It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines are perfectly safe. Just ask this guy who thinks hes Jesus!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I started a thread not ago asking ATSers their opinions on wether or not to get my pets vaccinated, the overwhelming response from people with experience was that I should not.
What really surprised me was how many people on here were so Gung Ho that it would be irresponsible if I didnt, their proof of what they were saying was taken from medical journals and pharmaceutical companies.

I found this beyond ironic considering the site were all on, these same people in past posts are going on about how big business and the government lie yet saying the good ol drug companies would never do that sort of thing

Maybe my tin foil hat is on a bit tight today but it strikes me as sort of self defeating for drug companiesa to make everyone really healthy, wouldnt it be in their best interests to keep us all at least a little ill?
A big Pharma company is like any other company, at the end of the day it all comes down to how much money they make. Success even for these companies is measured in profits not how many less sick people are around.

Anyway found this article this morning and thought yall might find it interesting. Its about a journalist who took a vaccination shot for Yellow fever in Greece and ended up losing his $#!].

Immediately following the injection Brabant’s temperature soared to 40C and he began shaking and shivering, his wife Trine Villemann told the Daily Mail. A week later he was admitted to a private hospital in Athens, where he began to suffer delusions. "He slid into a place where he didn't connect with reality," Villemann, a well-known Danish writer, was quoted as saying.

To give examples of his batdropings craziness

As the couple watched Prince William's royal wedding on TV, Brabant began to sob and salute whenever he saw a military uniform. The following night Villemann took a phone call from her husband, who was crying and convinced he was Jesus.

Maybe they could remarket it as a religious experience drug, Once again I dont know what Ill do when I have kids but there is no way Ill ever take any vaccinations ever again.

Link to article

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is known for people to have side effects, but i havn't heard of any this severe. Why isn't anyone else who got the shot acting in the same way? Perhaps there needs to be a more thorough investigation into this particular incident and any other similar incidents in or around the area.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am totally against adult vacs for preventative reasons. Sorry, I just don't trust them.
Of course with children unfortunately you don't have alot of choice. It sounds like it's pretty forced just to let them go to school.

as far as my pets:
I love my pets but the shots are controversial.
I have read that if you just do the first yearly boosters they are pretty much set for life.

my dogs i do my own shots (from the feed store) every 2 or 3 years, not annually. I do rabies every 3. and my dogs kill alot of racoons, opossums, groundhogs, etc. I don't think yearly boosters are needed but I do worry about the rabies.
I do worm regularly and keep up with heartworm meds. But personally I don't think annual boosters are really necessary. I've never lost a pet yet due to not vaccinating.
edit on 4-12-2011 by horseplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Anyway found this article this morning and thought yall might find it interesting. Its about a journalist who took a vaccination shot for Yellow fever in Greece and ended up losing his $#!].

Speaking of "Yellow fever" vaccine, Dr Maurice Hilleman, head of vaccines at Merck: ADMITTED ON TAPE that the yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it.

History has shown time and time again how the public is nothing but guinea pigs for on-going experiments.

Every country, and every generation had its unknowing population of human guinea pigs. And so it continues...

edit on 4-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
From the original article link:

But the vaccine manufacturer said the batch of Stamaril concerned passed quality checks.

This only tells me that during quality checks they found exactly what was originally meant to be in the vaccine including the Leukemia virus....

new topics

top topics

join