It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I haven't heard about results like that since the Soviet times"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Apparently, Chechnya adores Vladimir Putin, or at least his party:

United Russia swept a whopping 99.48 percent of the vote in the republic, with the turnout standing at 99.51 percent, the Central Elections Commission said Monday.

Source

That's not all!

Election fraud in Russia caught on video: ballot-stuffing, erasable ink and more

Taras Fedoseev lives in Russia’s capital Moscow, where he is a student. Fedoseev participated in Sunday’s vote as an election observer for the social democratic party, A Just Russia.

I can’t say that the ballot count was fraudulent, because there was no ballot count to speak of. The other members of the election commission were blatantly pretending to count the ballots. They wouldn’t even let me close enough to see what was marked on them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

That was all predicted and I noticed there were protests happening there in advance of this, knowing it would happen.

The elections are not real. They knew the outcome before the first vote was cast. The major players don't change, they simply pass the position's between freinds.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And heres me thinking RT was a reliable source. . I'm guessing people in Russia use SkyNews/CNN as reliable sources as much as we use RT. .

It seems that no matter where your located, theres always evil powers that be. . what is it with this world with only evil prospering. I think the whole game needs to change, dont know how, but i know it does

new topics

join