It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When they take our Gun's away...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ever thought about NATO "peacekeepers" coming to take your gun's away, and not just that but your Rights?
How will you proceed on saying "Yes" or "No"?

I will definatly let them Come in, ask a few questions. And keep saying NO. If things get dangerous, My AK will be ready! How will you react? How about the world?

Would that be the start of a civil war? I hope not!

Mods: if this is in the wrong forum, Feel free to move! I also did a quick search and found no threads like this.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Our rights? They are already gone. Our guns? Why do they need to take them. We have already shown we are too lazy and indolent to fight.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
let them.. they can never take away the most effective weapon a person has - the mind.

theres many ways to fight without using firearms.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
let them.. they can never take away the most effective weapon a person has - the mind.

I agree. However there must be the will to resist. Most people do not have the will. Thus weapons and intelligence are irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

In a way you are correct, But the time when our rights are Immediatly stripped. Meaning all of a sudden it's illegal to talk crap about our government.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

It would not matter to me if it was NATO or some other organization that tried to do it. I will defend myself, my family, the Constitution and the Government it is based on with my guns and my life if I have too. By Government it's based on I mean exactly that, not the individuals that are caretakers now, especially the ones who are voting to violate the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
reply to post by DarthMuerte

In a way you are correct, But the time when our rights are Immediatly stripped. Meaning all of a sudden it's illegal to talk crap about our government.
You think you have that right? Go in public and say that obama is a menace who needs to be immediately removed. How long until you get a visit from the SS?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

NATO "peacekeepers" coming to take your gun's away, and not just that but your Rights?

I think you left out a word in that peace of a sentence, the word is "TRY"

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Go in public and say that obama is a menace who needs to be immediately removed. How long until you get a visit from the SS?

They do that every morning on the radio

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

Go in public and say that obama is a menace who needs to be immediately removed. How long until you get a visit from the SS?

They do that every morning on the radio
Say it with meaning. The things "they" say on the radio are all part of the dog and pony show meant to keep you in line. Like ats, they serve the function of letting you vent your rage in a manner that does the system no harm. After you have vented, you feel like you did something when you truly did nothing. At the end of the day you have done nothing to change the system.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My guess is that as always, the majority will obey. The few will be left to defend the rights of the many. Again, as always.

Too bad because if it were the other way around, there would be no need to ask this question.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I agree. However there must be the will to resist. Most people do not have the will. Thus weapons and intelligence are irrelevant.

true.. most have lost the will and will always be slaves to the system both now and under the nwo..

but there are also many of us who are not nor ever will be slaves.. we will live free as we always have.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I know millions would fight to stop them. Police and Army will not allow this unless they are without honor. The Oath to the constitution is the last barrier between our freedom and total control.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndGovtCorruption

It would not matter to me if it was NATO or some other organization that tried to do it. I will defend myself, my family, the Constitution and the Government it is based on with my guns and my life if I have too. By Government it's based on I mean exactly that, not the individuals that are caretakers now, especially the ones who are voting to violate the Constitution.

It would be a violation of the Constitution for NATO or some other organization to come into the US and try to disarm the public.

As a Oath Keeper i would have to fight it and anyone trying it.
It would amount to a surrendering of the US to a foreign power.
And there is no provisions in the Constitution for ANY member of the government to surrender the US.
Only the people could surrender to a foreign power and that is likely never to happen till the last Oath Keeper is dead.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-12-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

True, but your mind won't work too well when it has a couple of bullets in it. The guys with the guns make the rules. All political power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You started the sentence, "When they take our Gun's away".
Please allow me to finish it, " Their losses will be so great that their grandchildren's grandchildren will talk of it.
That day will join the ranks of other popular days such as Friday the 13th.
This is just one reason why my hardcore stance is, "no blue helmets in the US.
I would fire upon them as I would any other invading army.
Yes even if they have a US flag on the uniform.
No un or nato troops on US soil, that is a deal breaker.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What guns? They were ALL stolen years ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They would never knock on the door and ask questions... Too many people, too many risks. They will just shoot anyone who shows up with a gun and classify the target as an 'enemy hostile'

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I just have a question. Your location says your in Asia. If so, I don't see how you can have a dog in the fight should they decide to try a move like confiscating arms. Maybe you are there temporarily and are coming back. I was just wondering.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

But, somewhere we will know they are taking guns. You can't come into our area taking guns before that news would spread like wildfire. And as an expert marksman, been in the Army and I will get my quota. I don't care either. I have had a good life and I have been shot, broken, and put back together more than once. I live in severe pain. You're not going to hurt my feelings taking me out. But, it will cost. And if as many as I suspect have the same feelings, they are not going to like losing 3 or 4 guys every time they come to take weapons from 1 person. And many of us will take more than that before we go. And we know our territory like the back of our hands.

edit on 8/12/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join