It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.75 minutes of Truth on MSNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't watch any of the political shows...Heck, I don't even have cable. But I ran into this clip from youtube and thought I'd share it with ATS. Being that it was posted in late October, I did half a dozen searches here trying to see there was already a thread. If so, I apologize in advance. I also apologize for the video title, I hope it doesn't get the thread wiped. (come to think of it, maybe that's why it hasn't been on ATS
I'll hit post and we'll see what happens. MODS: If you gotta act, I included a soft link to the video as well, please keep that!

Apparently this Dylan Ratigan hosts a show on MSNBC, "Free America". I gather from his website he's the MSNBC's Glenn Beck knockoff. I don't know. But what I do know is that in this clip, he gets fired up over the fact that, in his words, "America is being extracted."

Dylan Ratigan Rants the Truth on MSNBC

I am amazed that he got 5 minutes of national airtime, without any abrupt commercial cutaways or technical difficulties. What he said strips away all the politcal crap we Americans get so willingly sucked into.

For those who can't watch the video at the moment, in a nutshell:

1. "This is a mathematical fact: Tens of trillions of dollars are being extracted from the United States."

2. There is a complete refusal to acknowledge (on both sides of the aisle) that America is being "extracted" financially. It isn't the Right or the Left doing this, it is a 3rd power, built up by both parties over decades, comprised of the Financial system, Trading system and Taxing system, that is extracting money from America, through banking, trade and taxation.

3. Congress is bought and paid for. They are so corrupt they are incapable of doing anything that goes against the interests of their masters, the implication being the international banking cartel. They legislate in fear of getting fired, i.e. cut off from their corporate funding.

4. Both parties' fiscal solutions are wrong...one side wants to "burn the place down" (not sure what that means exactly), while the other side wants to "kick the can down the road" to get their president a second term.

4. Ratigan states that the only solution would be for the President to step up to the American people, admit frankly that these problems exist, that congress is bought and paid for, and then fix it. Until that issue is addressed there isn't a financial solution in the world that will work, no matter how brilliant, because it will never get passed.

5. If he were president, he would create a national bank with "2% blending" (again, not sure of the terminology) using repatriated funds, to lend to small business at a 2% rate, because, "...the banking system is fully corrupt, and defrauding us."

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

nvm,
A great story indeed
edit on 10-12-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's no problem that you made a duplicate thread on this (In my opinion) because this man really does say what needs to be said - and more need to hear it.

I can also see how it could be difficult to search for this, as even your thread is illusive to the fact that it is Dyland Rattigan.

I don't need to see it, because I've seen it about six times now.

But hopefully this reaches some fresh ears.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd hope there are more people who would lose it like that on national tv. The guy has spoken the truth and at the moment the truth has to be spoken with no other language but the harshness. More people should voice opinions like that in order to shake that rotten tree of banking system which is not just an american problem but an europian too.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
RatAttack! Get em' Dylan, this is great. More people definitely need to freak out on live TV like this, it really grabs the viewers attention. Beats it in reeeeeal deep.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT SOMEONE SAID WHAT WE ARE ALL FEELING!
WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING. RECENTLY THE US CAME OUT AND SAID THEY LOST 2 TRILLION DOLLARS. 2 TRILLION WITH A T! UNFORTUNATELY MOST AMERICANS CANNOT EVEN CONCEIVE HOW MUCH MONEY THIS IS. AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BLIND TRUST TO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND BEING DISTRACTED BY THE SCANDAL OF THE DAY HAS GOT TO A TIPPING POINT. SCREW CLIMATE CHANGE, IF AMERICANS WOKE UP ONE DAY AND THERE WAS NO FOOD IN THE STORES, IT WOULD BE TOTAL ANARCHY. AMERICA WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A VERY REAL POSSIBILITY. THE LAST TIME GOLD WAS THIS HIGH WAS BEFORE THE GREAT DEPRESSION. AND BY THE WAY, THAT PIECE OF PAPER YOU HAVE THAT ENSURES YOUR GOLD, IT WILL BE WORTH NOTHING IF THE BANK COLLAPSES. THAT GOES FOR YOUR SAVINGS 2. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING. JUST LOOK AT THE CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE. IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT BECAUSE WE ARE BROKE ALL OF OUR TROOPS ARE COMING HOME OR IS IT A STRATEGIC MOVE TO POSITION THEM IN CASE OF MARTIAL LAW. BE SAFE OUT THERE!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah I posted this back in October here but the vid has been removed from youtube since. Strange, so may as well post it again. Was an interesting rant no doubt!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Yeah I posted this back in October here but the vid has been removed from youtube since. Strange, so may as well post it again. Was an interesting rant no doubt!

I posted it awhile ago as well...vid still there tho:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
...I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I remember watching this the day it aired & posted a comment in one of the threads back 3-4 months ago. Not a word of it for a while, now in the past couple weeks this video has literally been posted around 10 times.... Do people know how to use the search function or is it some viral-inspired anomaly?? I usually don't harp on people for repost either but this is just ridiculous.

With all that said, yes it's a classic rant and one of Ratigans best.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

NEW TO THE FORUM, ACTUALLY 1ST TIME ON A FORUM! OPPSSSSSSSS

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So when I did the search prior to posting, I searched "MSNBC", "loses it on air", "commentator MSNBC", etc etc. Somehow I just brainfarted and didn't make the connection to search 'Ratigan'.

Therefore, to respond to several of you: I indeed DO NOT know how to use the search function!

Oh well, there's probably about a million more important things in life than re-reposting a video.
edit on 11-12-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He's right.

The President for sure knows what's going on and it's against his people, and his country, to not do anything about it.

They're all crooks...

edit on 11-12-2011 by dannotz because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Great Video!!!!
I love watching this video everytime a thread is started about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been watching Ratigan as my only hour of msm tv for two years now and well worth it (CSPAN has become as uninforming and distracting as the rest of the msm over the years and not worth wasting time on anymore).

He actually tells it as it is, whether people can handle it or not, to attempt to educate his viewers who really controls gov't, why they do it, how they do it (manipulating our institutions through their political puppets), and what the price the U.S. and basically most of the world will pay for it.

He goes off on both politcal parties for being owned and controlled by the big money special interests and for turning their backs on the people and the country. He exposes the true system for what it is and he's pissed off to hell because it's HIS country and OURS that's being destroyed before our eyes. He's mentioned a number of times (jokingly) about concern for his life because of what he's doing but he's on a mission (reminds me a little of Bill Cooper) and passionate about it.

He won't touch the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Jesuits/Church, Freemasons, or Bilderbergers, but you can get plenty of info on them from many places. Ratigan is a real American hero. I'm looking forward to getting his book too.

new topics

top topics

join