It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 years no one of us will be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yes that is a fact .

In 100 hundred years no one of us will be alive on this planet.Maybe we will meet somewhere there....
It's incredible to now that .We don't see each other here on ATS but we can speak one another,using our computers. .
I am asking my self what we will tell one another when we will meet up there in the skies...if so...

The people we hurt here on earth,the people that hurt us,and we have no power to make justice right now ,I think they will face some other kind of justice there....

God says,don't take revenge,the revenge will be mine!

In 100 years no one that now are alive will be no more.Think at that.Maybe we must be more careful how we treat people,how we judge them.

So,what is your message now if you have one,here on earth,a message of forgiveness for someone you hurt but you don't have the courage to tell him(her).

Maybe it's our chance to tell now and not in front of God,because...in 100 years no one of us will be here!!

Just a thought of mine.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
God says? I think it should be a natural way of life that we don't practice the art of war for profit or one persons gain over another....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

He's such a sweetheart.

Pretending to be kind and thoughtful, as a way to disguise the true intentions of gaining enjoyment out of being [color=FFA787]The Punisher.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Nearly all who read this when it came out have died since.

And more recently:

And in 100 years, there will still be people making predictions, specific dates or vague periods of time ahead. And like all others, they'll fail in the future, just as they have in the past.

Will humanity ever go extinct? Probably. Am I concerned that 1 of the thousands of biblical end time predictions will come true? Not really.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I will be alive in 100 hundred years.....

besides, think how good the medical field will be in 50 years with nanotech.
prepare to be assimilated
edit on 12/7/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I was reading an interesting article the other day which said people under the age of 20 in this generation could live to be over 200 years old. I know it sounds rather far fetched, but the argument they put foward was perfectly sound. So don't write everyone off just yet

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

I will be alive in 100 hundred years.....

besides, think how good the medical field will be in 50 years with nanotech.
prepare to be assimilated
edit on 12/7/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)
Yes you will be alive in 100 years of course...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I was reading an interesting article the other day which said people under the age of 20 in this generation could live to be over 200 years old. I know it sounds rather far fetched, but the argument they put foward was perfectly sound. So don't write everyone off just yet
I agree with,except that the order is to be 500 millions very soon!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
We who are alive now won't but the next generation will.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

i stopped reading when the imaginary friend took the word.
i don't deal with gods and other fairy tales, sorry

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
please diamondsmith stop posting such threads , I have been around for like 2 weeks but I already know that when I see your username , I won't read what you wrote .

And OFC we will not be there in 100 years and no , we will not meet in the skies .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Yes that is a fact .

In 100 hundred years no one of us will be alive on this planet.Maybe we will meet somewhere there....
It's incredible to now that .We don't see each other here on ATS but we can speak one another,using our computers. .
I am asking my self what we will tell one another when we will meet up there in the skies...if so...

The people we hurt here on earth,the people that hurt us,and we have no power to make justice right now ,I think they will face some other kind of justice there....

In 100 years no one that now are alive will be no more.Think at that.Maybe we must be more careful how we treat people,how we judge them.

So,what is your message now if you have one,here on earth,a message of forgiveness for someone you hurt but you don't have the courage to tell him(her).

Maybe it's our chance to tell now and not in front of God,because...in 100 years no one of us will be here!!

Just a thought of mine.

Interesting. I like the concept of sending a message forward.

What leads you to the conclusion of 100 years left? I was just listening to Revelation on Bible-Gateway last night. It seems to me that the dead in Christ rise to new life on earth for 1000 years after the tribulation. We live with Christ for 1000 years. After this, those who died apart from Christ rise to life to be judged before the Earth is completely wiped and renewed. How do you read it?

My message would simply be to seek the clothing of righteousness. This is all God has asked. Love Him and love others deeply by expressing this in acts of kindness toward each day from humility and reverence for God. Come out of the world and into the light of peace and stability. Seek Christ while He may be found.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks
Life is real,only sometimes our facts doesn't seems real!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
How many times can religion make predictions about the end of the world that don't come to fruition before people stop listening?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

There's people alive today who will be here in a hundred years. Didn't a French woman live to 120.

new topics

top topics

join