It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When they take our Gun's away...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

You say let them yet you are an ex-patriot? You don't live here is why you are OK with it? You sound like nothing but a coward to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I will definatly let them Come in, ask a few questions. And keep saying NO. If things get dangerous, My AK will be ready!

I'm pretty sure you won't have the option of "let them Come in, ask a few questions."
You better have you're mind made up, home prepared, and prayers said.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Ever heard of psyops, brainwashing, subliminal programming, dumb down drugs in the water supply????

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

You are right! No time to make up your mind in that situation.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The last thing i'll be doing is giving them my guns. Thats the stupidest way to react to something like this, I would either play dumb, or flat out say no. You give away your guns, you just gave your life in a manner of speaking. If a time like that ever comes, that means civil war, and in civil war, a gun is the most important thing to have. So my opinion? Never give away your gun. If you don't own a gun? Then go buy one right NOW, times are dangerous. A gun is very important to have by your side in your home.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If it comes to that I will gladly fight. No scum bag politician and his useless cronies ever have the right to take away anuone's freedoms. They'd better be ready for war.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

NATO "peacekeepers" coming to take your gun's away, and not just that but your Rights?

I think you left out a word in that peace of a sentence, the word is "TRY"

The minute anyone uninvited tries to enter my abode forcibly, I will do everything in my power to deny THEIR right to life. I will protect myself, my family, and my rights until no longer able to do so. I am sure they will eventually take my guns, rights, and freedoms, but not without loss, and casualties on their end. I believe it is a damned shame that the majority of the US is so willing to give away everything our forefathers fought their entire lives for.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
I will definatly let them Come in, ask a few questions. And keep saying NO. If things get dangerous, My AK will be ready!

Wow, a Jr. high kid with an AK-47 huh?
I sure do hope the mods, and maybe some other people take a deeper look into what is going on here.
Plus I hope you do not plan on taking your AK-47 to Jr. high with you, with you being scared to go back to school and feeling threatened and all..

confused about what I am talking about? Click here
edit on 18-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Does the (insert person or group) is coming to take our guns away fantasy ever get old? I mean I know the NRA pushes some crazy stuff to make money but, the fact is never in our history have the two major parties been less interested in gun control than they are today. Obama has expanded gun right and he is a Democrat. And lets behonest with ourselves with modern military hardware people with guns are hardly any threat to the Government. Nobody wants your guns. So have at it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
Ever thought about NATO "peacekeepers" coming to take your gun's away, and not just that but your Rights?
How will you proceed on saying "Yes" or "No"?

I will definatly let them Come in, ask a few questions. And keep saying NO. If things get dangerous, My AK will be ready! How will you react? How about the world?

Would that be the start of a civil war? I hope not!

Mods: if this is in the wrong forum, Feel free to move! I also did a quick search and found no threads like this.

Wow you really think they are going to knock politely on the door and say; excuse me sir we are here for the guns... LOL

And you will let them in and tell them no... Man I don't know what to say....

First Nato peace keepers would not stand a chance without the US military being their main power. And the majority of gun owners will not be turning them in they will be turning them on any tyrants trying to confiscate them. The PTB know this and know it would mean instant civil war which is why they have not done it. They would rather have productive slaves on the plantation whom they can continue to pillage rather then cause an uprising.
edit on 18-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

And lets behonest with ourselves with modern military hardware people with guns are hardly any threat to the Government.

I guess you have never really paid attention to the last several and current wars from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan where they still can't root out a few thousand insurgents with Ak's even with all that modern hardware...

edit on 18-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I liken that situation to how they bust pot farms. Sure, they make special efforts and use a lot of money and man power to do so, but in the end, for every one they bust, ten more pop up. They will never get rid of them all, no matter what they try, and how extensive their efforts are.

Guns are way too easy to obtain through the "underground". And, from what I've read and heard, they can be made practically out of anything. I believe they will confiscate guns as an excuse to arrest people, and possibly even kill some. But, in the long run, they won't even scratch the surface as far as actually eradicating them.

If I was to tell someone how to prepare for actually having their guns confiscated, I would suggest they learn how to make their own out of everyday materials long before the situation arises, so when it does, they will just go right out and spend a couple of hours making a new one. But, you didn't hear that from me...
edit on 18-10-2012 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You take out the ones who opened the door to them. I think hillary was instrumental in trying to register all gun owners with the UN in the first place. rahm, the UN, and project jimmy, are waiting for a proper cue to invade our rights. barry the puppet just does what he's told, as will romney. This must be nipped in the bud, because once the compliant are organized, they will be the ones doing door to door searches, backed by the blue helmets and all the technofascistology china can supply.

Inalienable rights. Because evil knows no bounds.

Never forget.

edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join