It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whether you work the Light or Not...this is a great vid!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

I started with this.www.youtube.com...
I think a lot of people would rather me not post that link but i believe it is spot on.
What i have found is that the new age movement was taken from the teachings of jesus and twisted into something false to throw off seekers.
The speed of information in the last couple years has brought out the truth that there is a path that has been hidden by satan.
It can be a very deceiving path for someone that does not know jesus and the perfection he achieved through these so called new age teachings.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
That was very enjoyable. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabrielnexus
Nice video with cool effects more new age stuff free the mind will travel heal the body will run i know about this stuff space time dimensions still not convinced its real but there is more we just do not understand yet i know the mind has unlimited possibilities but leaning more toured a religious possibility i found this new age stuff may be a ruse to the real truth just my opinion.

My thoughts exactly! The New Age movement does not scare me or make me look away...I just.take what matters and leave the rest behind!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by strafgod

I started with this.www.youtube.com...
I think a lot of people would rather me not post that link but i believe it is spot on.
What i have found is that the new age movement was taken from the teachings of jesus and twisted into something false to throw off seekers.
The speed of information in the last couple years has brought out the truth that there is a path that has been hidden by satan.
It can be a very deceiving path for someone that does not know jesus and the perfection he achieved through these so called new age teachings.

I agree, however don't let the words like Occult scare you from seeking truth. "Occult" as you know means hidden. It is hidden information.

I prefer to call it the "Universal Laws" that is really all that it is....nothing scary or spooky about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join