It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Doomsday by end of Month? Weiss Ratings thinks so!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
The video above calls out some huge banks like Bank of America, and assertively suggests that people remove all of their money from these big banks, and also that people build an "impenetrable wall of privacy" around their finances, because the government will be coming to get those assets as well!

S&F from me, and your quote from the video is the truth that we all need to understand,
they will do this one way or another, as they are now...in many different ways, as many ways
as it takes to push down the people, take away their power and stay on top of the heap.

MF Global is just another trick they had up their sleeve, many of the alternative financial
advisors say as much. There are farmers out there right now for the first time in 25
years
that do not have enough money to buy seed now, as their money is sitting
over in London with JP Morgan

MF Global had a very large percentage of Farmers and Ranchers as clients.

Ask yourself, is that a concidence? I think not.

I dont know if it will crash by the end of the month, however its going to all come down.

There is no solution to this crisis. There is only and end, and what comes afterwards.

“THERE IS NO MEANS OF AVOIDING THE FINAL COLLAPSE OF A BOOM BROUGHT ABOUT BY CREDIT EXPANSION. THE ALTERNATIVE IS ONLY WHETHER THE CRISIS SHOULD COME SOONER AS A RESULT OF A VOLUNTARY ABANDONMENT OF FURTHER CREDIT EXPANSION, OR LATER AS A FINAL OR TOTAL CATASTROPHE OF THE CURRENCY SYSTEM INVOLVED”

Ludwig von Mises
Source

edit on 8-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I've been saying the same thing as Ludwig von Mises for at least 2 years now.

We deserve this recession, we have rightfully earned it. None of the solutions are painless. We will all suffer no matter the outcome. Our choices are this:

1. Take responsibility, own up for our actions and the actions of our predecessors, bite the bullet today, and fix the economy. Ron Paul has solutions along these lines, but he can't do it alone, we all have to do it.

or

2. Borrow more, bailout more, stimulate more, go deeper, and deeper, and deeper into the abyss trying to soften the blow. Delay the inevitable until none of us are around to account for our actions, and let our children and grand-children bear the responsibility of rebuilding our nation.

Personally, I wouldn't feel like much of a man, or human being, if I knew that I was leaving such a terrible, chaotic, and stressful future for the next generations to handle.

Personally, I'd like to cut up the government credit card today. As the video in the OP says, cut the spending 50% today. Cut the entitlements 50% today. It is going to hurt...... a lot. We will suffer, but 5 years, 10 years from now, we will be emerging as a growing economy and a re-emerging global power house, and something to be proud of for our kids to take the reigns.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes, the debt has been passed on too many times, and each time it grows...
And the unimaginable debts the governments hold, all of them, it cant go on.

I'd would rejoice if Ron Paul was to be elected. There would be a long haul out
of the misery, but at least we could start. If we end up with more of the same we have
had for the last 3, and granted Obama did not make the mess but he certainly has heaped
it on, we are in big big trouble. And, so too will be the future generations. Dreadful, really
for them. I did not grow up with doom and gloom, I remember hope, and looking to the future.
Sure, I realize this now as a truth, but to grow up that way...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

2. Borrow more, bailout more, stimulate more, go deeper, and deeper, and deeper into the abyss trying to soften the blow. Delay the inevitable until none of us are around to account for our actions, and let our children and grand-children bear the responsibility of rebuilding our nation.

Personally, I wouldn't feel like much of a man, or human being, if I knew that I was leaving such a terrible, chaotic, and stressful future for the next generations to handle.

Personally, I'd like to cut up the government credit card today. As the video in the OP says, cut the spending 50% today. Cut the entitlements 50% today. It is going to hurt...... a lot. We will suffer, but 5 years, 10 years from now, we will be emerging as a growing economy and a re-emerging global power house, and something to be proud of for our kids to take the reigns.

Do that and you wont even be able to afford a bullet to bite, unless you had stocked up on bullets.WIthout loans in this present state of chaos, thanks to the moron Bush, there will be no growth. With no growth, there is no need to even think of a future generation. You can't even afford one, let alone feed your parents.

Loans without collateral is both unconscionable and unworkable. But USA is not Greece or Italy or any EU state. It has resources untap and best of all, an educated and committed human capital capable of achieving great heights, if not GDP expansion, with the right motivation and confidence in themselves.

The loans is not the killer. The killer is when such loans are to help bailout of banks and corps, instead of the People. Putting money where it will only be hoarded up and un-circulated is certain doom. The Republicans best do a rethink on their position and stop funding, bailing out the 1%, or they will cease to exist as a party ...very soon.
edit on 8-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Suggestions for $2 Trillion, Somebody Pay Attention!

That was a thread of mine from last year showing a dozen ways the bailout and stimulus money could have been successful immediately and fair to the citizens. If authorities had read my thread back then, there never would have been an "Occupy" group, LOL!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ive always said, once the MSM starts to report the truth, its time to get scared because collapse is close.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Tomorrow is a big day. the euro zone will get togeather to make a "plan" to stop the unstopable. whatever they do its only going to buy a few weeks.

Im telling people in my close group to look out for Feb and March. Large loans are due those months in the euro zone, theres fears they wont be paid. If that happens, say bye bye.

Most likely they will just print money to cover the payment, but all that does is increase inflation and later hyperinflation if they keep doing that.

whatever happens, we are screwed eather soon or later, bottom like, we are screwed

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

As someone who got screwed on the housing bubble...like many...even a program to bail us out would have been nice.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by memarf1

Bottom of the Ninth, and we are BEHIND!

Visit the Survival forum. Bug Out Bags (BOB), Everyday Carry Bags (EDC), and good stuff like paracord, fishing line, tobacco, water purifiers, plain condoms to use as water bladders or tourniquets. The survival forum has it all.

I've got a surgical kit, a snakebite kit, syringes, knives, fire starters, compas, and more in my little BOB, and mine is puny compared to some of the ones on ATS.

As if the economic outlook wasn't bad enough, a thread just popped up saying Glenn Beck might be running for President. That would zap all Ron Paul's energy and momentum and ensure a Romney or Gingrich nomination. What a dam disaster.

I made a BOB, a perfect balanced one. THEN my husband started adding everything and it's brother to it! I now cannot lift it! it is always by the door ready to go, if I have to BO while he is not home I will have to leave the dam thing behind! LOl

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

1. 2 trillion as you wrote is A LOT of paper to be printed. Think of the inflation it would lead to. And most certainly, the ones in charge of the private printing press aint gonna allow that to happen unless they get the lion's share.

2. Read up some of those responses in your own thread. I know that you put in alot of effort in it. It is good, but if you think that is the only answer, then do take a step back and listen to what others may offer equally like you in terms of effort, but more effectively done on a win-win solution basis.

3. The annual interest repayment of the $15 trillion is only about $500 billion. Annual GDP is est $15 trillion, of which an average 10% will be gov revenues. The budget exceeds currently only due to past bank/corps bailout and refusal to get the rich to pay taxes, which thanks to the republicans demanding more leeway for them, resulted in less to spend on the 99% americans whom need help.

Starve the 99% and you will see the GDP drop. Help the 99% and you will see GDP shoot up, with current advances in science and tech, fair trade ( NOT free trade) agreements, to gain market share.

Be informed, so that you may make a wise choice. The puppet republican legislators best wake up. Americans can be tolerant of many things, but when bread and butter isues are messed up, there will be hell to pay, and any obstacles will be removed that blocks the way to economic freedom for the masses.

edit on 8-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

As someone who got screwed on the housing bubble...like many...even a program to bail us out would have been nice.

I got screwed on that deal too, but now that most foreclosures are frozen, I am actually starting to make a little money. The home I gave up in foreclosure sat empty for 3 years, they never completed the foreclosure, the home was starting to show wear, I contacted and attorny, it is legally still my home, so I rented it out a couple of months ago! I'm collecting rent, not paying any mortgage, and when it goes up for tax sale, I'll try to buy it back, LOL!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just going to slip in for a little reminder~ The bailouts weren't just the republicans. They're all puppets and none of them have your best interest at heart. Well, maybe a few, but certainly not the majority of any party. It's different sides of the same crooked neocon cloth, ending in meltdown for all of us.

And although TARP was a Bush program...

3) TARP was bipartisan. More Democrats voted for it than Republicans in both chambers, but the level of bipartisanship in the TARP vote was pretty much unprecedented for such a controversial piece of legislation. In the House, 171 Democrats and 91 Republicans voted for it. In the Senate 40 Democrats, 33 Republicans and 1 Independent voted for it. See the full roll call details here — Senate and House.

opencongress.org
edit on 8-12-2011 by ladykenzie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I watch all of the video. The first 5-10 mins is all about how we should trust him. So i made sure to some research on weiss research inc. And if you type is weiss reseach scam into google there is plenty of info out there that show why you should think twice before doing anything based on what he tells you.
SEC litigation case

edit on 8-12-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Thanks for that!

I'm definitely not saying to buy this guy's product. But there is no such thing as too much information, and he sources a lot of what he says, and he is a trusted industry expert.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yep. This is the month. Christmas sales numbers are extremely important. Action in the EU is huge. We'll see if its going to hit the fan soon enough. The Super-Committee has failed, Obama has threatened Veto of the defense spending bill. Plenty of things all coming to a head in this month.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't believe it. Just go out and buy as many items as possible to prop up the SCARE TACTICS, so that they can make money off of you.
BE PREPARED NOW.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

If that is what you think, "be prepared" means, then you haven't been utilizing this wonderful website very well.

In the past two years, with the help of ATS, I have lowered my dependency on outside utilities drastically. I am on a well, and a septic tank, and I have lowered my electric consumption by 50%, and I'm ready to go 100% solar very soon taking me entirely off-grid.

I have learned to grow bushels of potatoes in old tires. I've learned what to put in a bug out bag, and how to make it from scratch. I've learned to make waterproof firestarters from old dryer lint and used up candles. I've learned cottonballs and vaseline are a necessity even for a daytrip.

I've learned that modern canned goods have a liner that isn't conducive for long-term storage, so now I re-can everything myself.

I've learned to vacuum pack and seal my beans and pastas.

The only thing I spend money on for my survival prep is the occasional edible plant book, or bullets.
I spend the same amount on groceries that I always did, but I buy in bulk, and I seal and store the extra, and my stash has grown pretty massive.

I have learned to feed and farm the fish in the pond behind my house. I've learned different things to do with the "baking pears" on the tree that used to just fall for the squirrels.

I could on all day about the vast knowledge available for the taking, and it is all provided free of charge!

Nope, it isn't necessary for anybody to spend a dime, they can read this thread, and hop on over to the survival forum and get to work on Getting Ready Already.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

go ahead and spend your money on doom and gloom. I hope you get use of those things when you go camping somewhere. The only DOOM AND GLOOM is that U.S.A is being swindled and raped of it's well being.
MY
VOTE FOR RON PAUL.
edit on 8-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

go ahead and spend your money on doom and gloom. I hope you get use of those things when you go camping somewhere. The only DOOM AND GLOOM is that U.S.A is being swindled and raped of it's well being.
MY
VOTE FOR RON PAUL.
edit on 8-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

your going to be kicking yourself in the butt when the SHTF, knowing of the looming economic collapse that is among us and not doing anything about it. its happend to many countys in mankinds history. what make us better? We are dumb as a society, repeating the same mistakes as rome, china, and greece in the past.
edit on 8-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join