It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Financially Ruin America: Debtmas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

“You-Have-to-Spend-Spend-Spend-buy-the-newest-and-latest-until-you-are-so-in-debt-you-will-lose-your-home/car/ hopes/dreams/future-when-you-cannot-afford-the-credit-payment-in-January-lets-hope-for-a-big-tax-return-in-April!-Mas”… or in short… Debt-Mas.

The pumpkin pie is some generic knock off factory made pie, the dog smelled it and barfed byproduct that was designed in a government lab during the 50’s as a way to send pies over seas to troops stationed abroad without them spoiling… but later discovered it to be a better way to torture terrorists into confessing their darkest crimes…

Check out the rest here!

Give it a read and tell me whatcha think about it?

Greatest Blog I ever read
I agree with 100% of it

edit on 12/6/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

The pumpkin pie is some generic knock off factory made pie, the dog smelled it and barfed byproduct that was designed in a government lab during the 50’s as a way to send pies over seas to troops stationed abroad without them spoiling… but later discovered it to be a better way to torture terrorists into confessing their darkest crimes…

Okay, so...

The pumpkin pie isn't really a pie. A dog smelled the pie and vomited. The vomit was designed in a government lab in the 50's. The vomit was a way to send pies over seas to troops so the pies wouldn't go to waste. Now the vomit and/or pie could torture terrorists.

...is that what that garbled up mess of a paragraph was talking about?

edit on 6-12-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

No, its just comparing the cheap pie to something horrible... its attacking the bastardization of a Holiday tradition...

Did you read the Blog?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Greatest blog you ever read? Guess you just don't read much. The whole thing sounds like it was written by a twelve year old, at best.

His heart's in the right place, at least, but he is somewhat lacking in communication skills. You know, reading and writing?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

lmao!

I love honest opinions!

Quite the idiot wrote it eh?

new topics

top topics

join