It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone name one single current leader in any country that is not a power hungry nutcase?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have to say I cant at the moment. Maybe the people who convicted Bush and Blair are decent enough. But I absolutely believe that in nearly every country we now have a power mad psychopath running the show. If money didnt exist in society I am not sure we would be in such a damn mess. These psychos have come together to assist in creating this NWO.

If these nutcases have thier way there will be no decent people left in society, they will all be marched to the gas ovens! Are we heading for the final battle of good v evil as fortold by many religions? It seems so to me.

I am frightened for my family and for those that are still asleep who have no idea what is really comming. When the NWO is finally announced there will be civil wars in nearly every country I believe. What in gods name can we do, these people IMO dont represent the best of the human race, they represent the worst. If there is a galactic council in space we will never be accepted if these people win the day.

TPTB are litterally power mad nutcases who want to reduce the human population by poisoning, gmo etc... We are in a real damn mess, why do decent people actually believe that TPTB are decent individuals who have thier best intrests at heart. Maybe I should have posted this in the rant forum, rant over, sorry guys

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Gaddhafi...

oh wait. he's dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
All I know is if it starts kicking off I'm going back to Switzerland to sit in my bunker!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

You have a bunker! You lucky bugger. I better get digging

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I hear rumors that some of the folks in the Scandinavian countries are okay. Maybe some of the leaders of the Inuit tribes or something?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yeah, I hear iceland is on the right path

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I will go with Iceland also, they seem to be trying to show the rest of the world how government should be. It must be having an effect if Bush was too scared to get on a plane to go there because he was going to be arrested, so perhaps we should all up sticks and go live there, i think the majority of us would be happier than where we currently are!.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I remember reading that countries around Scandinavia were considered the most free, which would imply less governmental power.

That being said, the only way you can get into power these days is if you recycle the same political garbage over and over and over again, spewing out the same trash and the others have.

Politics is just like high school, it is purely a popularity contest.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hmmm. I might be able to name 1 or 2 decent leaders. But even then they would probably fail the power hungry nutcase test.

There are some decent leaders who are also power hungry and nuts. I would consider Chavez a decent leader, much to the outrage of the Americans hovering over the "quote" button

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I believe anybody who is in that position is hungry for power. Why else would they be there? As for the psychopath part. I think it's a prerequisite. It's a shame that most only have their own interest at heart with a total disregard for others...well... that's what a psycho is. Or you get a guy like Ron Paul. I'm pulling for him but why is he there? To use is power of influence to change the country in to his vision. His view just happends to parallele the view of most. But get a guy like Hitler in power and you have a whole different situation. As for your question; no I can not name anybody in that situation that is not power hungry.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Easy...there is erm....ahh.....er...wait a minute...er....um......

.....ah....er......, nope...dammit..

But soon, with a bit of luck and a lot of prayers, there will be one......

...Ron Paul.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Personally I think you have to be pretty messed up in the head to want to run any country!

Imagine ALL that would entail! Stress beyond belief, people wanting you dead all the time, people blaming you for everything. You will never be loved by all....No thanks!

So yea I think you have to be a power hungry nutcase to want to lead any country.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe that in order to want to be leader of a nation, you would have to be power hungry. Otherwise, why would you want to have power other every other citizen? Obviously greed, altruism, etc are factors but whichever way you spin it there is still a hunger for power.

That said, im also going with the Nordics and Iceland.

And to Gaddhafi?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The 14th Dalai Lama leads the exiled Tibetan government in India, in my opinion there is the greatest example of old world against new world, spirituality and freedom clashing with technology and despotism.

Hugo Chavez has taken major risks to make his country a more prosperous and modern state, hes made headway for many of the reforms that helped make venezuela a regional economic power, without the United States!

many might disagree but im a strong supporter of palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, he stands for the people, the innocent lives and their futures, not ideology or factional alliance, hes tried hard to appease the west, wile trying to keep in check various militant groups and avoid civil war, he stands for the big picture of peace, and i truly believe he just wants peace and independence for his nation and cooperation with the neighors to the west. Wile his stance on Hamas is harsh i believe it justified, and i dont think there are many more in palestine willing to shepard an attempt at peace with Israel and the U.S. and simply stop the killing the way Abbas is ready to!

who else i would count would be elders and chiefs of all native tribes worldwide who despite modernization fight to keep tradition. the new world wants the old one gone forever it seems.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I hear rumors that some of the folks in the Scandinavian countries are okay. Maybe some of the leaders of the Inuit tribes or something?

Avoid Sweden. We are not ok. We are like mini USA. Like mini-me in Austin Powers. Norway or Iceland might be a good place to go. The politicians in Sweden have become crazy and when the NWO starts we will probably be the first to join. Namaste.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

south america seems to be progressing, relatively speaking, with leaders trying to improve their citizen's lives.
any government that still looks after the welfare of it's citizens ahead of financial globalization is commendable.

the DOC in New Zealand is admirable as a government institution.
most countries their oceans are controlled by the lowest level of human activity.

when compared to the statesmen of 200 year ago, it's hard to be impressed.
most leaders today are front men, actors reading their lines on the world stage.

how has eastern europe done, are they corrupt yet?

politics is a legion of trained monkeys dancing to the music.
with the lobbyists of finance and the military industrial complex playing the tune.

only politicians trusted by the tptb rule(manage) the system, so moderation in giving away $ is non existent.
since so much of the money is borrowed, more revenue is required.
causing a crisis only those that caused it can solve.

with most elections being a choice between very bad and much worst.

for leaders, lets try, going with housewives that know how to balance a budget and are out of debt.
iceland is now lead by women, lets see how it works out.

hope you get many posts, interesting to know who impresses the voters.

top topics

join