It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what the "experts" think, how does the war measure up to YOUR expectations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Better than expected.

About what I thought.

Worse than expected.

Don't know / too soon to tell.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hi NS, should have made this a poll.

I have to say, too early to tell. Its not over till the fat lady sings, and she has yet to even appear at the theatre yet.

We still have Iran, Syria, and likely Saudi Arabia to deal with.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
so the rest of the world knows that we're coming. how sad. more people are going to be caught up in the middle of our hopeless struggles. you can't beat terrorism. you can suppress it, but not stop it. why do they fail to see it.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
We (the US) has defeated three regimes who's governmental policies authorized genocide.

And the evidence is much more than clear

Absolutely freaking incredible

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
We (the US) has defeated three regimes who's governmental policies authorized genocide.

And the evidence is much more than clear

Absolutely freaking incredible

So, I take it you don't believe in the NWO Mr. Irvine?

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No I do not, but to be even more specific I do not believe in you

If there is something to fear about the NWO it is in respect to the acts of those who support the French and Germans.

For the record Mr. Bigshot there is a response to your posts to date.

To be specific the response in abbreviation is F.O.S. I am sure you can figure out the meaning.

This country has no intention of treating your nightmare as acceptable; my hope is that you get the message

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No I do not, but to be even more specific I do not believe in you

If there is something to fear about the NWO it is in respect to the acts of those who support the French and Germans.

For the record Mr. Bigshot there is a response to your posts to date.

To be specific the response in abbreviation is F.O.S. I am sure you can figure out the meaning.

This country has no intention of treating your nightmare as acceptable; my hope is that you get the message

Hmmmm I really like Mr. Bigshot, I think this name suits me.

Once again Willy, you have made my night most joyful.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Am gald you feel that way as in American slang it means you are a loser.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Am gald you feel that way as in American slang it means you are a loser.

Well it's a good thing I refer to myself as an Earthlinger.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
LOL
Lie detector am glad to see you have a sense of humor.

A recent poster suggested that the Vichy were still an issue, I know (for certain on the death of my grandfather) that this is not possible.

But a question still remains what is wrong?????????

The record of Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq are clear.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
As far as the military side of it goes, I am quite pleased. Allied loss of life has been minimum (no solace to those who've lost loved ones) as well as civilian casualties (no solace to those who have lost loved ones) and the objective is being accomplished faster than I expected. I am thrilled that Saadam is no longer in control of WMD's, and I am extremely happy that the people of Iraq are being set free. From what I've been told by people who are familiar with that region, they are good folk and deserve to be loosed from that nutbag and his regime.

As far as the rest of the war on terrorism is concerned, it is a war that must be fought, but I'm not sure how it is going to pan out. Will we have the focus to stay the course? Beats me. This is just a waypoint along the way and I'm afraid that many are thinking this one battle is the end of the line. Will the war prove successful in the long run? Once again, I don'y know, but win, lose or draw, it is a war that must be fought.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
First time i party agree with Thomas

Although i'm concerned about democracy in post-war Iraq

also, we will have to wait many years until the real number of casualties and atrocities will be unveiled...

So, thomas, there are good and bad peoples ? Tell us more...

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

top topics

join