It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Happened upon this documentary series and thought I might share it. It seems to be in line with another documentary series "All Watched Over By Machines Of Loving Grace". I did search for this but only found a thread from 2007 and it didn't have any content but my apologies if this is about already.

The Trap - 1 - F*k You Buddy

The Trap - 2 - The Lonely Robot

The Trap - 3 - We Will Force U 2 Be Free

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Could you say what the documentary is about please? Not everyone on ATS has hearing and a documentary by itself isn't great. Would be great if you could post some text on this subject for deaf people and people who are maybe just busy like myself and don't want to start a documentary I have no idea about

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why not I'm in a good mood.

en.wikipedia.org...(television_documentary_series)

The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom is a BBC documentary series by English filmmaker Adam Curtis, well known for other documentaries including The Century of the Self and The Power of Nightmares. It began airing in the United Kingdom on BBC Two on 11 March 2007.[1] The series consists of three one-hour programmes which explore the concept and definition of freedom, specifically, "how a simplistic model of human beings as self-seeking, almost robotic, creatures led to today's idea of freedom."[2]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

Excellent documentry series.

Watching them again after watching them a few years back.

This is a must watch for people who want to understand where the core of corporate targets, government targets, public service targets and so on come from.

It goes far deeper of course and the main message I pick up from this, is how a new system of keeping people believing they are completely free, completely controlled in every area of life.

edit on 6-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join