It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl barred from flying because her purse was considered a lethal weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Done a search and could not fine this. Not sure if it is in the right place or in the right format. I find the new posts quite hard to use compared to a standard forum.

You guys in the US have it hard with these #'s. Seriously, , this is so wrong. I have read alot of the other posts and it just gets worst. your views?

The TSA may have shot itself in the foot once again. Vanessa Gibbs, 17, was recently stopped at a Virginia airport by a Transportation Security Administration official because her purse was decorated with a gun motif. TSA agents flagged the handbag as a security risk, and the resulting delay caused Gibbs, who is pregnant, to miss her flight from Norfolk, Va. to her home in Jacksonville, Fla. Instead, Gibbs was diverted to Orlando, sending her waiting mother into a panic. Here's what you should know:

Source: theweek.com... ndex/222121/the-girl-barred-from-flying-because-her-purse-was-considered-a-lethal-weapon

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What ever happened to COMMON SENSE?? Its all thrown out the window these days in the USA.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good looking out, but it has been posted...

Abovetopsecret...

edit on 6-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
What ever happened to COMMON SENSE?? Its all thrown out the window these days in the USA.

Its not about common sense its about treating you like a kid. This reminds me of school and the dress code. It has a gun on it so its bad... they are trying to piss you off. Dont let them, next time you fly see how far you can push it.

top topics

join