It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Won't become president 2012.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was watching AJ from the other night and aside from his usual yelling and screaming he had a very important guest on last night. His guest had two elite insiders one who has died of cancer and another who is currently leaking info. This post isn't to make Ron Paul look bad, it's nothing like that i support him all the way. This is just one of Five things AJ's guest had talked about last night so I recommend looking into it. Obama is in trouble right now, and everyone is seeing behind his lies and are prepared to get rid of him. As the election nears, for this elite controlled puppet to be overthrown, there is only one way to keep him in office. No president has ever left the bench of office during a declaration of war. According to the insiders, if the elite get thier way, war MUST wait until the time of the election comes. Prepare for the most eventful year in our entire lives.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

Interesting thought...I think it's right on the money. I know they have something planned to keep Obama in office, and this seems like the most plausible thing to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

yeah, first term for training , 2nd term for tainting...American politics, the apex of leadership.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ron Paul won't become president in 2012 as long as his supporters keep adding to the negativity that his detractors keep spouting.

Wake up man! Words have power! You are accomplishing nothing other than fear-mongering with statements like this. There has been no legal declaration of war, and there will not be. The war on terror is no more a true war than the war on drugs. Both of these "wars" will be ended when we elect Dr. Paul to office. Stop feeding people's negative thoughts about it being "impossible" that a man they admire so much can become president! This only leads to people becoming disheartened and starting to think, "what's the point in promoting our candidate when Obama will simply stay in office because of a world war?"

We need to show our support through grass roots activities and promote a positive view on our candidate's "electability" if we are to grow support for the man.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It was very interesting the information, his name Lindsey Williams, presented. Check out the interview of him from yesterday of him touching on five very important subjects this just being one of them. Much Love

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I'm not fear mongering just suggesting some research. But all aside I understand where your coming from. But Obama MUST be impeached again MUST be impeached before this happens. When a declaration of war is made before elections the president will not leave the bench of office during war, history will begin to repeat itself and the global dictatorship will then be implemented. So not only I must awaken, we all must.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You know I was thinking the very same thing the other day. A lot of folks think Obummer will stay in office because of a declaration of war. That's why they keep poking and pinching to stir the pot up in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Oh they said the same thing about Bush and I am much more inclined to believe it then because Bush started the damn thing. Obama is bringing the boys home FINALLY. I don't blame Obama for failed promises, the republicans have obstructed every single thing he has sought to do. They would destroy the country in order to regain power. It is despicable.

I never had much belief that Ron Paul was a serious candidate. However as of late he has actually gained in the polls (the real ones not the manipulated inet polls). If I had to choose between republicans I would choose Dr. Paul hands down though. I will still vote for Obama again though until he gets a chance to fail on his own and not by the republicans filibustering everything he tries to accomplish.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Don't vote for Obama! Don't even think about doing that! He's a banker puppet! Read this post, it sums it up nicely.

Ron Paul can win in 2012. If the Constitution, liberty, and a policy of peace doesn't resonate with people, then they need to really reconsider why they tote American flags and pledge allegiance to the "land of the free and the home of the brave".

Since when did world domination become the American way? How did oppression and repeated severe violations of the Constitution become acceptable in American society? Politicians swear an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, but people support them when they intentionally do the exact opposite! It's insanity!

What the hell happened to this country? If the majority of Americans had a shred of common sense and the most rudimentary knowledge of the Founding Fathers and the Bill of Rights, he would be soaring in the polls!

Is the mainstream media at fault? Are people so ignorant that they'll mold their beliefs around what the media portrays, and support the candidates that the MSM shoves in their faces? Or have people just been conditioned to accept this way of life and reject anything that goes against the status quo?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

People are conditioned, and it's now going into the fourth generation. From my grandfathers teen years(the turn of the century) to the teens of today, conditioned by the media. But I believe that we can break the cycle this time. If people just get a chance to hear how RP would tackle our problems, they would wake up. But the media skews everything they report about him. It's a co-ordinated effort to stop him from being heard. The war machine cannot afford RP, but the American people can.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Lindsey Williams also said oil would be around $150 to $200 a barrel last summer due to turmoil in the middle east. He called the instability but oil prices were relatively stable. I think his second source may be a honey pot that is going to feed him quite a bit of accurate and then false info.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i believe the elite will get rid of obama for another puppet, the people are to mad, they need to regain their support. I believe it won't be ron paul because i believe the elections are rigged, thats just my opinion.

That being said i'm not a "negative nancy" and people like me aren't the reason he will loose like many claim. I registered GOP like many others so i can vote in the primaries for him. I will still support him, but i stand my my words when i say the election is rigged.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Reps won't even let Ron Paul get close to 4th place in their search for a candidate to beat Obama. There's not an Obama beater in the the running of the Reps.

Next year, after the Reps have gutted each other during their primary Obama will be a shell of an opponent.

As for Ron Paul, he does make sense but the ultra right WON'T vote for anyone who doesn't believe in the zombie. And that is a shame.

Derek

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is what I foresee possibly happening and fear. That nearing the time of election somehow an actual declaration of war occurs against whoever. It will be comparable to what Bush Jr did. Though there was no declaration of war, the American people knew Bush was neck deep in two campaigns and reelected him with the expectation that he would finish what he started. He did not.

Not this time. The people cannot be fooled twice. But the Obama administration is even now putting the pieces into play. What a sad state of leadership we have, that our President would put us into a position of another war, just to lock in a second term. The concept is almost inconceivable, and certainly deceptive.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Remember in 2007 when people said Bush wouldn't come down as President and would use war as an excuse? Well that didn't happen.

It won't happen in 2012 either.

I'm going as far as saying there will be an economic collapse but there will also be an election. Ron Paul may or may not be President and Obama may or may not be elected.

I don't like to talk in absolutes -Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I laugh when people get all behind some person running for president.. Ron Paul can't do squat, no president can.

They make tons of promises, and beat their chests but soon as they get in office it's "yessah massah, dun beat meh massah!" to the real people pulling the strings.

presidents have no power.

keep thinking that lie that electing some free thinking guy to fix things will work cause it won't. Once in office he gets his puppet strings attached and it's over for him.

the only option at this point we have is violent revolution as we did in 1776. Reading history there were tons of protests, there were non violent protests, petitions, all sorta stuff and nothing happened...

until the people rose up and started hanging the redcoats from street lamps and sparking the revolutionary war.

even back then before the revolutionary war got into full sweet the "peace loving" people living in america turned against their own brethren for using violence and even labeled their own country men terrorists.

of course this band of terrorists won.

and that is what it will take nowdays. A new group of home grown terrorists to rise up, hang these politicians from the street lamps for treason. No quarter given for treason and to overthrow the government and put it back as it should be.

Benjamin Franklin said it best that a country needs a bloody revolution every 200 years or it eventually becomes a tyranny.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What I don't get is why people still take anything AJ (or his show.) put forward.

Did you know his great grandfather or great grand father was the last president of Texas before it become a sUS state?

Yea...

He bags on the elite like he isn't one with them or w/e... still don't get WHY people on this site take anything he put forward or anything seriously.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
War would be right in line with our president's agenda. The more people he kills, the happier and more confident he seems.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Obama is bringing the boys home FINALLY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

big breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The number of troops in Iraq will decrease. The president's dartboard, however, shows troop buildups in Yemen, Somalia, and Syria. If he brings one soldier home from Iraq, but sends three to those three sovereign nations, we have a net gain of -2 soldiers! But he's bringing them home, by golly!

/TOA

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There is no way the people of the US will support another war and the members of congress know it. Obama has troubles but congress has there own for reelection. They still remember how the last election went. They know if they want to win, starting another war is not the answer for there reelection; that's if there lucky getting elected again. The Army just stated there going to cut 8700 jobs. The Air force and Navy have been cutting jobs for the past year by the thousands. It does not look like we are gearing up for another conflict, I say that with experience. I expect some realignments in the coming months of the U.S Military, but not war.
edit on 10-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join