It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists attack Boston and or London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is just a hunch, but considering what may be a possible link related to events that happened, one last month on October 28, 2011, when the U.S. brought 20 wounded Libyan rebel fighters to the U.S. to recieve medical attention in Boston.

And to a report released today where officials say a suspicious note was found in the bathroom of a Virgin Atlantic flight to Boston.The note made reference to a bomb but did not indicate what kind of bomb or where it would be used.

The thread I have started on this can be found at the link below and contains the full article about the OP 's question, " Is the U.S. transporting injured Al-Qaeda fighters to BOSTON..

Abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5-12-2011 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Answer this for me:

Why would the U.S. Government have to transport terrorists to the U.S. when there are already hundreds of them running our Government and thousands of them serving in our military that would be glad to blow something up and kill innocent people?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
Answer this for me:

Why would the U.S. Government have to transport terrorists to the U.S. when there are already hundreds of them running our Government and thousands of them serving in our military that would be glad to blow something up and kill innocent people?

good question, mabey its just a giant mind # to be on enemy soil and knowing your thousands of miles away from home, mabey that how they get them to talk now, rather than interogating them in there home country?
edit on 5-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Answer this for me:

True..But the killing and bombings aren't happening here. I only posed the original question in context of several sources and information about the Libyan rebel fighters, and their connection to Al- Qaeda.

Exactly why these certain individuals were chosen to come here out of the hundreds of injured militants is beyond me, or even the thousands of innocent civilians.

Just look at what these mercenaries did to Libya, and are doing in Syria and Egypt. Also it never said they would be leaving and going home..these rebels get paid to fight and create Jihad.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

What he said. . . . Also to add if it was not clear enough, the only terrorists in the world are the scum that run it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas

What he said. . . . Also to add if it was not clear enough, the only terrorists in the world are the scum that run it.

Not true...Although they " the scum " are too, but so are the terrorist weilding weapons and murdering humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Talk about what? These middle eastern "terrorists" are "created" by the U.S. Government. Our country is run by terrorist, our military is run by terrorist. We mold Americans into terrorists everyday. We don't need to interrogate anybody. U.S. Government knows everything at any time they wanna know it. I'm not gonna talk out of my @ss, but I'm pretty sure the U.S. government was behind what happened in Lybia and started it. I wouldn't have a straight-forward answer to why they brought them over here, but my best guess would be to use them as a diversion, as suspects, in a U.S. government-made plot against its citizens.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
DONT BELIVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR AND ONLY HALF BELEIVE WHAT YOU SEE, THE WISEST WORDS IVE EVER HEARD FROM MY MOTHER IN LAW, SORRY LOVE U JANE XX

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I bet these rebels are still being treated and going through rehabilitation, that is what the press release from the hospital stated.

It is also possible that this message was sent to them..Because If it happened in Boston then surely some of them seen on the News or were told by someone else...

Who knows, just a hunch.....

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

If this was the case ATS wouldn't be here.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I'd believe the U.S. just left these people to fend for themselves more than I'd believe they were treating them. But who knows? Maybe they want to finish blowing all of our tax dollars already so they are treating them.. That's the smartest thing the U.S. Government has done to kill our economy, cause damage using tax payer money, then use tax payer money to get it fixed.
edit on 5-12-2011 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Answer this for me:

Because the terrorists are going to Boston, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia...In the U.S..

The Fifth Estate
edit on 7-12-2011 by Daedal because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

They have done these things befor. Just take the war in Iraq. If they help in some way they get a free trip to the US to start a new life. What do Iraqis who built IEDs in Iraq do in the US? They build IEDs and sell them to drug cartels.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for the comment, I was unaware of that...Definitely would seem like they are getting suited up.

new topics

top topics

join