It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Close to being Nabbed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
According to a Fox News article,

The top government spokesman, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, said the recent comments about bin Laden by J. Cofer Black (search), the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, were a "political statement."

Even though Black said we were getting close Pakistan denied it. In my humble opinion I believe we have Bin Laden and we will "announce" we found him in October. This should give Bush that extra boost to prove he can handle being president. At this point Bush will get elected in November. I don't think it was a political statement about finding him, but it was a political statement in preparation of finding him. Tbat way it won't look fake when the U.S. finds him in October.

Don't think this is outrageous, because political parties will do anything to be elected.

Nevertheless, Pakistan denied it and it dosn't look we found him, YET! Here is the link to the article:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is a different article, it is updated, and there's a new discussion point to it. It's about politics and current events. Give the article a read for once for god's sake.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Mystical, I don't think intrepid what trying to make it seem that your post isn't useful, because it definately it. I think he was trying to point out a similar post on the ATSNN and it would be beneficial if perhaps you updated the story with the information that you have provided here.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
It is a different article, it is updated, and there's a new discussion point to it. It's about politics and current events. Give the article a read for once for god's sake.

I did. Don't know why you just couldn't have updated the other thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I suppose your right but I usually do not read ATSNN articles. Sorry, I guess I didn't see that. I saw the Fox News article said September 6. I assumed it was up-to-date. My bad I guess. I guess ATSNN is more updated then the fox site.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The thing is your post will be viewed by more people if it's in ATSNN. Look at the views that those threads get.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The ATSNN site is updated when our members post their news findings. It is updated by us.. and YOU

So it is always helpful for the members and the reporters to update the already posted threads or if they are breaking news, submit your story to the ATSNN.

All of this information is worth reading, and people DO read the ATSNN, so it wouldn't do much good if it wasn't updated with the most recent news. Do you see what I'm saying? lol

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey if a moderator wants to put this on ATSNN then be my guest.

It's probably better if this thread gets moved
For the good to the ATSNN community!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Closing in on an individual such as bin Laden has been no easy task. He knows Afganistan like back of his hand. Hell, he was fighting the Soviet Army there in the '80s. But our intelligence sources, with the help of foreign intelligence, is closing in on him and his cronies.

I wouldn't be surprised if a capture (or assasination?) is made before the elections.

new topics

top topics

join