It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's this aircraft ????????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Some weeks ago, I found these pics and I saved them to my HD. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I found them, and what's the peoples were saying about them.

Any ideas ????

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Too squat and delta shaped to be Aurora.

A TR3B maybe?

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I thought I read somewhere that the plane was a model airplane some guy took a picture of supposedly they said they could see strings and said why would it be flying around with its landing gear down, the photographer said it was flying over his head, not landing.

Something to think about.

jra

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yes... they are photos of a model a guy tried to pass off as real. he finaly admited they were fake. you could see some very thin string in some of the pics when you take them into photoshop and do some image adjustments.. there was a thread here on this when the pics first came out and there was a link to another forum where the guy who took the pics put them on that forum.

*searches*

ah yes here it is xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok jra, thanks.
( Damn it, I did a topic 4 nothing )

Hey jra, " I want to believe ".

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This looks to me like a JSF aircraft (joint strike fighter)

It is like the x-35. they are short take off and landing and are both naval fighters and bombers. They are very manuverable but the propulsion systems are just jet. I think they might run a different type of fuel though. I am under the impression that they are not set to replace anything but are an experimental type of plane under development.

they have good pics and info on the U.S. Airforce websitewww.af.mil

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I correct myself.........it looks like the A-17. Look it up on google image search. It is an experimental attack bomber.
But this picture looks awfully fake.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know these are fake i am just saying what they remind me of

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe the Snowbird? abovetopsecret.com-->Aircraft Projects-->SNOWBIRD EXPERIMENTAL STEALTH AIRCRAFT

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Its tooooo Small for AURORA if this photo i real. its shape doesnt look like snow bird ( from the pics ive see) it looks like that o i forgot the name its supposed to replace the F-117 its a combo between the F-22 and F-117

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Now lose the conspiracy theorist view for a sec and look at it. Its a model.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes. Everyone here knows it's a model.
They're just trying to work out what type of aircraft the model maker intended it to be.

If you can understand a bit about the hoaxes it sometimes makes it easier to see the real thing when it comes along.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What does it look like to me?
A short Valkryie sound about right?
What was the smaller recon version of the Valkryie called?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
This looks to me like a JSF aircraft (joint strike fighter)

It is like the x-35. they are short take off and landing and are both naval fighters and bombers. They are very manuverable but the propulsion systems are just jet. I think they might run a different type of fuel though. I am under the impression that they are not set to replace anything but are an experimental type of plane under development.

Actualy, over here in the UK the JSF is set to replace the harrier and possibly the jaguar.

See for yourself on the RAF web site www.raf.mod.uk...

join