It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get life/love/any advice from a reputable source!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok, lately I have seen a couple of threads claiming to be able to give advice from a divine source. Reading through them I have noticed that the 'advice' is vague, and very generalized to apply to almost anyone. I wanted to offer a solution from a source that will give a definitive answer the majority of the time (is it going to be the right answer? I don't know!) and realized I need look no further than my mystical, magical 8-ball.

Is that hottie you met at the bar going to call you? Are you having tacos for dinner tonight? Do your co-workers realize you ran out of deodorant two days ago? The Magic 8-ball knows all of this and more! So go ahead and ask the 8-ball a question. You might get the answer you're looking for, you might not. Either way you are going to get an answer with more substance than "you will know when the time comes."

Remember, Yes or No questions are the easiest to answer - open ended questions might not work. 8-ball is magic, not omnipotent.

So whatcha got for Magic 8-ball?

***Disclaimer: The opinions of Magic 8-ball are not necessarily the opinions of Tinkerhouse or Tinkerhouse's parent company, WittenSplatz. All answers are delivered by an actual, tangible Magic 8-ball and are guaranteed to be an answer! Magic 8-ball is not affiliated with God, religion, clairvoyance, black magic, and should be considered an independent source of information. Magic 8-ball makes no claims to be accurate - only that you will get an answer.

edit on 5-12-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Will I ever perfect my recipe for gluten-free bread?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Magic 8-ball says... Absolutely!

And as payment Magic 8-ball asks only that you share. =]

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Will my application for a house get accepted tomorrow? lol

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Magic 8-ball says... Yes

Just because you are approved does not mean you should accept the offer! Be sure to read the fine print and don't get suckered into signing up for an adjustable rate loan! The current prime rate is 3.25% - it's definitely going up soon, which means the monthly payments for an adjustable rate mortgage will as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

That's great news! Thank you Magic 8-Ball! I'm making some today. If it's perfect, I'll share.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I hope that magic 8-ball is right! Thanks! lol

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
will i ever get laid?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Magic 8-ball says... Outlook not so good. =(

Remember, Magic 8-ball is not always 100% accurate. Magic 8-ball can give partial answers, but ultimately Magic 8-ball believes you forge your own destiny. Go get some.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm I gonna get a girl cuz it seems I'm outta luck as far as I see I see no girl coming in my life
edit on 5-12-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Magic 8-ball says... Try Again Later

Sometimes there are forces of the universe that cloud Magic 8-ball's vision. Sometimes Magic 8-ball is busy dropping a deuce. Whatever the reason, Magic 8-ball does not have an answer for you at this time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Will I fullfill this anagram of my real name ... "Cell Premier Gunmen" ???

Personal Disclosure: Yes OL knows 'gunmen' is plural .. so am me and I!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Magic 8-Ball says simply, "Yes."

I have heard bits and pieces of this plan - methinks you should write it up in a thread and submit for ATS perusal.

Thanks for playing!

new topics

top topics

join