It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino’s takes to facebook to offer half price pizzas on ‘world domino’s day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
On December 8, Domino’s will play host to the first ever “World Domino’s Day”, and offer customers in 19 countries pizzas at a flat 50 percent discount. To find out if you are eligible, visit the company’s Facebook page for your country and look for the “World Domino’s Day” tab. If it’s there, like it is in the UK, your country is taking part in the scheme.

www.facebook.com...

tnw.co...

thenextweb.com... 0%99/

edit on 7-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Funny thing I live 25 miles north of Ann Arbor where the headquaters for dominoes is located. I live between two urban towns that have all the other pizza franchises but no dominoes? We used to have one here when I lived here ten years ago but been back here for 4 years and it's no longer here? I miss dominoes pizza actually.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Psssshhhh, Pizza Hut is wayyyy better.

But a 50% discount..eh, why not?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I dont have facebook, can someone tell me if its valid in Malaysia and if its for delivery or just pick up.

Thanks in advance

P.s can someone do it soon, Im hungry

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I dont have facebook, can someone tell me if its valid in Malaysia and if its for delivery or just pick up.

Thanks in advance

P.s can someone do it soon, Im hungry

Malaysia Pick Up or Delivery , the rest is left to you.

www.dominos.com.my...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Funny thing I live 25 miles north of Ann Arbor where the headquaters for dominoes is located. I live between two urban towns that have all the other pizza franchises but no dominoes? We used to have one here when I lived here ten years ago but been back here for 4 years and it's no longer here? I miss dominoes pizza actually.

now this is totally freaky.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What's so "totally freaky" about that?

I guess it's just the district he lives in.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

is this a commercial? do you work for them?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianamerican

By commercial do you mean if this is real, is the offer legit, then the answer is yes:

the offer is real and no i am not employed by them.

edit: i am employed to do similar events or branding for various foundations, some are in the civilian sector and some are not.
edit on 7-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by martianamerican

By commercial do you mean if this is real, is the offer legit, then the answer is yes:

the offer is real and no i am not employed by them.

edit: i am employed to do similar events or branding for various foundations, some are in the civilian sector and some are not.

So you work for a promotional company hired by Dominoes.... sneaky!

Me thinks the real question is not "Are you employed by Dominoes?" but rather "How much money are you making for posting threads like this?"

c'mon fess up... no one likes pizza THAT much.....

well, okay.... maybe they do, and maybe I'll be ordering pizza on the 8th....

mmmmmmm pizza arrghahahgggghahhhggg

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

oh common everyone like pizza, i mean even my rotty likes pizza then again he also liked the taste of a human about a year ago.
. Big mistake is that the dudes thought my dog was just another rotty, they were not aware that the dog is certified for diplomatic level of security. yeah its a killing machine with four legs

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I checked the site and didnt see anything about flatout half price pizza just a coupon for 50% off a 2nd large.

I decided to go with Papa Johns Pizza, 2 large pizzas for 40 RM (about 13 US) delivered.
Out of all the francise pizza joints dominos has got to be the worst but still woulda ordered it at 50% off I think LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Well you can actually make your own pizza and click bake it from domino's site, so your not restricted to what is being offered but rather restricted to your own imagination. Perhaps give a try, you just never know what you might end up with as imagination is limitless.

dominospizzahero.com...

top topics

join