It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World vigilant after Dutch lab mutates killer virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't see why it's all gloom and doom on this thread. If people in governments or world powers wanted to kill you, they could have done it long ago with probably more effective viruses which they already have.

Like i said earlier, it's probably a good thing to have because then you can study and defeat it in a lab before it (possibly) mutates in a natural environment.
edit on 10-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad
I don't see why it's all gloom and doom on this thread. If people in governments or world powers wanted to kill you, they could have done it long ago with probably more effective viruses which they already have.

Like i said earlier, it's probably a good thing to have because then you can study and defeat it in a lab before it (possibly) mutates in a natural environment.
edit on 10-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

Who said anything about the government wanting to kill us other than you? It's about what would happen if things went wrong and it got out. No on is saying that the government would just let it out.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by steveknows

Why would they even do this? Are they secretly planning on releasing this to reduce world population?

Sorry maybe less paranoia then i thought, but there was this one....

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by steveknows

Why would they even do this? Are they secretly planning on releasing this to reduce world population?

Sorry maybe less paranoia then i thought, but there was this one....

True there was one. There's always one

top topics

<< 1   >>

join