It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Patrick Bedell is also John Mark Karr? False Flag Actor/Shill on Government Payroll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Back when the Pentagon Shooter, John Patrick Bedell, face was revealed, I thought he looked familiar, yet I didn't know from where. Thanks to an interesting recent thread and me skimming through the entire videos, without shrugging it off too quickly, but giving it the time, my subconcious memory retrieved, out out of the cobwebs, the person that I was thinking about. Yes, I had seen a man, not only of the same look, but of similar demeanor to this John Patrick Bedell, and just like the other guy, he popped up out of nowhere, conveniently, to hog up the precious MSM limelight, at a previous point in time.

Press the " reverse" button in your mind and go back to when that loony guy came out of nowhere to bring back the old news story of Jon Benet Ramsey and you will remember this guy:

[color=palevioletred]John Mark Karr

Maybe somebody here can dig for the best picture of these two characters and do a side-by-side comparison to see the resemblance. In both cases, to see the similiarity, assume the same actor is wearing different prosthetics for his unique characters. -[color= darkcrimson] not his natural born appearance - that would not be clever.

Remember that this OWS protest is ridden with Agent Provacateurs who are non-chalante about their blatant attempts to create anarchy and media grabbing histrionics, and for good reason to them, they got nothing to lose. Their identities are fake. They are truly Anonymous. They can transform their identities at any given moment with the best prothetics and make-up that Black Projects resources can offer( embryo cosmetics?) and get flown round the world to perform another staged operation without going through the TSA ( Mutallab way).

(-[color=Aquamarine] But I'm just speculating for now. I think both characters have similiar facial dimensions. Hopefully, some peeps will keep this far-out possibility in mind when they watch the latest news story and sieve the real ones from the potentially fake ones.)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I can try and create a side by side for the fun of it.

Give me a few minutes.

ETA: I just looked at the two people in question and it's definitely not the same person.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Dallas is an absolute fraud. No idea why people believe what he's saying.

You can't honestly look at his comparisons and think they're the same person. I admit the idea is plausible, and it very well may be happening, but not with the people he's pointing out.

The student at the beginning? Seriously? She would have to have been at least in her 30s (if not older) during the AVTM segment, and she was very obviously in her mid-to-early 20s. I didn't even bother watching the rest - I've seen enough of his videos to know he's obviously blind and only sees what he wants to see.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You be the judge...

Bedell:

Karr:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others...these people (some) look similar but they are definitely NOT the same people. One guys side by side shows completely different teeth??? Good story though!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Even if they'd look identical that doesn't really mean anything. There's only so few shapes and colors that can be combined and when you do 7 billion of those there's bount to be some similar ones. Tattoos, birth marks, scars etc. are what you need to look at.

[Edit to add] Also looking at that comparison I'd say different. Look at the details. Ears, lips, jaw etc.
edit on 7/12/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
[Edit to add] Also looking at that comparison I'd say different. Look at the details. Ears, lips, jaw etc.
edit on 7/12/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

I agree.

The only reason I give this guy any of my time is because he nailed the Occupy Marine vs. 30 cops guy. Not sure if you seen it or not, but the guy was also in a post Katrina video. You could tell by sheer size, teeth, facial structure but most importantly - the tattoo!

new topics

top topics

join