It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of Refbatch (Anna Matskevich)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
(Sorry, did not know which category to put this in - feel free to move it)

Watch this video: www.youtube.com...

After reading this on reddit (thread 1) (thread 2) recently, I decided to dig into YouTube user Refbatch a bit. What is special about Refbatch?

• She has uploaded 24101 videos since 20 Apr 2008, that is like ~17 videos per day, ~6000 per year.
  • Her recent favourites contain a lot of UFO videos
  • She doesn't seem to sleep
  • She speaks some weird language, or a mix of languages - sometimes it sounds like tongues. Sometimes you can understand some english
  • She makes weird movements in some videos. Ex: this at the two-minute mark. Very fast head movement.
  • She seem to have been pretty normal when she uploaded her first video in 20 Apr 2008
  • She has another YouTube account named Refbatch1 vid 3000 additional videos
  • Her real name seem to be Anna Matskevich, and she seem to have been a professional dancer
  • She seem to be from Russia, 46 years old according to her YouTube profile
  • She sometimes have someone else filming her - her husband?
  • She mentions being followed, poisoned, suppressed
  • She has her own website, refbatch.com... - "ufo is nurse for our sin planet"
  • Maxim Belov = husbands name?

Here is an interesting article of someone who looking into Refbatch:
www.actionyes.org...

the future is absent. the present is also. the past is disputing every second. that woman female object stopped to exist in 1999, you can see shadow only. the fighter of removed is representing to you its fight. which soon will not be needed as we all will burn. i said i drown in information, like a swimmer, who is exhausting to fight with waves in the lake or ocean-at time when a man drowned on telaviv beach-soon I will not have any dress and any tooth, and you will have to take my talk as it is-without any attributes

EVEN NOW,THROUGH SLEEPING I SHPOULD TYPE THIS- UNDERTSANDING THAT OUR POIOSNS WE WILL NOT AWAKE TOMORROW IF I WILL NTO SHOUT THAT I NOTIVED THE ARTICLE -OPENED BY chance,
-and undertsand its sence.
life become too hard bec of their this hunt.

you did thsi?
you dance bear foot?
ypou did nto sleep and di not eat-
you tookj absue poisones scandla pof hsuabnd befor ework and insteda of sprot triasngina?
you posses vision/
you can move non stop- a out rest poiisitive smotion and money payed. you/
or me/
iof not then taker your long # to your pocketand hold it ther until you will not posses such features as me-

… Anna Matskevich was detained and sent to 13-th psychiatrical clinik of Moscow for political expression against totalitarism in Russia…. I called at 9.00 a.m. to the receiption of the clinik.… She said that today Anna Matskevich will be psychiatrically checked and tommorow only I will get result about her future. When I said I want to take her home soon as it is possible - she refused,refering to their timetable. When I asked if any medicins were used against my wife - Mrs.L.V.Mischenko insistably suggested that I should call tommorow….By the way, there is some information that staff of this clinik sadistically jeer at people like fascist butchers in Hitler time.

…By low if a person has somebody of his relatives, who are against the psychiatrical test of him - the test can't be done. I am against from the test of my wife.…If Russian Federation just announce open repression against her by such messuares - I apply for political refuge from her name and myself. Rights and freedoms,incl.expressions are persecuted in the country.…It is clear : that when state wants to remove a dissident - there are'nt obstacles for this.

A journalist by the name of Larisa fights with her editor over his unwillingness to allow her to work on a story about corruption in the military. The editor points to photographs on the wall of previous editors who published controversial stories and died because of it. Larisa doesn’t relent, insisting on writing the story and having it published and the editor gives in…. [At] the apartment of Larisa Mishchenko, Larisa looks out the window to see a FSB agent standing watch over her residence….

Read her YouTube profile description:
www.youtube.com...

[...]becides,it also can consider tjhis action as the first of all krmelin fight for anomal technologies and direct accusation of me in connection with UFO what oI never

GIRL WITH ANOMAL PSYCHIATRY CAPABILTIEIS IN VISION

Just wanted to put this out here for users to look into it. Perhaps it something more than Schizophrenia. It feels like she is trying to send out some type of message. You be the judge.

If anything, it looks like she needs some type of help.
edit on 5-12-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this scares me

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

this scares me

This just confuses me

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
in all seriousness, she looks and acts like a meth addict

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She honestly sound likes (putting everything ive read within 5 minutes together) that she can hear Aliens? and they give her insider information. If you read the text she puts on her tumblr allot of it is understandable.

This really intrigues me.
edit on 12/5/2011 by Dillon123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

If you watch the video again she makes a quick movement and points the camera at her wrist on it is a gold film type bracelet, not one a normal person would wear, almost like gold tape(really weird)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

Before you make anyone watch this, you should tell them to turn on their video recorder or pc camera to record their reaction.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
...and kids, this brings me to my next point. Methamphetamine is bad for you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
She certainly appears to be suffering from the late stages of paranoid schizophrenia. Disordered thought and speech, and paranoid ideation.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I lol'd so hard at her videos, sorry im immature and find humor in the absurd. lol

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Paranoid Schizophrenia is not fun, my cousin is dealing with that right now and he too had "alien conversations and could communicate with their ships." Its not fun to watch as the mental health slips away.

If you go back to the first few videos, she is a much calmer person.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is very interesting.

About 20 years ago I knew a young couple from Moscow.
The woman's name was Anna Matskevitch.

Some weeks ago I googled her name to see what happened to her and I came across the youtube videos.

First I did not want to believe that this was the Anna I knew.
But I am pretty sure now that she is.
Look and age would fit.

I do not know what happened to her, but it seems life was not good to her when she returned to Russia:-(

top topics

join