned that our president is a hypocrit silly and childish? Maybe you need to do some math!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuvLove

If he was sneaking out back at Camp David while his dad was president I can honestly say he wasn't a youthhe was 42 years old! I believe drugs is an issue when he preaches about them. How is being concerned that our president is a hypocrit silly and childish? Maybe you need to do some math!

Ok...and you know this, how? Enlighten me with the proof ( and NO I didn't vote for Bush and will not vote for Bush)

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuvLove

Ok...and you know this, how? Enlighten me with the proof ( and NO I didn't vote for Bush and will not vote for Bush)

Oh come on you're smarter than that aren't you? GWB is now 58 yrs old! His father was president from 1988-1992..a total of 4 yrs. If you count the fact that he was sworn in on January 20th 1989 then that would make him 43. However, I'm going on the time his dad was elected. Either way, 42 or 43 doesn't matter. He should have been setting an example. I'm even being nice about it and giving him the benefit of the doubt that he did it the first year his dad was president. Now, if you subtract 2004-1988 you get 16. If you subtract 16 from his current age of 58 you will get 42. Now if you want proof that he has in fact "snorted" coc aine just rely on old speeches, he admitted to it. Either way you look at it he wasn't a youth now was he?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Former President Bush held the Presidential office from 1989-1993. Reports show that current President Bush used coc aine at Camp David while his father was president.

President Bush was born in 1946, which makes him 58 years old. In 1989 he was 43 years old. Hardly able to consider a 43 year old man, a youth.

White House Biography of President George W. Bush.
White House Biography of Former President Bush

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
anyone considered the source this comes from ?

Kitty Kelley.... I heard a blurb on the radion this morning that this person takes 2-3 even four different stories combines the facts and makes on huge story out of it...

just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Didn't he give up drinking and become "Born-Again" in 1986? If the Bushies can go all the way back to the early 70's to when Kerry was in his 20's to find fault with his military record and claim that he is anti-war because he was involved in Vietnam protests, then I think that going back to GW's 40's to look at his substance abuse history is fair game.

This issue has come up before, but it has never been truly examined. Bush has received multiple DUIs and gave up drinking because he admitted that he had a problem. We have seen him drinking after that, and now there are claims about drug use--does this guy have a problem with falling off the wagon?

[edit on 7-9-2004 by lmgnyc]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honestly this doesnt bother me 100%...
As long as he is not doing it now its okay.
What does bother me though is how certain people make largely unsubstantiated claims about Kerry and it becomes a campaign issue.
Someone please explain the logic to me?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The questions of Bush using coc aine or any other illegal substance is very logical as far as the campaign goes.

Bush proposed a 2.8 billion dollar bill for the war on drugs. Don't you find that a little hypocritical? He used an illegal substance at age 43. Perhaps if it was 18 or even 21 I might be able to understand the "youth" excuse, but he wasn't even close to being a youth.

Cocaine is a Schedule II drug in the U.S. Controlled Substances Act. It is illegal to grow, process, sell or use coc aine or crack.

I don't think it should be swept under the table like many pf the other not so legal actions of our President.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hehe...nowhere, or NOBODY'd ever be President!

Still, doing lines of coc aine is WAY different than smoking a doobie, and certainly points to a more serious drug involvement...especially when there is evidence of habitual, not just occassional use, that seriously undermines a person's character....especially when said person is in charge of the world's largest and most powerful nuclear arsenal!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"However its not like Bush has ever denied his past." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! He denies everything! According to him and records that he has released, or hasn't, he never existed until 1999! Police records? Locked up. Military record? "Accidently" destroyed, only ones to have happened to. Reocrds when he was the the freaking leader of texas? Locked up.

Also, he did do coc aine in his youth, and mid youth, and after youth, and middle age, and over the hill. How do we know he still isn't? Because he says so? Don't make me laugh.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I say we start random drug testing for all political positions. I wonder if Bush will be "Unavalible" on those days...

Wraith

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Kerry is lucky, he has two America's to live in. One for his drug test, and one for his thank God we don't test here America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join