It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could fix the financial fail of the USA with 1/4th of the Atmosphere! (secretly speaking shhh...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal/financial or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Caution! This thread may end up trashed , moved several times and or closed depending on the maturity level generally and specifically displayed by all participating members! [myself included]

Blue Sky Mining!

Explanation: RE: Threads Title;- But most likely we won't and OL is not going to disclose how I think we could fix it with 1/4th of the earths atmosphere or how I even came to such a conclusion or even what equations and various variables etc. [caveat: excepting the hint supplied below] that OL used in working that out!

Personal Disclosure: Teasing is so much FUN!

Anybody care to venture forth what some of those variables and equations OL used to come to a "1/4 of the earths atmosphere financial fix" answer?

Hint!: ...

When you add in debts incurred by government take overs, Social Security and Military benefits, and total government liabilities, the government is in debt over $120 Trillion!!

Note I have edited the above quote [from here (hint link) ] to underline the 1st variable I started with to end up with "1/4 of the earths atmosphere could fix this" result!

Anybody up for a game of secret science and mystical maths to do with fake funny money fiated 'outa thin air'?

If yes ... then the hunting grounds are before you!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You want 1/4 of the earths entire atmosphere.. how typically American and selfish!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Explanation: I'm Australian!

Personal Disclosure: And Generous/Charitable!

P.S.

edit on 8-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add an extra word for clarity.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Would this not have terrible effects on the whole globe? To the extent of putting all of nature at risk?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: Yes! Thanks for bring up the cons side of the pro and cons with everything!

I could tell you ... but then that would be easy wouldn't it!

How about you confabulate a bit after researching some basic terms like atmosphere etc. and then post what horrible and terrible outcomes could arise that could and surely would doom us all ok!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What does an old song about a mining town in Australia have to do with your OP?
You have said absolutely nothing about your title and or what the Hell you are trying to actually say.

THREAD FAIL!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Explanation: Then I encourage you to make a thread alert!

Personal Disclosure: Otherwise you are being all bark and no bite!

P.S. Can't you take a ...

When you add in debts incurred by government take overs, Social Security and Military benefits, and total government liabilities, the government is in debt over $120 Trillion!!

Note I have edited the above quote [from here (hint link) ] to underline the 1st variable I started with to end up with "1/4 of the earths atmosphere could fix this" result!

Anybody up for a game of secret science and mystical maths to do with fake funny money fiated 'outa thin air'?

... and follow it?
Do you require instant gratification much?

edit on 8-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the P.S.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by redbarron626

Explanation: Then I encourage you to make a thread alert!

Personal Disclosure: Otherwise you are being all bark and no bite!

P.S. Can't you take a ...

What??? I hate to be obvious but it appears there are others who agree with me.
Dont Bong and Blog!

... and follow it?
Do you require instant gratification much?

edit on 8-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the P.S.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
HAHAHA I loved the Windows background way to seal the deal... hey since we are you know supporting 1/4 of the world... maybe we should take 1/4 of the sky

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I'm shocked

Personal Disclosure: I was not aware midnight oil had another song.

(Edit)
Ahh I watched the first few seconds of the video, it seems the band has Bruce hornsby or inxs affliction.
All of their songs sound the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
120km is where atmospheric effects become noticeable during atmospheric reentry of spacecraft. But that doesn't give us a number can divide by 4 to calculate how much atmosphere you have to play with.. 5×10*18 kg, is it's approximate mass, I wouldn't know how to divide that by four though

As for being Australian, Pics or it didn't happen

* 10 to the power of 18. Can't write it properly!
edit on 9-12-2011 by March of the Fire Ants because: (no reason given)

Ok, so 5×10 ttpo 18 is 5 quadrillion tonnes. 1/4 of which is 1.25 quadrillion tonnes. Seems like overkill to me, for only 120 trillion dollars. I'm awaiting proof of your nationality but I'll stick with the selfish for now.
edit on 9-12-2011 by March of the Fire Ants because: more words and numbers

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join