It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ministers react sharply to Clinton's criticism of Israeli democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting news....
Funny what can be said in a closed forum

Link< br />

Several Israeli government ministers on Sunday sharply responded to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over her critical comments on the status of women in Israel and Knesset bills that would restrict left-wing organizations.

Speaking to a closed forum in Washington on Saturday, Clinton criticized recent legislative attempts in Israel to restrict left-wing organizations and expressed shock over growing discrimination against Israeli women. She mentioned cases of IDF soldiers leaving during performances of female singers and the fact that females sit in the back of buses in certain places in Israel. Clinton said that some of these phenomena reminded her of Iran.

edit on 4-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight.

Hillary is fine with the Israeli military raping, torturing and killing Palestinian women but walking out a female Israeli singer is unacceptable?

Proving that Miss South Carolina is being used as a body double for Hillary Clinton.

PS It is never unwarranted to use the video above to make any point.

reply to post by samsamm9

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes, I agree with one of the ministers. He said government officials should mind their own business.Yep, that's what the U.S. should do. Mind it's own business and leave Israel to its own devices.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The truth is,

Israel has no democracy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is exactly the double standard that the US and Israel try to keep the people away from knowing. If only the people knew and the MSM reported more about the inconsistencies of the american and israeli regimes then maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have in the world today.

There will come a time when israel will not exist due to its self destructive behavior... it has poked the giant so many times it is bound to get squashed like a bug... I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think this is all because Israel's back is against the wall.

It does not look like an emergency to us because we are not long-range planners but the fact is that Jews don't want to live in Israel and the ratio of Jew to non-Jew is never going to increase beyond the point at which it is now.

The radical Z-tards who run Israel and control US foreign policy want war so they have an excuse to kill or kick out the last of the Palestinians.

They will use the cover of war to do that.

From their evil point of view they have no choice.

Originally posted by Magnum007
This is exactly the double standard that the US and Israel try to keep the people away from knowing. If only the people knew and the MSM reported more about the inconsistencies of the american and israeli regimes then maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have in the world today.

There will come a time when israel will not exist due to its self destructive behavior... it has poked the giant so many times it is bound to get squashed like a bug... I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Yes, I agree with one of the ministers. He said government officials should mind their own business.Yep, that's what the U.S. should do. Mind it's own business and leave Israel to its own devices.

Ah excellent then you support the notion that we should withdraw ALL ARMS from Israel since lol they are MADE IN AMERICA and America should keep out of Israel's business this means military business as well and come to think of it financial and aid business actually come to think of it again that includes all the Israeli owned banks and businesses ANTI SEMITE

No just kidding but that is how some arguments on here work but no matter what you sasy it ain't going to change the fact that mrs clinton made those harsh remarks about your favourite "democrocy" in the middle east so.... go suck a dummy?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So refreshing to know that more and more Americans are willing to stand up to Israeli Apartheid.

Some experts say that a potential flood of anti-Israeli sentiment is being held back by the media and that some day soon the damn will break.

Some experts say that a number of high-ranking US military officers have had it with the arrogant Israelis pushing the US into wars.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Sharia, coming to an Israel near you.

(this message has been brought to you by the prophet muhammad)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If we work together we can we can defeat Zionism and free the people that claim to be Jews from the ideology that nearly destroyed them in the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

She mentioned cases of IDF soldiers leaving during performances of female singers and the fact that females sit in the back of buses in certain places in Israel.

Well at least those genes are going to get cut from the gene pool. How can a man not like females...I wonder

Maybe their rabbi's should wonder as well, or maybe they're in on the man2man action

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It seems the main point is that American politicians and members of the Administration are feely more free to criticise Israel's in ways that were forbidden by the Zionist strangle hold on America that plagued us in the past.

This could be the start of a huge backlash against Israel that I can feel building in the US.

It is significant that Obama who appears to be the puppet of the Zionist lobby agreed with Sarkozy that the prime minister of Israel was a liar and yet the Zionist lobby was unable to force Obama to resign.

Maybe the evil Zionists have lost some of their power.

Maybe the internet and alternative talk radio which can not be controlled by the Zionst lords is having and impact and Americans at all levels are learning the truth about Zionism and are warning their friends and family.

As I said above, we can end Zionism and protect the people who call themselves Jews from the scourge of Zionism.

Thank you for reading this and for you contribution in defeating Zionism. We are winning.

top topics

join