It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers WILL NOT Be Used to DETAIN Innocent Civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The bad thing is that there will always be a small percentage of military that WILL follow orders to attack/detain Americans.

Lets estimate 20 out of 100 say they will follow any order. Those that say they will are taken aside and trained to be an army against the US. Combine that with foreign forces (such as UN officers for instance) and you've got a nasty little group that are in it for themselves. That small portion that answered yes are probably just ignorant and "zey vill follow ze orderz comrade."

Well, ignorant or just wanting a check. Essentially people with Wall Street mentality who will sell out the human race for a bonus check.

Sure, people don't believe things like this will happen. I'm also sure most Americans never thought a law could be put forth that destroys The Bill of Rights and was approved by over 90 members who are supposed to be there to *protect* those rights.

And if it doesn't get vetoed there will still be many, many sheeple (such as the ones who support the TSA as well as warrantless searches of your car during checkpoint stops) who will keep their brain turned off and thank their slave masters for "keeping them safe by taking away our rights and turning American citizens into the enemy.

LOL...I hear your point, honestly I do....there will always be a small portion that will blindly follow......However, in this situation, think about your own point.....20 of 100.....Okay, so 1 for 1, they all have roughly the same training and gear. So you have an Army company, roughly 100 troopers....They receive an order, 20 follow through, that is 80 saying 'No'......my money is on the 80.
edit on 7-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
It is time to end the madness folks. Most US Soldiers would never turn their backs on American Citizens, they have sworn to uphold the constitution.

I think you are grossly underestimating two major factors. 1) What many years of killing people will do to the mind of someone. 2) What greed does to the human soul.

1) You should go watch some of the videos or pictures of what some of these soldiers have done to teenage boys in Iraq and Afghanistan for fun or as trophies. Including skinning people alive or taking body parts as personal trophies. Some of these people have been fighting through 3 wars now, and don't know a different way of life. Go watch the psychological breakdown they implement on soldiers in boot camp in order to desensitize them to being able to kill. Many of them don't even have to watch the actual outcome because it is like playing a video game on a console from far away. I have seen videos of children being mowed down because the soldier wasn't there to actually pull the trigger and stand in front of them to watch them die, then get exited about the kill in general. Your foolish to think that all these folks which were rushed to be home in time, are not all of the sudden capable of turning a gun on you. It's not their fault, they are just programmed that way. It isn't going to make a difference after you have already taken one life, that because they are an American, they will have a change of heart all of the sudden. Take off the rose colored glasses please.

2) Greed is a precursor for the fall of anything. If martial law is put in place, food and water rationed out, better living conditions, better health care, and just about anything else you can offer to give them a better quality of life over the mainstream American citizen, they will do just about anyone for the right price, and so will you. If they are being offered better food, better housing, better life for them and their kids, you bet your ass they are putting a gun in your mouth if they have to. You are sadly mistaken if you think differently.

You are thinking about things from the way "you" see it and what your outlook on life is, and not how they will see it at all. I think you better seriously start to think about how the other side thinks and see's things, otherwise you are already defeated before it even begins. You need to know how your enemy thinks, not how you look at life.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
They wouldn't legalizing it if they didn't intend to do it. Of course no "innocent" civilians will be slaughtered, because they will have been declared enemy combatants.

You can't help but be amused in some small way that the criminal, psychopathic madman that have long plagued humanity and created these holocausts and wars, they always have this need to write it down on a piece of paper first. What binds them to need to do that? They are completely lawless in all ways who do they think they are fooling by putting it on a piece of paper?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
US soldiers will be used to detain innocent civilians if they revolt against the government, law and order.

The government create laws and change laws without the peoples consent (its called democracy). The government also break laws.

And there is nothing you can do about it. If you revolt, you will be met with force or at worst you could be seen as a terrorist. The US government has given it self the right to target US citizens for assassination without trail if they are looked up us a danger to its nation. The nation being the corporation of United States of America. "In other words the US government".

If they can target you, you are no longer looked upon as a member of the corporation or society, you are apposing it.

If US citizens dont revolt there is no reason for the government to use force, because the citizens are than complying with the governed rules and regulation put upon them. You enjoy being a member of the corporation.

This US corporation is a illusion. Its a belief system which demands that you sacrifice by faith.

If the US is a corporation; who is than its owner? It cant be the president of the corporation and it cant be the citizens.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

It is a good thing US Soldiers wont be used for this... since so many of them are not here anyway. US Troops occupy bases in over 100 other countries.

If there was to be a Military crackdown on the population, which I have no doubt there will be now that the legal frame work for such an action is almost complete, it will be done by a combination of US troops and Foreign Troops as well as private contractors.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Well, thats easy, just tell these US soldiers that "these civilians" are far from innocent. They are the home bred terrorists, or members of sleeper cells or whatever you chose.

You do of course realise that all of us that frequent 'conspiracy' websites are already classed as home grown terrorists, we dont believe the government line, we must be subversives. No matter how it is dressed up there will be members of the armed forces both here in the UK and the US who will do exactly as they are told, think some of the lower iq people, that said there will be others that wont.

They will use the excuse ' i was just following orders' , little forgetting that there were concentration camp guards that tried that excuse and it was dismissed at the war trials.

Never underestimate mans pleasure in putting another man down, especially one thats been brainwashed to believe he is right and we are subversives out to wreck his way of life

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Careful what you assume Brother, I never speak in absolutes other than on two occasions.
Otherwise someone may get a good look at my profile.
First, is my Dogs and second is I believe the US should remember one day in our history and never forget or forgive.
I did not lump military in with civillian agencies, I was saying this may be why they are getting these civillian folks under a different banner, ala dhs and tsa.
Notice the tsa has no problem doing things some would think was a nogo, just my belief.
Also know that you do not have to be a US citizen to be in our military.
But heck, like our fat buddy says, I'm just the cook!
Peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I dont see the need to round people in a country you already control. Its better to dictate through the proxy of a democratic goverment, than to expose yourself and present a target the people can rally against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join