It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless the Iranian People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Regardless of where you stand on war with Iran there is one indisputable fact - the Iranian people are the ones who will suffer. One only needs to look at Iraq and Afganistan to see what looms ahead for the Iranian people.

They have tremendous national pride but I doubt seriously they support nor want a war with Israel or the west.

However, whether their government is inciting war through malicious action or whether the malicious action is propaganda manufactured by the US and Israel, the Iranian people have a horrific fate in their near future.

God Bless them and keep them safe.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Contrary to the sensationalized news reporting, I doubt there will be any direct attack on Iran. All I see is sympathy for the people of Iran who are forced to live under a Theocracy ruled by people not even elected.

I would be more inclined to worry about what the insane leaders who have Iran under their thumb will do to maintain power. I fully support any help anyone can give to the Iranian people to have Freedom. I think that is the view of most in the West.

We might see surgical strikes to slow down the mad rush by Iran's leaders to have a nuclear arsenal to use against their enemies, including perhaps the Shia and the Kurds.

I feel nothing but sympathy for the people.

new topics

join