It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe slave states MUST READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[www.thesun.co.uk...[/url]

WTF Europe!

Bankers still getting their fat bonuses and now this!!! and i dont recall anyone being asked to vote on this issue.

i dont think I can take any more and some people still want to join the Euro
edit on 7-12-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

No no no, you have it all wrong, Europe is the only way, we need a much more centralised dictatorship. Sarcasm off, i agree with you fully, do we ever get asked anything? (if we are not asked, then how can we be liable for anything?) Cameon does not speak for me or my family.

Dont worry eventually everyone will wake upand realise that we are all being screwed, problem is though it will be too late then! Just sit back and they will put some spin on it to show us how good it really is for all of us lol.

People are not realising that we are all being screwed over, the debts are not our's , so why should we pay them, we need to sort these mofo's out now, they are just like the mafia.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Very frightening happenings in Europe. Ireland voted no to the second Lisbon Treaty and rather than accepting our democratic decision our government was told to run the referendum again this time accompanied by a massive campaign of scaremongering until the population returned the voted they wanted.

The Greek Prime Minister is forced to resign a couple of days after being summoned and told to reverse his decision to ask the Greek people's opinion on the austerity measures being demanded. The Italian Welfare Ministers breaks down in tears as she details the cuts she has been told to make.

Here in Ireland our "government" is paying billions to secondary bondholders (read: Gamblers) while piling indirect taxes and massive cuts in public spending upon a population already struggling to keep their heads above water. In the last 200 years only one country in the world has pulled itself out of a recession by taxing its population and cutting spending, that was England during the Industrial Revolution. Welcome to Corporate Europa where even the illusion of democracy is now no longer necessary

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The kicker is the people do not control goverment spending, but they get taxed if the people they vote for "do favors" with taxpayer money. And the banks get to lend lend lend and get to dip their hands deeper and deeper in taxpayer money, as more and more tax is used to pay off debt.

new topics

top topics

join